Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Yet Another Fallout Equestria RP

Copper_Cup

Im guessing the unnamed settlement is near Foaling Green, possibly an abandoned town overrun by raiders. At this point it looks like CopperMane, Grey Print, and Shadow Flash will join together and probably make their way to Foaling Green, since that seems like a good place to get the whole group together, unless you want to stay separate.

You can decide on that, or we can all meet up at Foaling Green and split up later if that's what we feel like doing.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Right now, here is where everypony is.

Copper Cup is still in her canteen in Foaling Green. I'm waiting for someone to show up but if nopony does in a post or two I'll get moving.

Muddy Hooves is in the ruined library a small distance away from Foaling Green, and Solitude is headed there now.

It looks like Grey Print and Shadow Flash are in an unnamed settlement together and have just met.

It looks like Copper Mane is headed towards the same settlement as Grey Print and Shadow Flash.

Right, I should've come up with a name for it.

Ok, there's a sign post near the front gates, titled 'Welcome to Arid Farms'.

Mainly a farming town, but overall nice place to stay in comparison with the rest of the Wasteland.

Am I the only one not understanding what's going on with Calirolls/Shadow? I understand he's a pegasus, but first there's random encounters with 'rebels', and now straight away he's at the library?

You need to explain your posts more, make longer ones and flesh out whatever is going on. At least explain who the rebels are in a conversation with Grey Print, because at the moment you are everywhere.

If I'm missing something, tell me, as it is my first RP. But I'm certain that you need to detail the posts more.

If I'm missing something, tell me, as it is my first RP. But I'm certain that you need to detail the posts more.

it kind of depends on the situation. but your right, some of the posts are getting a little confusing, I know you can fast travel in the games but i don't think it's possible in the RP

it kind of depends on the situation. but your right, some of the posts are getting a little confusing, I know you can fast travel in the games but i don't think it's possible in the RP

Very true. Calirolls, I have no idea what you're doing at all half the time. Take your time and flesh out your posts and try to slow things down a bit. I was hoping for longer, more detailed posts from all ponies involved if that's okay. Not meaning to attack you at all!

Very true. Calirolls, I have no idea what you're doing at all half the time. Take your time and flesh out your posts and try to slow things down a bit. I was hoping for longer, more detailed posts from all ponies involved if that's okay. Not meaning to attack you at all!

Its fine...I'll try to be better if I'm not at my best yet in posting Posted Image

Its fine...I'll try to be better if I'm not at my best yet in posting Posted Image

It's Okay! Love and Tolerate,right? Just take your time, read other posts carefully for clues on stuff like where to be. Don't worry, in time you'll be a great RP-er!

(edited)

Is your character allowed to be a alicorn who never learned how to fly? if you accept then here you go http://mlpforums.com.../snow-fire-r203

I'm sorry, no Alicorns are allowed, even if they can't fly. The reason for this is that Alicorn magic is in almost all cases far far stronger than regular unicorn magic and tends to lead to overpowered characters. If you wanted to play a unicorn, that would be fine but I'd need a more fallout-style backstory.

Also, see rule # 3 in the first post. Would your character's rages fall into that category?

Edited by Copper_Cup

Its fine...I'll try to be better if I'm not at my best yet in posting

It's okay, just remember to read everyone's post carefully and make it easy to understand, no hopping around without explaining what happened

Sorry guys, but I probably won't be able to participate anymore, I'm just too busy with school. So either I just stop posting and my character just kinda fades out of existence, or I find a way to kill him off.

Sorry guys, but I probably won't be able to participate anymore, I'm just too busy with school. So either I just stop posting and my character just kinda fades out of existence, or I find a way to kill him off.

I's okay, I understand. Just go ahead and stop posting, no need to go through the trouble of finding a way to kill off your character. Sorry you had to leave.

Hey everypony, I was thinking about where we are in the RP and I might have a bit of a plot. Solitude is looking for someone with the Brotherhood of Steel, I think? Well what if Coppermane ended up needing some robotic part for Muddy's wing, and we found traces of them there?

Hey everypony, I was thinking about where we are in the RP and I might have a bit of a plot. Solitude is looking for someone with the Brotherhood of Steel, I think? Well what if Coppermane ended up needing some robotic part for Muddy's wing, and we found traces of them there?

my Copper is also looking for the brotherhood of steel. i think this could work, everyone is together right?

I didn't really have a story arch developed, but getting into contact with the Brotherhood's scribe division would do wonders for my character.

are we referring to them as the brotherhood of steel like in the games or the steel rangers like in the fanfiction?

We should probably stick to Steel Rangers. Brotherhood just slipped out, I meant SR.

okay then, im guessing were using the fallout: equestria names instead of the regular ones, like stables instead of vaults

okay then, im guessing were using the fallout: equestria names instead of the regular ones, like stables instead of vaults

Lol yes I forgot what the Brotherhood was called in the fanfiction

Sorry for the super slow updates from me and Muddy Hooves guys. It's finals week here and I haven't had much time for the forums. I'll have more time in a few days.

Lol yes I forgot what the Brotherhood was called in the fanfiction

Sorry for the super slow updates from me and Muddy Hooves guys. It's finals week here and I haven't had much time for the forums. I'll have more time in a few days.

np, we had finals week a while back and it takes up a lot of free time

• 5 months later...