Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

spoiler 'Redspace' and 'City of Ashes' Fanfic Idea

Jeremiah

(edited)

So... i for the first time have considered making fanfic for MLP so i need help, you know the basic tips and help with all of this because i am new to this so i have two ideas....

Redspace- This is a story about a regular pony being tied up in something big and it is up to him, it is like a slice of life comedy stlye of work but what is with the main lead is that it is also a story for self discovery, and it is called 'Redspace' because that is the name of the antagonist in this series, i need help with the basics etc that is all and i have never made a fanfic before, ever.

City of Ashes- This is like lost treasure of griffstone only Twilight is the main lead and she goes to the edge of equestria sort of out 'problem' in 'Hellsalem Lot' aka The City Of Ashes a forgotten land in Equestria... it is only slightly darker toned but it keeps it grounded a such, i came up with these ideas while walking home from school (dont ask) so i need help with the basics of writing fanfiction a such and well... as i said "i have never made a fanfic before, ever" so i need you guys help.

Thanks for reading if you have made it that far...

also these will only slightly darker than the show but only by a small margin it will be darker, so dont expect death or heavy subjects to be in these fanfics.

So as such how would i begin?? What would i do? and how would i start?

sig-3844071.FANFICTION-FANFICTION-EVERYW

Edited by SunsetMaster