searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

Okay.... And the random explorers you can roleplay into finding another group. Preferably not Blitz and Sharp, as they're already really occupied... They could find Spellbind/Peregrine/Glider or maybe White/Starlight/Sparkle. I think those are basically the groups of OCs right now...

(edited)

yea sorry i was asumeing the rd exlpores would be hostile we got in a whove fight sorry for not asking but any oc groups could interogate

red fang 

Okay.... And the random explorers you can roleplay into finding another group. Preferably not Blitz and Sharp, as they're already really occupied... They could find Spellbind/Peregrine/Glider or maybe White/Starlight/Sparkle. I think those are basically the groups of OCs right now...

yea if anyone whats to interogate red fang i'm fine with it just start rping as the interagater unless someonelse is interogateing me

aready

Edited by Bill_theBrohny
  • Brohoof 1

Ultimately, it's up to you. If you want to do an interaction with someone else's OCs, you can do that. Bit Aspen has the only OC that is qualified to do an interrogation. XD so what I suggest is that you skim over an NPC interrogation and Red Fang is taken back to the camp.

• Brohoof 1

sure i'll do it(we decided deers are coming right?)

There has been talk of there being deer in this land, and we did come to an agreement that there would be (I think). From what I can tell, looking back at a few of the previous pages, eventually we could find an entire kingdom of deer but I don't know when we're going to be doing that. I guess it would be ok for you to find a deer, but I don't know how much authority I have over these types of things (or even if I have any authority).

• Brohoof 1

There has been talk of there being deer in this land, and we did come to an agreement that there would be (I think). From what I can tell, looking back at a few of the previous pages, eventually we could find an entire kingdom of deer but I don't know when we're going to be doing that. I guess it would be ok for you to find a deer, but I don't know how much authority I have over these types of things (or even if I have any authority).i

i'll look back through the pages and if i find anything that i thick ok's it i'll do it

I'm so sorry guys! I was so busy yesterday, and will be today, but I have a little time now to post-- sorry to everyone that has been waiting on me!

Sorry especially to Jellal for not welcoming him with a post. 3: I tried to make up for it. Maybe Sharp and Blitz can approach Guy-Manuel.

BTW his name is awesome.

@@Bill_theBrohny,

So, I noticed you wanted to find a deer. I might talk to @, as he is the one that came up with the idea.

BTW his name is awesome.

It's actually the name of the guy with the gold helmet in Daft Punk: Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo. And DJ-BR0N-3 is the name he uses when he performs apart from Daft Pony to avoid overly large crowds and paparazzi. Don't worry about that though, I'll play it off in the RP.

• Brohoof 2

It's actually the name of the guy with the gold helmet in Daft Punk: Guy-Manuel de Homem-Christo. And DJ-BR0N-3 is the name he uses when he performs apart from Daft Pony to avoid overly large crowds and paparazzi. Don't worry about that though, I'll play it off in the RP.

Shoot! I can edit. Should she not recognize him or call him Guy-Manuel?

(That name..! XD)

(By the way, interesting info. I don't know anything about bands, so I like learning what I can. :P)

I'mma wait for Sparkle's next post before replying, @ForthEorl, so I can kinda knock two birds with one stone.

• Brohoof 1

@@Little Red,

Well, Guy-Manuel (Short for Guillaume Emmanuel) or "Guy-Man" as his friends call him (I almost changed his name to Stallion-Ponuel due to how his name sounds, but I liked it the way it was. It's sounds ironic) is best known for the helmet, while DJ-BR0N-3 "Richard Couture," is known for his appearance. Perhaps they heard both were on board?

• Brohoof 1

Perhaps they heard both were on board?

Alright, I can do that. I'll edit just a tad. Sorry for confusion.

Will post as soon as edit is done.

I edited a tad and posted.

BTW, Sparkle, Blitz is actually concerned. :P She's only just getting in touch with having normal pony emotions for other ponies, so she's not used to it.

@@Jellal Fernandes,

I'll have Blitz approach Guy-Man asap. :( Sorry. She wants to stay with Sparkle for now, from curiosity and concern.

sparkle can always come with her

Oh yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah

but I'm trying to make the shift as unawkward as possible, so it's not, "oh mai gawd this pony's friend is DEAD, let's go visit the celebrity!"

Gotta go. Will be back in hours. You guys will have to wait at least 5 for my next post, probably more. If Sparkle and Sharp want to address each other, that might be best. You guys can also maybe introduce yourselves to DJ-Bron3 while I'm gone and I'll say Blitz afk followed you.

• Brohoof 3