Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Slice of Life (anthro) rp

rainbowdashlover19

Blitz looked around and shrugged. "Aside from me, John, Jason, Kiki, and Seth are here." He said, not really expecting this many people, but he didn't really mind.

Dawn noticed that the others were leaving and glanced at Ryu. "I should be heading home." She said. "I'll see you tomorrow." With that, the wolf stood and exited the club.

(I'll edit my post if needed. I wasn't sure if John, Seth, and Kiki were with the group so I had to guess.)

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ryu smiled as he watched Dawn leave and decided that it would be best to head home. The dragon then stood and gathered what he had brought with him and exited the club. He then noticed the others and was honestly curious, but not enough to see what they were up to.

John and Seth smiled walking beside skiki the grabbed their stuff in the way out "we're coming" John and Seth said smling like little school fillies

"I'm coming" Jasen said as he stretched his shirt puinh tight against his body highlighting his muscles

Lucy smiled. She blinked, noticing Ryu. "Hey, wanna come?" she asked him, smiling at him. "I can use all the help I can get." She waited for an answer, her tail swaying.

Kiki smiled shyly, her tail wagging a little. She leaned against Seth, looking up at him. She kissed his cheek.

Ryu noticed Lucy and thought for a moment, before shrugging slightly and nodding. "I don't have anything else planned for tonight, so I don't see why not? What exactly do you need help on?" The dragon was curious to say the least as to what the dragoness may have in mind, but nothing aside from an everyday school project came to mind.

Seth smiled as they walked blushing slightly

Johns tail was wagging the whole time they walked he was extremely happy to be with Kiki

Jasen Stood by lucy stretching with a yawn he wondered what Lucy needed help with especially since she was brining the whole club

Lucy smiled. "You'll see," she said, smiling. "Let's get going." She began walking down the hall.

Kiki leaned over and kissed John's cheek, giggling. She noticed Lucy was leaving. She blinked, following her.

(Just so everyone knows, she's going to have them help her rearrange her house lol)

Blitz wasn't exactly excited about Ryu joining the group, but he wasn't exactly unhappy about it. The dragon then shrugged. "Well, here goes nothing." He thought to himself, before following Lucy.

Dawn smiled as she entered her home. Her parents were at a business meeting/dinner, so she had the whole house to herself. Of course, she didn't really have much planned.

(Yeah, figured as much.)

Jasen walked along side her he dug in his pockets abs pulled out his keys

John smiled blushing as he tail wagged wildly "so who are you riding with" John asked him and Seth both drove Harly Davidson fanboys

Seth looked at Kiki "yeah we both have an extra helmet do its your choice"