Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Haylow

Mango Trip

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Applejack

How did you find MLP Forums?:

From my hubby.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Sat down and watched the entire thing on Netflix out of boredom.

Hello.

I am new here, I've never really been on any kind of MLP related site before, and I don't really have a very big internet presence, hoping to change that and maybe make some friends here! Some stuff about me so people can get to know me a bit better:

• I'm 21.
  • Vidya games are a big hobby of mine. One of my favorite games is Dragon Age, and I'm a fairly big fan of Atlus games.
  • Playstation is my stuff.
  • I'm not good at introductions.
  • Married to a user actually on this site: you guys know him as Mist.

So there is my intro. :3

• Brohoof 7

Thanks! I hope so too! :)

I'm not used to being on forums and whatnot, as I've kinda mentioned before, so forgive me if I take awhile to figure everything out. >.<

• Brohoof 5

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy community of the MLP Ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with the pony friends =)=)=)=) =)=)=)=)=)=) enjoyiong the happy fun time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and meeting many new happy pony people in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) having lots of fun time =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

Have you drawn your avatar yourself =)=)=)=)=) it looks awesome =)<3?

• Brohoof 4

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy community of the MLP Ponies of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome time here with the pony friends =)=)=)=) =)=)=)=)=)=) enjoyiong the happy fun time here =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and meeting many new happy pony people in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) having lots of fun time =)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=)=)!

Have you drawn your avatar yourself =)=)=)=)=) it looks awesome =)<3?

I did draw it yeah, though I can't draw digitally for crap sadly :( and I really want awesome digital art of my OC, buuut owells, it is what it is. Thanks though! :D

• Brohoof 5

I did draw it yeah, though I can't draw digitally for crap sadly :( and I really want awesome digital art of my OC, buuut owells, it is what it is. Thanks though! :D

its beautiful art =)=)=)=)=)=)<3 lovely drawing =)=)=)=)=) Would love to see more of your awesome drawings =)=)=)=)=)<3 if you want to show =)!

• Brohoof 4

its beautiful art =)=)=)=)=)=)<3 lovely drawing =)=)=)=)=) Would love to see more of your awesome drawings =)=)=)=)=)<3 if you want to show =)!

I sadly don't really have anymore art right now >< One day I'll have more, and will share them I'm sure. :) Just gotta let the mood hit me one day.

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee:

sig-3941095.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 5

post-31081-0-80331800-1420351664_thumb.png

Heya Mango Trip, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

large.jpeg

• Brohoof 1