open Superheroes RP

Skullbuster

@@Drago Ryder, Blitz noticed near by an odd looking van, it was black with a red, yellow, and blue stripe on it, and the driver and passenger were wearing motorcycle helmets​ @@Mars Orbit, "Of course its custom made, I ordered it from a high tech swordsmith from germany, luckily for me, hunting dragons is very lucrative"  @@Pat.Rio.T., "Two powerful supes were going at it, one was in thick armor, so we had to bring out this thing" eluding to the anti material rifle. the police scanner on his uniform went off "Any available units, a suspicious van has been seen around the docks, could some one investigate" It is 10:35pm

Blitz noticed the van and shook his head. "And to think I was actually able to relax for a few minutes." He thought, before fireing a bolt of electricity at the engine block, essentially frying it. "Looks like they won't be getting anywhere anytime soon." He thought.

"Well that's nice." Green said. "So uuuuhhhh were you just hanging out up here waiting for something to happen or was there a good reason to be here?" Green asked. "I'd assume you'd have an excellent reason to be here." Green was getting suspicious, so he moved back a step.

@@Drago Ryder,

The 2 men in the front got out and inspected the van, the one with the red helmet was yelling at the other, the one in the blue helmet ignored him and checked the engine, he then started firing electricity from his hands at the engine

@@Mars Orbit,

"Simply resting, and waiting for my prey to make a move" 

@Skullbuster

Pat heard the call on the radio, and decided,

"Well since I'm already out here, I might as well go and make sure this doesn't get out of hand. Farewell troopers"

He said as he left. He headed off toward the docks, swinging from building to building like spiderman, as he much enjoyed doing. He arrived to see three men around their van fiddling with the engine and arguing. Then he noticed a large black dragon silhouette nearby, and recognized where he'd seen that before.

Edited by Pat.Rio.T.

@,@@FractalMoon

"Oh come on, you don't have to be like that... I would just like you to-" Shade was cut off by tripping over the curb of the sidewalk. His head hid the pavement with a solid thunk that cracked his skull. Oh yea that one hurt, sounded like a fracture. Need to let that heal for a bit. He turned over and lifted his head just in time to see their target float away. 

He sat up and saw Silver running over to her car and yelling about her tracking the target down. And a race. "Oh you want to race me to her? Well you are on." Shade rushed back into his sports car and peeled after their target, using his cell phone to give him directions.

"Where do you think he's headed?" Green said. I really hope he isn't talking about that one guy. Green thought. "Like is there anywhere dragons usually go?" Green sat down. I'm going to have to leave before him so he doesn't suspect anything.

Green thought as he put down his sword.

Paging @Derplight Sperkle,

Silver notices that Shade is now driving, and at any rate beating her by taking a different route. She floors it in an attempt to get ahead and actually track the strange woman who shrugged off a hit by a car as if it were nothing. In the meantime she re-reads the girl's file and pauses at the 'Known associates' area, "Well I'll be damned..." she says to herself as she sees someone labelled with the name 'King', "Well it looks like we know who she's targeting... The question is where... I guess we'll just have to find out." She mutters as she turns away from her current path to continue following Schwartz from the ground.

Edited by FractalMoon

@@FractalMoon,@,

Shade figured that the supe may head back to her apartment. She doesn't know we know that is her home. Also the tracker seems to be heading in that direction. Shade drove there with the lights on to get the little traffic out of the way. As he approached within a half mile, he turned off the lights and parked within a quarter mile. He ran the rest of the way to not give away his position, and also not to break his brand new car...

@@Jellal Fernandes

Ammit watched through the shabti's eyes as it underwent the ritual in his stead. He silently mocked the whole ordeal, laughing at the gathering of brainwashed knights and particularly at Arthur, who actually seemed to think he was some sort of god now. Poor fool, his delusions would only make it easier to manipulate him, so Ammit would treat him like whatever he thought he was to further his own goals.

The shabti was lowered into the magical healing pool behind it after it had finished repeating the chant. Ammit gradually began to feel rejuvenated, the ill effects of Abaddon's curse being removed as the other benefits of the pool kicked in. Hell, he actually felt stronger than before. Last but not least, he knew he had now had access to these mystical springs, and while he wouldn't need them anytime soon, they would serve their true purposes when the time came.

The knights gave about 5 minutes of recovery time to "him", the shabti replying with words of gratitude and excitement for being part of this brotherhood. It told them it would be heading back to the room it had prepared in to retrieve his belongings, and off it went. When it got there, Ammit revealed himself and disenchanted the copy, returning it to its lifeless, miniature form which he then hid. He grabbed his staff and robes, then headed out to meet Arthur and his men.

"King Arthur," he called with a wave, "Let us discuss our plans for the future."

----------

----------

@

Yes, and he seems to be here for more than just vengeance and his usual attempts to spread destruction.

"He didn't even try to fight me even though I was dealing with some superpowered Monty Python reject. Ammit actually helped him escape from me!"

Casimir heard the sounds of vehicles rushing up outside the apartment complex. He looked outside the window, taking note that these vehicles were just a little too sleek and high tech compared to the other cheap cars in the area. On top of that, he began to feel Schwartz's brooding presence close in on them. Great. Just great.

"King," Casimir said as he turned back to face the man, "Two things: Official looking vehicles just stopped by, and I seriously doubt you or Sasha were expecting any company. Second thing, Schwartz is coming, and she does not seem happy..."

He glanced concernedly at Eunae. If she had regressed into such a poor condition from his presence alone, what would happen if there were TWO powerful dark presences around her (fighting each other no less)?

Paging @Derplight Sperkle, @Kreinbahthur, ,

Silver pulls up to the apartment building just as Shade does, "So I guess you won... Anyway, let's get up there and see what's going on, it would be a serious shame if we lost this bounty to this 'King' guy.... She begins to move through the building toward where the police marked as Schwartz's last known residence, trusting Shade to be behind her. Deciding to try this as officially as possible, she chuckles inwardly I've always wanted to do this...

She knocks on the door, "Official police business, open the door!" she shouts, not really lying even if she's not quite telling the truth.

@@FractalMoon,@@Kreinbahthur, @

"Victory is mine! Now what do I get for winning? Huh?" But Shade's words were ignored as Silver ran up the stairs to the apartment. He ran up behind her since he knew if it turned into a fight, he will be needed. 

Shade was about to go to the door when Silver knocked on the door while shouting 'Official Police Business, open the door'. Shade face palmed and whispered to her,"You really think from the reaction we got from the target that her friends would be so compliant to the police? This will bound to get interesting..." Shade materialized a MP5 and readied it in case of problems.

@@Kreinbahthur,

The second floor was not nearly as beautiful as the other floors were, it was, in fact, very dingy. It had a somewhat small, circular table in the middle and was lit with candles. Arthur, Ser Rory, and the hooded figures were all sitting around the table, with one empty seat. "Please, sit," Arthur said, gesturing to the chair across from him. One of the hooded figures spoke, apparently a woman, judging by her voice, "So tell us, Ammit, what powers do you possess? You are a mage, are you not?"

Edited by Jellal Fernandes

@@Mars Orbit,

"Dragons usually stick to high places although shape shifters  tend to crowd towords cities since they can blend in, makes them harder to track, but not impossible"

He said as he left. He headed off toward the docks, swinging from building to building like spiderman, as he much enjoyed doing. He arrived to see three men around their van fiddling with the engine and arguing. Then he noticed a large black dragon silhouette nearby, and recognized where he'd seen that before.
@@Drago Ryder,

Shock Wave again shocked the vans engine and it roared back to life, they got back in it and continued to drive 

@@Mars Orbit,

"Dragons usually stick to high places although shape shifters  tend to crowd towords cities since they can blend in, makes them harder to track, but not impossible"

@@Drago Ryder,

Shock Wave again shocked the vans engine and it roared back to life, they got back in it and continued to drive

To be honest, Blitz wasn't expecting the metas to be able to restart the engine. That didn't stop him for long, though. The dragon then flew after the van. When he was close enough, the dragon shot lightning at the tires, hoping to melt them through sheer heat.

Pat followed the van and the dragon, but hung back and did not yet interfere. He waited to see what exactly was going on, and to make sure it didn't get out of hand. He still didn't know who those guys in the van were, or who the dragon was; and what any of their intentions were. 

@@Kreinbahthur,@@FractalMoon, @

"Screw this, this is taking way too long. I suggest we skip on the formalities." Shade holsters his MP5 and materializes one of the new shotguns he got from the police. He loads it with the door buster rounds that he also picked up and gets in front of the door.

"This may get a bit loud, and splintery," Shade says as he pushes Silver aside and takes aim at the door hinges. He fires three rounds, one on top, middle, and bottom of the door. The door door hinges splinter out from the force of the shotgun blasts and the door falls flat on the other side of the now doorless frame.

"Knock, knock. Anyone home?"

"That's cool, I suppose." Green looked at him and remembered something. "Hey, is there a such thing as, like, a were-dragon? You know a human that can turn into a dragon?" Green asked because he was unsure if such a thing were possible. Was he tricked into thinking that drago did turn into a dragon?