Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Exploring and Settling New Lands (OOC) -Open World RP-

AspenSwift

(edited)

Bottom...

Well, bottom will be Manuel's, and the top one will be the proper town center. Also, why the ellipses (...)? Are you worried about something?

Now, I'm going to work on the map a little. Does anyone have suggestions/requests for additional topographical features/landmarks, or other spots that warrant labelling?

eKaXakA.png

Edited by Ochre_Dust

Oh gosh, that darned MS paint picture is getting around again.  I cringe every time I see it XD.  I had thought that somebody with a bit of artistic talent could come up with one by now :)

Anyway, I've been a bit busy lately, sorry 'bout that.

Oh gosh, that darned MS paint picture is getting around again.  I cringe every time I see it XD.  I had thought that somebody with a bit of artistic talent could come up with one by now :)

Anyway, I've been a bit busy lately, sorry 'bout that.

I'm tempted to modify it a bit more to clean it up, but before then, I want some input as to any further details that can be added.

(edited)

I like the whole open world thing about this but...I don't want to read every page of this so can I get a rundown of what's happening? I would like to put my kleptomaniac OC Jade in here

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sparkling-jade-r8629

he will probably be in that town they set up doing random things to get food and money (like I said he is a klepto, so my idea is that he came here to get away from equestria, like he snuck on to the island maybe)  

Edited by Yoshikupo
  • Brohoof 1

I like the whole open world thing about this but...I don't want to read every page of this so can I get a rundown of what's happening? I would like to put my kleptomaniac OC Jade in here

he will probably be in that town they set up doing random things to get food and money (like I said he is a klepto, so my idea is that he came here to get away from equestria, like he snuck on to the island maybe)  

Okay, I'll give you a brief summary.

Let's see, we get to the island on five ships, and we set up camp.  Some OCs meet up and stuff like that.  Then Travel Hooves and my OC, Aspen Swift, leave to explore the island.  We make a map (see above), and find a fence that we looks like it might be protecting another village (that have deer, but the ponies don't know that).  Now, Aspen and whoever wants to come is going over there to check out the place.  That's just my OC's story, I think that Star Blitz and Peregrine are currently looking to find land to start a building.

Maybe other guys on here could state what they're doing right now?

Anyway,we'd love to have you!

• Brohoof 2

Following in the vein of AspenSwift's post, I'll go over in brief what has been going on with my character, Peregrine. Peregrine spent her life in Equestria essentially as a pauper skilled in hoof and mane care. Now that she's arrive on the island, she's accepted that she's going to have to run a home and a business like a responsible, grown up pony. To that end she has staked a claim of land on which she hopes to build her business, and is presently balancing that with a friendship with Blitz and Glider (Little Red and Reaver's characters).

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Ok thanks guys, I am in a lot of action RPs so this would be at least a little more calm (can I start posting? just want to be sure)

Edited by Yoshikupo
  • Brohoof 2

Ok thanks guys, I am in a lot of action RPs so this would be at least a little more calm (can I start posting? just want to be sure)

Thanks for joining!  Can't wait to have you on!  And yes, you're accepted :)

Hey guys, what time is it in the rp? Just wanted to be sure before i post.

I guess whatever time you want it to be.

... i have the power to control time! Mwhahahaha! Jk

ill say its night time because everyone is gettin in there tents, well at least pengerine and guy man and the bunch are goin to there tents...

Jades ship is to the left of the town and about where the island curves, he landed over there because he didn't want pony to think about what the heck it was doing there next to the town

(edited)
I had thought that somebody with a bit of artistic talent could come up with one by now

Why hello there!

sig-3984441.eIP0Ubr.png

Thought I might touch this up before applying for the rp!

app in my sig. I think that my OC would jump at the chance to explore and illustrate a land that nobody's seen before. This is why he was chosen, sheer enthusiasm for the cause.

Edited by DanishToenails
  • Brohoof 3

Why hello there!

sig-3984441.sig-3984441.eIP0Ubr.png

Thought I might touch this up before applying for the rp!

app in my sig. I think that my OC would jump at the chance to explore and illustrate a land that nobody's seen before. This is why he was chosen, sheer enthusiasm for the cause.

That is a truly beautiful map.

• Brohoof 1

Wait you're name is danish toenails? Am i the only one who just now saw that?

I saw it, and yes! My name is Danish Toenails.

And to everyone, nice roleplay. I've been reading up on it in case I was able to join, and it looks fun!

• Brohoof 1