Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Greetings!

Blake of Gilead

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

pinkie-pie

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: Eh...what is there to know? I found this place through Google. Enough said.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: It's a long story, but to keep it short: a pal of mine introduced me back in 8th grade.

Hmmm...now where do I begin with this? Ah, to Tartarus with it, I'll just post my most basic info.

• I am an autistic young man on the threshold of manhood (going to be 18 in 7 months) who enjoys video games, fanfiction (especially of the parodic kind), and literature. Oh, and tabletop RPGs. And pizza. And Blue's Clues. 

• I am silly, fun, and a nice guy to be around. I'm always willing to help others with their problems and love to make friends.

• I can get easily angered, so PLEASE do not push any of my buttons. 

• I have a decent sense of humor. HOWEVER, I have standards when it comes to jokes.

• I am cynical when it comes to topics such as politics and the bread and circuses entertainment of mainstream America.

I hope you and I can all get along swimmingly! In the immortal words of Porky Pig...

• Brohoof 9

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and welcome here on the MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy and fun pony time here on this happy site full of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and happy fun times =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) Meeting many new pony friends here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=) and having lots of fun in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=) YAY!

• Brohoof 4

Hello Blake of Gilead and welcome to this awesome forum filled with awesome ponies :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends :D make sure you release your inner pony :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here    :). There is a lot to do, so don't be afraid of jumping in    ;). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends     :squee:.

sig-3924696.sig-3923754.sig-3921932.2000

• Brohoof 2

Hi Blake! :) Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and find friends you can connect with and help you out.

I have a pretty cynical sense of humor too-- nice to see I'm not the only one. XD

What types of video games and literature do you like?

• Brohoof 3

Hi Blake! :) Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here and find friends you can connect with and help you out.

I have a pretty cynical sense of humor too-- nice to see I'm not the only one. XD

What types of video games and literature do you like?

I enjoy games like Fallout and Elder Scrolls, and classic literature, such as The Time Machine by H.G. Wells.

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Heya Blake of Gilead, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.png

• Brohoof 2