Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello

TominatorXX2

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?: I knew about it ever since i've known members from here, such as CDX.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When i first heard about MLP, i was mixed about it. But after watching MrEnter's reviews on the show and watching some episodes myself, i've became a full-brony. My opionion lowered later. but after joining some more MLP groups, my opinion rose once again.

Hello, i'm new here. I think some of you might remember me from Skype. Also, if you wondering why my username is "TominatorXX2", it's because the first account i tried to make, i accident mistyped my E-mail, so i had to start over, with a different name. Also, not sure what else to say in this first post thread.

• Brohoof 8

hello my friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on the pony forums of MLP Forums and happy pony forums of happy ponies and happy pony people =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have happy time here with all the happy friend ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and pony friends =)=)==)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)) and enjoying the pony fun here and having happy times =))==)=)=)=)=)=) with all ponies =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free toask =)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 7

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

sig-3935525.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6

Hi Tominator! :) It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Red!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

So, what do you like about Pinkie Pie? :ooh: I love her for her cheerfulness and fourth wall breaking.

• Brohoof 6

Hi Tominator! :) It's a pleasure to meet you, I'm Red!

Welcome to the forums! I hope you enjoy your time here!

So, what do you like about Pinkie Pie? :ooh: I love her for her cheerfulness and fourth wall breaking.

I do love Pinkie Pie's cheerfulness and her sweetness. And Pinkie Pie can be pretty funny as well, i think one of my favourite Pinkie Episodes is too many Pinkie Pies. not much else to say about Pinkie Pie that can think of.

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-46335300-1428535530_thumb.png

Heya TominatorXX2, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

• Brohoof 4

Hiya TominatorXX2, and welcome to the forums!  :) 

We all hope that you have a fantastic time here and that you make loads of friends!  :pinkie: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :ooh: 

*Hugs*  :lol: 

sleepover_by_raedrob-d5l31zd.png

• Brohoof 3