Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life (anthro) rp

rainbowdashlover19

Draco growled. "Weak hmm?" Draco asked. "Says the so called alpha who deserves no respect," Draco said with a sigh. "Well there goes that fedora," Draco said as he walked to his bag and pulled out another one. "Lucky Grandpa was a fedora collector," Draco said. "Oh and Jasen. Watch your back. A wolf maybe strong and faster but a fox are more cunning,". "Oh and your walking away. That does says something about your character,"

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jasen turned "if you stop and think it really does I'm walking away form This fight because it's pointless you are nothing to me" Jasen called over his shoulder "only a child would try to antagonize and keep a fight going" and with that Jasen was gone with Seth and John

Jasen turned "if you stop and think it really does I'm walking away form This fight because it's pointless you are nothing to me" Jasen called over his shoulder "only a child would try to antagonize and keep a fight going" and with that Jasen was gone with Seth and John

"Well isn't he an arrogant bastard," Draco said as he sighed. "You know just because he think he's top dog means nothing," Draco said simply. "But anyway miss Kiki thanks for sticking up for me but I can handle him," Draco said as he shook her hand and kissed the back of her hand. "Also I messed his room up too," Draco said simply. "Wait till he sees what I did," Draco said with a chuckle. "He hates yaoi," Draco said simply.

Lucy sighed. "Is there always so much drama here?" She looked around.

Kiki walked over to Draco. "A-are you alright...?" she timidly asked, her ear twitching. She looked down at the ripped up hat. "I-I'm sorry he did that... He can be hot headed sometimes... Me and Lucy have known him since we were kids..."

"He's an ass," Draco said. "Nah there wasn't any drama till he came along," Draco said as he picked up the two pieces. "Come on now miss Kiki speak up," Draco said jokingly. "No need to be a timid little vixen," Draco said as he caressed her face with his tail. He tilted his new fedora to her and Lucy.

Kiki blushed madly, gulping. She giggled nervously, playing with her hair. "I-I uh..."

Lucy sighed, flicking her tail. "Maybe I can go talk to him. He seems to listen to me." Jasen and her have been very close friends since childhood. She looked over at the door he just walked out of.

Draco chuckled as he looked at Lucy. "Well now do I detect a hint of love from the dragonness?" Draco asked with a grin on his face. He shrugged. "Not stopping you Lucy," Draco said simply as he looked at the dragonness. "But here's some advice for ya those type of guys will try and control you," Draco said simply with a sigh.

Lucy sighed, sitting back down. "I'll text him later. He needs time to cool off."

Kiki groaned. "Knowing him, he's probably going to drop out of the school. He's said for a while now he's hated it here. This may have been the final straw..."

Lucy looked down. "I know..." She shook her head. "Oh well. I hope he likes the new school better." She gave a half smile.

(edited)

Draco shrugged. "Hey more power to him if he wants to," Draco said simply as he shook his head. "So again why are you two friends with him?" Draco asked as he put the new fedora onto Kiki's head. "My my a cute vixen wearing a fedora is strangely hot," Draco said simply. He looked at the two "Well if he leaves it will be peaceful here," he said simply. "He has been terrorizing this club and expecting the people here to respect him," Draco said simply. "Look I'll respect you two because your showing me respect. But him he disrespects me I'll disrespect him simple,"

Edited by dragon4111

Kiki blushed, smiling shyly. "W-we grew up with him, John and Seth..."

Lucy sighed, looking at him. "Our parents have been friends with theirs for as long as we can remember. We're all childhood friends. Jasen can get pretty hot headed sometimes, but he's a good guy once you get to know him. You just apparently did something to piss him off. Probably because you flirted with me. He's had a thing for me for a while now. He thinks I haven't noticed, but I have."

Kiki giggled. "Someone blind and deaf could figure that one out..."

"Uh yeah part of the act you know," Draco said simply as he smirked at Kiki. "Oh goody a cute vixen is blushing," Draco said as he chuckled. "Care to tell me why my dear?" Draco whispered into Kiki's ear with a mischievously. He looked at her slightly as he knew but he wanted her to tell him.

Tempest sighed as he watched the others. "Well, that explains a lot." He thought to himself, a bit of jealousy forming in his chest. The dragon pushed it to the back of his mind and decided to do something a bit risky. "Anything I can get for you lovely ladies?" He asked, walking up to the table where Lucy and Kiki were seated.

Dawn had sat at the same table as the other two girls and looked at the new dragon. "I'm fine for now. Thank you, though." She said.

Amber had sat at the same table with the other girls and she wasn't expecting a fight. She then glanced at Tempest and shook her head. "I'm fine for now, but could I get some tea?" She asked.

Ryu watched the others and facepalmed. "Well, that happened." He muttered to himself. "Granted something like this was bound to happen." The dragon had to admit, he enjoyed the club.

Kiki blushed more, looking away. "I-I'm not used to getting a lot of attention from boys..." She smiled shyly.

Lucy looked at the dragon. "Would you mind getting me some coffee?" she asked, smiling a little. She crossed her legs, sighing. She hoped Jasen wasn't too mad.

(edited)

Blitz nodded slightly and headed for the kitchen. After a few minutes, he came out with a cup of chamomile tea for Amber and a coffee for Lucy. "Here you two are. Hope you enjoy it." He said, smiling as he set the two cups in front of their intended customer. To be honest, he was a bit nervous around Lucy, but he tried not to show it.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Lucy gave him a seductive half smirk. "I'm sure we will..." she said cooly, taking a sip of her coffee. "So, what's a dragon like yourself doing later on tonight?" She glanced at him as she stirred some sugar into her coffee.

(Lucy has a suspicion Blitz likes her, by the way lol)

Blitz gave a sly smirk and shrugged. "Nothing much really aside from doing a painting for a friend, but that could easily be rescheduled. Anything in particular you have in mind?" He asked.

Dawn looked at Blitz and was slightly curious about the dragon. She made a mental note to speak with him the next time they met.

Lucy smiled, looking at him. "Well, I need a few strong backs to help me with a project I have to finish at my house. Would you want to come home with me to help?" She took another sip of her coffee as she waited for him to reply. She had to admit, he was pretty cute.

"Really I wonder why your certainly cute," Draco said simply as he picked up the two pieces of his old fedora looking over the damage. "humph well not much damage to it," Draco said. "A simple fix thanks to an old friend of mine can fix this," Draco said simply with a grin. "I don't like him he don't like me simple as that," Draco said as he looked over the damage still. "Yep definitely a simple fix. Welp I'll be needing to see that friend of mine who owes me a favor anyway,"

It didn't take long for Blitz to come with an answer. "I don't see why not." He said. "So, what time should I be there by, or am I heading to your place after all of this?" The dragon then motioned to the rest of the room. He would have to tell his mom so she wouldn't worry, but aside from that, everything should work out just fine.

Lucy smiled. "I'll take you in my car once you're done playing host." She giggled, taking another sip.

Kiki blushed madly, feeling faint. "I-I'm not that cute..." she mumbled, gulping. She wasn't used to all this attention. She was used to Lucy getting all the attention.

Lucy smiled. "I'll take you in my car once you're done playing host." She giggled, taking another sip.

Kiki blushed madly, feeling faint. "I-I'm not that cute..." she mumbled, gulping. She wasn't used to all this attention. She was used to Lucy getting all the attention.

"Says the cute vixen," Draco said with a grin on his face as he placed his fedora onto her head. "Now you look like a classy woman," Draco said. "Oh maybe I should buy you a red nice looking dress to complete the look?" Draco asked playfully with a grin on his face. "Hmm well just saying," Draco said as he shrugged to himself.

Kiki blinked, looking at him. "D-do you really want to buy me something?" she asked, lightly placing her hand on the hat. She had to admit, Draco was quite the looker. She couldn't decide if this was just part of the act or if he was being serious. This is the only thing she didn't like about the club.

Kiki blinked, looking at him. "D-do you really want to buy me something?" she asked, lightly placing her hand on the hat. She had to admit, Draco was quite the looker. She couldn't decide if this was just part of the act or if he was being serious. This is the only thing she didn't like about the club.

"Of course I do," Draco said simply with a grin. "I may act but part of it i me after all my lady," Draco said with a grin on his face. "But I am serious about how you would look in a red dress," Draco said simply. "Hmm abit of make light though," Draco said simply. "To let your natural beauty shine through,"

Kiki blushed, smiling shyly. "I-I've never worn a dress before... My mom always made me get skirts or pants..." she admitted, sighing. She blinked. "Wait, I take that back. I wore a dress when I was two. My grandma took me to church with her and made my mom let me wear a dress."