Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Superheroes RP

Skullbuster

Casimir's concerned expression partially faded when Sasha brought in the pizza.

"Finally, I was fixing to just head out and get myself something to eat!"

Almost immediately after Sasha had set the 4 boxes down on the table, he nabbed two and plopped back down on the couch. He opened the first box, was happy to see it contained pineapple, and started to eat the pizzas with gusto.

"What- what I've been up to all this time?" Casimir asked as he swallowed a huge bite.

"Ah, sorry, had to finish that first! Anyway... I've basically been 'planeswalking' for lack of better word. I visited a myriad of different realms within my set of three years, learning about new things and civilizations, and uncovering secrets and treasures. I even had to take down a few tyrants and villains too. After all, their kind aren't confined to out cities alone..."

Casimir went on to tell Sasha of some of his exploits in these other worlds. His ways and ideals hadn't changed at all; he had rended and devoured abhorrent rulers before their subjects and had imprisoned others within the torturous depths of Sheol. He had even had a hand in turning the tides of certain battles, although such things would likely remain unknown except to other realm travelers and of course, those who had actually lived in the realm where Abaddon had been in.

Casimir stopped his rambling after a while and resumed eating his pizzas as he waited for Sasha to say something more.

There was another knock at the door, as Aurora knocked. Aurora waited patiently. She doesn't like entering a home without permission. She looks to king. "Are you sure this Sasha friend of yours wouldn't mind you bringing a complete stranger with you to their place?"

@@Jellal Fernandes,

Pat was already ready for the minigun by the time one of the woman's friends began to spin it up, but instead of feeling the force of bullets on his shield, as he anticipated, he was suddenly in the lobby where he had come in. Then before he could say anything, someone else appeared and grabbed him.

"Whoa Whoa! What are doing, aren't you one of them? Besides, I have to stop them!"

@@Midnight_Aurora,

"She'll pretend to be annoyed for like two minutes but she honestly doesn't mind."
*King said as they waited at the door.*

=====

@

"Planeswaking eh? A couple years back some crazy dude was going around shouting about planeswalking. He was causing a lot of trouble and killing people. I ended up having to put him down. He had been carrying around a cat carrier too, the poor kitten inside did not seem happy, and when the guy was done with it seemed overjoyed. Then it followed me home, didn't it Amygdala?"

*Sasha said to the cat who meowed in response. She then heard a knock on the door.*

"Who could that be?"

*Sasha said as she walked over to the door. She took a bite as she opened it, and nearly choked after seeing who it was.*

"K-KING!"

*She properly swallowed the food in her mouth and then stared agape at her friend who had been missing for weeks.*

"Fuckin bash'taht! Where the fuck have you been?"

*King smirked as Sasha cursed at him in Sashiilian.*

"I'll tell you all about it later. Sorry, you didn't worry too much did you?"

*He said as he scratched the back of his head. Sasha looked away and took a bite of her pizza.*

"No, I wasn't worried you moron."

*King laughed at her reaction, and then began to introduce the new friend beside him.*

"Right, this is Aurora. I met her while on my way here. Hey, is that Casimir in there? Hi Cassie!"

*King said as he entered the apartment.*

"Ooh, pizza!"

*Sasha turned to Aurora.*

"Sorry about him, he has some issues with focusing unless he is doing something involving fortune telling. Come on in I suppose."

*Sasha walked back more into the apartment.*

"You hungry? Thirsty? We got pizza, beer, soda, water, a little bit of juice I think."

Aurora enters, "Do you have Honey Tea? Also, may I remove my cloak? It can get uncomfortable."

The cloak she is wearing ruffles in an area of no wind. Sashes can see the silver and blue eyes of Aurora.

Aurora waits patiently for Sasha's reply. She looks to the cat and in a language that sounds like cat speak Aurora says, "Hello, young friend. How are you?"

((Aurora doesn't come from this planet. Even on her origin planet she was an odd ball.))

@@Pat.Rio.T.,

"Well, yes and no. I had a "chat" with one of the scientists who is responsible for me losing my job, girlfriend, her son, and my old life. I used the distraction those two caused to get in, we met up, and we agreed not to stop each other. That guy that was shooting you was False Shade, a meta merc with enhanced physical abilities, mainly regeneration. I'm a supe, like you. You're the Star Spangled Man, right?" Emile said.

"Hi Cassie!"

Casimir nearly spat out his pizza when heard that voice.

"What the fuck?"

He stood up quickly as King walked in, surprised that the man had shown up after all that concerned talk and speculation.

"Geez, it actually is you! Damn, you got old, but apparently still aren't above calling me stuff like that!"

Casimir smirked. He used to get really pissed when Sasha and King called him that, but now he didn't care and took it in good fun. It was good to see that the guy wasn't dead anyway, so now he didn't need to worry about Sasha growing more anxious at his absence.

King had brought with him a strange girl, who now had apparently begun talking to a cat. He shrugged. He had seen weirder things. Drevenon made note of her aura, which was silvery and seemed to contain a second, thinner layer of darkness. Interesting, it kind of reminded the two of Weiss's aura. Could this girl bear similar capabilities?

Casimir stood by as he waited for everyone to finish talking.

Aurora shook her head. "I guess it doesn't speak kittineeze."

She removes her cloak and sets it by the door. They can all see her wings nessled against her back. When she places her bag down, the two silver orbs come out and begin yo orbit her closely. She then sat on the floor not wanting to touch anything.

"So how are you all?" She asks.

@@Midnight_Aurora,

"Yeah, sure, there is a coat rack right over there."

*Sasha pointed to a coat rack by the door.*

"As far as tea goes, probably. King is always buying strange tea whenever he visits, then he drinks a little and leaves the rest."

*She opened up a cupboard full of all the different boxes of bags of tea that King had bought. There was a rather wide variety available.*

"Take your pick."

*Meanwhile, Amygdala jumped up onto the counter and tilted his head at Aurora, letting out a little..*

"Mew?"

@,  

*King sat down on the couch and took a slice of pizza from one of Sasha's boxes.*

"Thirty-Two isn't that old. And its a funny name. Why wouldn't I still call you that Cassie."

*King smiled as he took a bite of the pizza.*

Aurora then gets her cloak and bag and places them together on the coat rack. She stands away from the others and stretches her wings.

When the cat responds she smiles, "Well that will take some explaining to say." She says both normally and in kittineeze.

(Kittineeze is a cat like toung. It is designed to allow speaking with any cat. A kittian taught her during her journey here.)

"I guess so," Casimir said with a smirk. "But of course, Sasha here will tell you that I've only had three of your seven years since I left. Weird rules of times in different realms."

Casimir shrugged. It was still kind of weird how older King looked, but it wasn't too stark a difference from his younger self. There were evident brushes and cuts on him though.

"So where have you been anyway? Sasha was worried for you, and you look like you got out of a fight with a big cat."

Speaking of cats, the silvery girl King had brought with him was still speaking in a strange language to Amygdala.

"Hm... is that Kittian?" He asked her. "I don't know it, I've just heard of such a thing in my own trips. Funny how things pertaining to this realm can still travel far, but then again, I'm not the only realm traveler."

@@Midnight_Aurora,

"Nice wings."

*Sasha said.*

"I occasionally make a pair of my own."

*Sasha said as shadows began to creep up her body and towards her back. Light also began to condense around her back. The light formed into the basic shape of wings and the shadows bound them into proper dimensions, creating not only functional, but also aesthetically pleasing wings.*

"Not bad eh?"

*Sasha said with a smirk.*

"Mewor"

*Amygdala mewed.*

@,

"Well uh, I kinda have been locked up and tied up in a dungeon for a couple weeks."

*King said calmly.*

"Its a long story, Ill tell you guys all about it later."

@@Midnight_Aurora,

"Nice wings."

*Sasha said.*

"I occasionally make a pair of my own."

*Sasha said as shadows began to creep up her body and towards her back. Light also began to condense around her back. The light formed into the basic shape of wings and the shadows bound them into proper dimensions, creating not only functional, but also aesthetically pleasing wings.*

"Not bad eh?"

*Sasha said with a smirk.*

"Mewor"

*Amygdala mewed.*

@,

"Well uh, I kinda have been locked up and tied up in a dungeon for a couple weeks."

*King said calmly.*

"Its a long story, Ill tell you guys all about it later."

"Thanks. So, your the light shadow girl. I personally know the moonlit reaper." Aurora says chuckling.

She scratches the cat behind his left ear. "Your not from around here, are you Kitty?" She says in the kittian language. "A kittian taught me during my travels to this world." She adds.

"Ouch."

Casimir looked back to the silver girl, then back to King to speak in a quieter tone.

"You said you met that girl just recently, right? You sure it was a good idea to bring her here to where Sasha lives?"

The girl looked docile and harmless enough, but that was often something you had to watch out for with metahumans. He had known King to be a good judge of character, but considering he just told him he had been cooped up in a dungeon for a couple of weeks... he could just be getting tailed by whoever his captors were...

I sense no hostility or danger from this girl, Drevenon commented. She is also talking to a cat as you pointed out, not truly something I'd be wary of.

"Yeah well, we know how Kittian can be assassins. Anyway... King, still skilled in doing those readings?"

@@Midnight_Aurora

"Weiss is what they call me. German for white."

*Sasha said as she allowed her wings to fade back into the room's ambient light and shadow.*

"The Moonlit Reaper eh? That's pretty neat."

*Amygdala purred*

@

"Its fine, even if things do turn sour, we will be able to handle it."

*King said in a similar very hushed tone.*

"Anyway, Yes! I do still do readings. Would you like one Casimir? I feel like you have earned one after everything you have been through these past few years."

*King said as he removed his deck of tarot cards from his pocket and placed them on the coffee table.*

"What do you say? Would you like a little glimpse into your past, your present, and your future?"

"Sure, might give me some insight on a few things," Casimir responded. King had never really done a full reading on him before, so he figured it was time to see what the guy would tell him after proper one was finished. It would be interesting, especially considering his past and what he was now.

(edited)

Paging @Derplight Sperkle, @Pat.Rio.T., @Jellal Fernandes

Silver reflexively activates her armor form until the Shield-bearing superhero is teleported out and Shade stops shooting. Thankfully for her she had heard the whirring of the minigun before it fired and what few bullets hit her just deflected away or crumpled on impact, but she still winces and turns to her partner, "Jesus fuck shade! I didn't mean for you to bring the goddamn Iraq war with you! Whatever happened to that guy, he's probably angry now, so let's get going before he notices us." she starts running up the stairs while ordering both elevators to rise to the top floor and not open, hoping it'll distract the two heroes above them.

A scared police officer looks at Pat and Emile, "Excuse me sirs, I must request you leave this place. The building is reporting several critical problems, it could collapse at any moment..."

Edited by FractalMoon

@@Midnight_Aurora,

*Sasha nudged Aurora.*

"Hey, check this out. King is about to do a proper reading. These are always cool to watch." 

@,

*King smiled as he picked up the The Devil card that Sasha had left on the table from her earlier discussion with Cas. He then tossed it across the room, hitting the light switch and shutting off the lights in the apartment. He then went across to the other side of the coffee table from Cas and picked up his tarot deck, separating the major and minor arcana. He tosses the deck of minor arcana cards into the air, and they began to glow in their proper colors per suit. Red for wands, blue for cups, green for pentacles, and white for blades. The cards settled in a floating position in a circle around Cas and King. He then picked up the deck of major arcana, and shuffled the deck. He spread the deck into a fan like formation in his hand and spoke.*

"Go ahead, choose three, and return them to me."

*Upon Casimir's compliance, King tossed the remaining nineteen cards over his shoulder. They immediately halted in the air and glowed in a myriad of colors and formed around King. He held the three cards Casimir had chosen and placed them facedown on the table. A humanoid aura appeared behind King, it became clearer. It was a woman dressed in ornate clothing, and wearing a blindfold. She was in a cross legged sitting position and in her lap were three large cards.*

"Lets begin."

*King said with a grin. His words were echoed by that of the woman behind him. He flipped the first card. Judgement. The figure of the woman behind King held up the first card depicting Judgement, and it floated to her left, holding its position.*

"Within your past lies Judgement. It symbolizes a rebirth a development, or milestone within your life. You have walked through fire time and time again and lived to tell the tale, no more than that, the ordeals you have encountered have more than made you stronger, but also transformed you, altered your body and perhaps even your mind."

*King flipped the second card. It depicted The World. The woman lifted the second card, which showed a beautiful and ornate image of the card. It floated above her, and held its position.*

"Your present lies within The World. It is one of the two cards of movement. The other being The Fool. But where the Fool is the beginning of a journey, The World is at a crossroads. One where all options are open to you. There is an opportunity ahead of you, one you may have been waiting for. The trials you will soon encounter will not be simple, but you will overcome, the benefits you will reap are as limitless as the cosmos herself."

*King flipped over the third card. It depicted Justice. The woman behind King lifted her final card, showing an ornate depiction of the card. It floated to her right and held its position. The woman held out her arms to her sides, just underneath the cards showing the past and the future, and the card of the present stayed put just above her head.*

"Justice is a card of reflection. It urges you not to forget the past, for old mistakes may rear their heads again. When in the position of the future, Justice signifies that oncoming events are important. Do not forget what will happen, as the loss of any knowledge you may experience could lead to a long lasting disaster. Do not forget the path The World allows you to choose, for many crossroads meet again."

*As he finished speaking, a second figure appeared behind Casimir. The cards that the woman held floated towards the blank slate of a figure and were absorbed into it. Its appearance changed to reflect the cards. The figure grew hair like flames, its skin glowed with many small lights like a depiction of the cosmos, and in its hands it held scales of balance. The figure began to seemingly turn to dust, which floated down towards Casimir and absorbed into his body. Once the last particle of dust was gone, the woman behind King faded, the lights from the cards raged as the swirled around and neatly stacked themselves into a pile on the table. King sat down where he stood and let out a breath.*

"Phew, its been a while since I have done that. Forgot how tiring it is."

*He said with a chuckle.*

@Jellal Fernandes

Pat was still very confused. He still wasn't at all sure of the intent of this stranger, who seemed to know who was.

"I-um-well, yes I am, and you know that because...?"

Then a police officer came in telling them to leave, because the building was going to collapse?

'Uh... this place doesn't look structurally compromised'

He thought to himself

@@FractalMoon

Shade noticed after a millisecond that the supe has disappeared from view through some sort of portal. After he disappeared, he stopped firing, Overall he fired for one second, and there were already tens of bullet holes in the wall. 

"Hey, you messaged me hostile supe, so I brought out the big guns. Plus this baby here doesn't see too much action. And I'm pretty sure they noticed us by now," Shade remarked then began to follow Silver up the stairs. "What's Plan B Silver? I'm not pretty enough to masquerade as a police officer."

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora,

*Sasha nudged Aurora.*

"Hey, check this out. King is about to do a proper reading. These are always cool to watch."

@,

*King smiled as he picked up the The Devil card that Sasha had left on the table from her earlier discussion with Cas. He then tossed it across the room, hitting the light switch and shutting off the lights in the apartment. He then went across to the other side of the coffee table from Cas and picked up his tarot deck, separating the major and minor arcana. He tosses the deck of minor arcana cards into the air, and they began to glow in their proper colors per suit. Red for wands, blue for cups, green for pentacles, and white for blades. The cards settled in a floating position in a circle around Cas and King. He then picked up the deck of major arcana, and shuffled the deck. He spread the deck into a fan like formation in his hand and spoke.*

*Upon Casimir's compliance, King tossed the remaining nineteen cards over his shoulder. They immediately halted in the air and glowed in a myriad of colors and formed around King. He held the three cards Casimir had chosen and placed them facedown on the table. A humanoid aura appeared behind King, it became clearer. It was a woman dressed in ornate clothing, and wearing a blindfold. She was in a cross legged sitting position and in her lap were three large cards.*

"Lets begin."

*King said with a grin. His words were echoed by that of the woman behind him. He flipped the first card. Judgement. The figure of the woman behind King held up the first card depicting Judgement, and it floated to her left, holding its position.*

"Within your past lies Judgement. It symbolizes a rebirth a development, or milestone within your life. You have walked through fire time and time again and lived to tell the tale, no more than that, the ordeals you have encountered have more than made you stronger, but also transformed you, altered your body and perhaps even your mind."

*King flipped the second card. It depicted The World. The woman lifted the second card, which showed a beautiful and ornate image of the card. It floated above her, and held its position.*

"Your present lies within The World. It is one of the two cards of movement. The other being The Fool. But where the Fool is the beginning of a journey, The World is at a crossroads. One where all options are open to you. There is an opportunity ahead of you, one you may have been waiting for. The trials you will soon encounter will not be simple, but you will overcome, the benefits you will reap are as limitless as the cosmos herself."

*King flipped over the third card. It depicted Justice. The woman behind King lifted her final card, showing an ornate depiction of the card. It floated to her right and held its position. The woman held out her arms to her sides, just underneath the cards showing the past and the future, and the card of the present stayed put just above her head.*

"Justice is a card of reflection. It urges you not to forget the past, for old mistakes may rear their heads again. When in the position of the future, Justice signifies that oncoming events are important. Do not forget what will happen, as the loss of any knowledge you may experience could lead to a long lasting disaster. Do not forget the path The World allows you to choose, for many crossroads meet again."

*As he finished speaking, a second figure appeared behind Casimir. The cards that the woman held floated towards the blank slate of a figure and were absorbed into it. Its appearance changed to reflect the cards. The figure grew hair like flames, its skin glowed with many small lights like a depiction of the cosmos, and in its hands it held scales of balance. The figure began to seemingly turn to dust, which floated down towards Casimir and absorbed into his body. Once the last particle of dust was gone, the woman behind King faded, the lights from the cards raged as the swirled around and neatly stacked themselves into a pile on the table. King sat down where he stood and let out a breath.*

Aurora watched as her wings fanned slightly in excitement.

When he was done she says, "Okay that was interesting. I must ask though. I found this in the ship my mother said she found me in. What does it mean?"

She hands to him a card. Major Arcana: Fortuna on the front and The wheel of fate on the back.

"I found it shortly after my twin sabers came to me." She points to the two orbs floating near her. Each orb is nestled under a slightly open wing.

(your choice if the card is similar to his deck of cards or if it something else entirely.)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Paging @Derplight Sperkle, @Pat.Rio.T.

Silver rubs her temples through her hood, "I suppose I should have worded things better, I was in a hurry... Never mind that now." she sighs, "Well, police uniforms were plan B, so I guess it's straight to C... Plan C is simple, I cloak us both till we get past anyone guarding the path out, then we run like hell and blow the charges. Hopefully they'll think we're less important than a building collapsing... Unless you've got another plan... "

The police officer shakes his head, "I don't know what's going on... I just was told to warn anyone who is in here of what the automated warnings are saying."

Edited by FractalMoon

@@Midnight_Aurora,

*Sasha nudged Aurora.*

@,

"Lets begin."

The reading was intense as it was interesting, and Casimir watched and listened very carefully. He already knew what Judgment was referring to: his near death experience which allowed Drevenon to commune and merge with him to keep each other from dying. Just as King had said, he had later passed many trials after he became Abaddon, and as a result, honed his potential to reach levels of power he didn't even imagine he could. In such short time too now that he thought about it (of course though, his 3 years were different as they were years that went by more slowly than they would have on Earth).

The World piqued his interest. Vast potential huh? Casimir already knew he had such a thing, all that mattered was what he would do with it and where it would take him. He had already achieved much with his own knowledge and Drevenon's guidance afterall, so if there was much more after this... On a different note, Casimir was reminded of what a couple of other mystics from distant realms had told and asked him. Sometimes it was meant to guide him, other times it was meant to intimidate him about his fate. All of them however, said similar things. "A human with the power and lordship of a demonic overlord, capable of maintaining order, but also of sowing and reaping much terror and destruction. Each of those will cling to you forever, but it is your choice how you ordain such terrible things. Will you temper it with the last semblances of your humanity, or will you fully give in to your heart of darkness?"

When put that way, Casimir would be reminded of the great responsibility he had. Daily, he had to keep himself in check, directing all of his bloodlust and tyranny to those he considered to be evil. He was merciless, and he thoroughly enjoyed all of the torture, killing, and destruction he carried out. However, he knew he must never let the joy of his power consume him, lest he do terrible things to those undeserving. This was not just for his own sake, but for the sake of those that followed him in Sheol. They followed their ruler, and if they saw he was committing atrocities indiscriminately, they would do so as well, multiplying chaos, carnage, and plague. At the end of it all King's use of the word "crossroads" reminded Casimir of how easy it would be to cross over into that destructive path.

Finally, there was Justice. As this was the card representing aspects of the future, there was not much Casimir could think of it. He did know that much of it would be linked to what he thought of with the World card though. Important decisions and events in the near future... what could those be?

"Mhm," he finally said. "Thank you, King, that certainly gave me some things to think about. As with everything, I'll make my choices and take what comes."

(edited)

@@Pat.Rio.T.@@FractalMoon

"Look, there's a guy down there that can regenerate all damage we do to him, and can draw weapons from seemingly nowhere. I suggest we leave, they are here to get something, not to hurt anyone, if we fight them, then there is a significant chance people will get hurt," Emile said. 

A man in a full suit of armor was walking down the middle of Main Street, dragging a sword behind him. This sword was cutting massive fissures in the ground, seemingly splitting the world in half. He then lifted the sword, and swung down in an arc at a skyscraper, and a massive ramp of earth extended towards the building, splitting it in two. "All will kneel before King Arthur..." the man said.

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

(edited)

@Jellal Fernandes,

Pat was having conflictions, he wasn't sure if the stranger was right.

"But... what if that stuff that they stole is going to be used to harm people? So they're mercs who don't want alot of blood on their hands, for enough money, they could put it into someone else's!"

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

(edited)

@,

"Just remember not to forget the past, as negligence leads to the path of repetition. As forgetting the past leads us to repeat its mistakes."

@@Midnight_Aurora

*King looked at the card curiously for a moment. He then channeled some of his energy into the card, as he did when he would invoke his own cards. The card sparked in his hand, causing him to drop it.*

"Ah, that is a card I have no jurisdiction over. But it does have similarities to one of my own."

*He picked a card up off the coffee table. The Wheel of Fortune.*

"Situations are coming to a close, and new opportunities will come to replace them. Major milestones and life decisions are coming, some may have just passed as well. These are influenced by something long ago that was set in motion, perhaps by you, perhaps by someone you know, or have some connection to. One more thing, if there is something you desire that will be a long time coming, now is the time to begin the process. All will be ready when the wheel has come full circle yet again."

*King set the card back down.*

"Or at least that is how it relates to my cards. What you have there belongs to a parallel deck to mine, perhaps belonging to someone who has abilities much like mine from another land, maybe even another world."

@@Jellal Fernandes

*Sasha felt the rumble and snuck out her apartment's window while the other were distracted. She created a platform of shadows to ride on and made her way over to the source of the tremors, to find a destroyed building and an armored man seeminly the source of it. Still high up in the air, Sasha crouched down on her platform and slid through, coming out the other end in her hero suit. She used a series of platforms to slow her decent and landed by the armored man.*

"Hey Mr. Tin Can. Didn't anyone ever tell you it's impolite to destroy buildings?"

*She shouted to the man as she gathered light into her hand.*

Edited by Erperler