Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Ponify a Quote

Glike

Exactly as the title says.

"Who in the hay are you talking to? Who is it you think you see, sugarcube?

Do you know how many apples I grow in a year? I mean, even being the Element of Honesty, you wouldn't believe it. Do you know what would happen if I suddenly stopped working on the farm? A business big enough it could be the greatest thing in Canterlot goes belly up. Disappears! It ceases to function without me. No, you clearly don't know who you're talking to, so let me knock some sense into ya, varmint. I am not in danger, Dashie. I am the danger. A mare opens her door and gets apple pie and you think that of me? Nope. I am the one who bucks!

• 2 months later...

Welcome. Welcome to the City of Canterlot.

You have chosen, or been chosen to be transported to one of our finest Equestrian urban centers. I thought so much of Canterlot that I elected to establish my university here, in the citadel so thoughtfully provided by our Princesses. I've been proud to call Canterlot my home. And so, whether you are here to stay, or passing through on your way to parts unknown - welcome to Canterlot. The fairest of all.

---

We now have direct confirmation of a disruptor in our midst, one who has acquired an almost satanic reputation in the minds of certain citizens. Her figure is synonymous with the darkest urges of darkness, confusion and fear. Some of the worst excesses of the fall of Princess Luna have been laid directly at her hooves. And yet unsophisticated minds continue to imbue her with romantic power, giving her such dangerous poetic labels as the the Mare of Dreams, the True Princess.

Let me remind all citizens of the dangers of regressive thinking. We have come so far since the time of the Mare in the Moon. Let us not slide backward into regress, just as we have finally begun to see the light. If you see this so-called Nightmare Moon, report her. Civic deeds do not go unrewarded. And contrariwise, complicity with her cause will not go unpunished.

Be wise. Be safe. Be aware.

• 1 month later...

[This post is hidden. No offense to anyone, but I am no longer part of the community and no longer wish to be an (active) part of the forums. I treasure the friendships I made along the way. Thank you!]

Edited by CadetGrey