Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your nearest city is ...?

Reecejackox

Depends on what you define as a city.

Milwaukee would be the closest major city at 45 minutes.

But on the technical definition of a city being a place with 50k or more people, then the closest to me would be a place called Waukesha, less than half an hour away. Lovely little city.

• 2 weeks later...

Tartarus, capital city of Hell. Oh wait I'm getting the afterlife confused with the current life. :orly:

Also I would say the city I live near but I try not to give out information like that on a public forum as a safety precaution. I don't want my next visitor at my house to be a troll from the depths of Twitter itself lol.

I'm from Maribor which has a population of 100K. In my country it's the 2nd largest city after the capital. The capital is 130km away.

• 2 weeks later...

technically its Westminster, but Westminster is usually counted as part of central london so i guess its St Albans..? i did not know that was a place

1 minute ago, taetiseo said:

technically its Westminster, but Westminster is usually counted as part of central london so i guess its St Albans..? i did not know that was a place

i thought it would've been essex or maybe reading 

Philly and Wilmington are the closest. If you ever wanna come say hi. I’m an experience. Baltimore isn’t too far from me either. 

• Leaves 1

So many Texans :yay:  (relatively speaking).

The closest one is the one I'm in :wacko: .

43 minutes ago, Clawdeen said:

Philly and Wilmington are the closest. If you ever wanna come say hi. I’m an experience. Baltimore isn’t too far from me either. 

Maybe someday :ooh: . I'll bring chocolates.

• Leaves 1

31 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

So many Texans :yay:  (relatively speaking).

The closest one is the one I'm in :wacko: .

Maybe someday :ooh: . I'll bring chocolates.

Unfortunately I might have to skip on the chocolate being lactose intolerant. I have to actually look at the ingredients of what I eat now lol. You can bring energy drinks though. Those are fun.

• Leaves 1

(edited)
4 hours ago, Clawdeen said:

Unfortunately I might have to skip on the chocolate being lactose intolerant. I have to actually look at the ingredients of what I eat now lol. You can bring energy drinks though. Those are fun.

Ouf. How about a .... rockstar :ooh: ? For the rockstar :proud: ? You are a rockstar, right :wacko: ?

Or maybe just a tea.... made with leaves.

Edited by DubWolf
  • Leaves 1

3 minutes ago, DubWolf said:

Ouf. How about a .... rockstar :ooh: ? For the rockstar :proud: ? You are a rockstar, right :wacko: ?

Or maybe just a tea.... made with leaves.

Yes I am. I just can’t play any instrument or sing. 

I’ll take the energy drink and you can drink your leaves.

I suggest bringing your own leaves from Texas though. I wouldn’t really consume anything off the ground from Philly. Or Wilmington….Or Baltimore really…

• Leaves 1