Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pinkie Pie X Party Favor Sketch When I was 12

Love//Hack

(edited)

I have this kinda old drawing I made when I was 12 years old when watching "The Cutie Map" that I kinda finished sketching last night. Believe it or not, my parents wanted to frame it and wanted me to color it. In fact, they saw all my shipping art I mostly made when I was 12, even my Mane 6 X Mane 6 (though the Mane 6 ones looked more like friendshipping except a picture of Rarity blushing with Rainbow Dash I made on my 12th birthday.) Weird, I know. XD

Anyways, here's my (kinda terribly done) PinkieFavor sketch I made! I may or may not color it and/or make a new drawing based on it but here's it so far:

post-32807-0-33124600-1433875576_thumb.jpg

Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade
  • Brohoof 5

ooh this is awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Pinkie looks so happy =)=)=)=)=)=)<<3<3 Your parents were right =)=)=)=) you should frame them and color =)=)=)=) and put on the wall =)=)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

ooh this is awesome =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Pinkie looks so happy =)=)=)=)=)=)<<3<3 Your parents were right =)=)=)=) you should frame them and color =)=)=)=) and put on the wall =)=)=)=)=)=)!

Thank you Oo! Glad you like it! :lol:

I plan to maybe redraw it or maybe color it sometime possibly though.

Both of their hair was kind of hard to do and hard to make perfect though. :P

• Brohoof 1

I have this kinda old drawing I made when I was 12 years old when watching "The Cutie Map" 

So it seems kind of old for some fanart you made of an episode two months old.

That makes no sense.

(edited)

So it seems kind of old for some fanart you made of an episode two months old.

That makes no sense.

I make no sense in general because I lack common sense from my mild autism.

Actually I was typing this quickly because my dad said I had to put my iPad away quickly to eat breakfast.

And my parents considered it old so I was like whatever really. It isn't that old but you know it's still technically a bit old for only two months.

Besides, I don't think me calling it old really matters anyways. So why worry about a small thing I typed calling it old if it doesn't affect my sketch? :huh:

I did call it kinda old anyways. :P

(Oh yeah, and I quickly want to add before anyone says my autism joke isn't funny that I actually do have autism. Just quickly saying before anyone gets offended.)

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I'm not saying it's a bad sketch, I'm just saying it's slightly odd you call it a bit old.

I know you're weren't saying anything bad. I was just clarifying and confused why it mattered. :o Edited by GoldKingdomKeyblade
  • Brohoof 1

I'm not saying it's a bad sketch, I'm just saying it's slightly odd you call it a bit old. 

I was in a kinda bad mood that day because my dad slapped me.

I'm really sorry about what I posted. Living with my family is close to torture whenever they hit me. D: