searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

Aiai, captain, let's get off this ship!

Aspen, I hope my post was okay. I can change something if you like. It's just that Blitz fully intends to create a bustling city. So that was all that. :)

If you have a problem with me a. Kinda making up the captain or b. Blitznstarting a new town, I can edit.

Go for it!  I don't want to be the only one in charge here, if you want to start your own town, fell free!  

can we still apply?

Of course!  We'd love to have as many ponies as possible with us!

• Brohoof 1

Aspen, your post made me chuckle. XD

So, I realize now I left a couple things out of Blitz's back story. I'll edit it when I get back on my computer.

Reaver hates using her phone, so I might roleplay Glider if it becomes necessary.

Imma let Aspen post next while I ask my sister if I can roleplay Glider.

just to let people know i plan for my character to die much later in the story.... this is because i want to make my story much like this song sounds.... just take a listen

(now remember it will be MUCH! later in the story almost near the end so yeah but it will happen...... he will hopefully die while protecting sparkle from something which is my plan.......)

DM said "at least three" in his last post, so four to a tent should be good.

Maybe Starlight can share one with you guys?

I had to google what DM meant XD I had planned on 3+, which would make sense, as they're trying to conserve tents.  

• Brohoof 1

Kingdom Hearts always has had a robust soundtrack.

I had to google what DM meant XD I had planned on 3+, which would make sense, as they're trying to conserve tents.  

Thank you for the prompt reply.

• Brohoof 2

'course!  Your'd have to find a way to get off the boat though :P

Nevermind, I just noticed the word cannon XD

I'll try and mod my OC.

'course!  Your'd have to find a way to get off the boat though :P

Nevermind, I just noticed the word cannon XD

I'll try and mod my OC.

signature.gif

Art by DoeKitty

Name: ??? (Don't plan for anyone to find out but he likes to be called shadow...)

Race ??? (Don't plan for anyone to find out but if i have to choose one unicorn)

Male/Female: Male

Looks: A pony looking figure wearing a black robes so no one can see who he is......

Personality: A wise and slow type with a little bit of Sneaky Thinking.....

Cutie Mark:??? (No one will ever know but in case its three playing cards right next to each other

Special Powers: A strong connection to Starlight who knows he past and knows his destiny.....

Spouse/Children:???

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land: As a Guide for starlight most of the time he won't be able to be seen by the others and only by starlight....

we don't have to add this character i just thought it would be cool....... but i'm not picky

Name: ??? (Don't plan for anyone to find out but he likes to be called shadow...)

Race ??? (Don't plan for anyone to find out but if i have to choose one unicorn)

Male/Female: Male

Looks: A pony looking figure wearing a black robes so no one can see who he is......

Personality: A wise and slow type with a little bit of Sneaky Thinking.....

Cutie Mark:??? (No one will ever know but in case its three playing cards right next to each other

Special Powers: A strong connection to Starlight who knows he past and knows his destiny.....

Spouse/Children:???

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land: As a Guide for starlight most of the time he won't be able to be seen by the others and only by starlight....

we don't have to add this character i just thought it would be cool....... but i'm not picky

Weird, but accepted anyway  :catface:

So, apparently it's the next day now XD  

Name:red fang

Race:batpony

Male Female:male

looks:a normal batpony with a shades and cloth mask around mouth to nose

Personality:bipolr(angel bunny level) playing card one moment next cashing in on a bounty next(your the bounty)

Cutie Mark:twin dagers with a bit in the middle

Special Powers:a very strong sense of smell and miltary elite training

Spouse/Children:none at least that he kowns about

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land:his(small)airship crashed there and decided to stay for the cash

• Brohoof 1

Name:red fang

Race:batpony

Male Female:male

looks:a normal batpony with a shades and cloth mask around mouth to nose

Personality:bipolr(angel bunny level) playing card one moment next cashing in on a bounty next(your the bounty)

Cutie Mark:twin dagers with a bit in the middle

Special Powers:a very strong sense of smell and miltary elite training

Spouse/Children:none at least that he kowns about

Why they were chosen to colonize this new land:his(small)airship crashed there and decided to stay for the cash

Accepted!  Thanks for applying!

Oh my goodness, I've missed a lot today it seems. I probably won't be on very much today because of bro's graduation stuff.

graduations are so boring -_- sorry man

• Brohoof 1