Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Yet Another Fallout Equestria RP

Copper_Cup

Howdy Everypony! I'm trying to get together another Fallout Equestria roleplay. While I'm familiar with the Fallout world and the MLP World, I'm not far in the actual FoE fanfic. This one would focus mainly on the topic of learning about the world before and how to improve wasteland civlilization.

Here's the Rules:

1. Abide by the mlpforums rules, obviously. Bans on godmodding, OP characters, etc, in those rules are just as valid here.

2. Any standard pony race is allowed except for Alicorns (too godlike for my taste). Non-ponies and Ghoul Ponies are allowed.

3. Pet peeve of mine, but no overly crazy or tragic characters. I Rp'd once with somepony who's character fell down screaming with premonitions every time she went somewhere new and we were always having to rescue her. Just no. I'm okay with such characters as long as they are crazy in MODERATION. (AKA Pinkie Pie)

4. No canons allowed. They're fun for cameos, but originality is always better.

5. I reserve the right to approve all characters. You will know you're approved when I quote your post with "approved" underneath

6. It'll be kind of a slower paced RP. I don't have the time to check and write new posts three times a day.

All right, I'm looking for maybe four to six characters besides me and my girlfriend, so if you're interested give us a post! Approved characters are first-come first served!

Oh right....here's my character. http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-cup-fallout-equestria-r162

Link to the RP Thread http://mlpforums.com/topic/13615-another-fallout-equestria-roleplay/

Edited by Copper_Cup

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Could I be my OC Shadow Flash? Here is His Link: http://mlpforums.com...adow-flash-r152

Looks good, but can you put him in a more FoE context please? I'd really like a bit more info on him, particularly personality.

Sounds good, looking for a good place to start first RP.

My OC - http://mlpforums.com...e-serenity-r160

Tell me if you want a more FO:E backstory to him, I didn't include that in the bio.

Sweet! I'd love to have you for your first RP, but I would like a bit more of an FoE backstory. Approved pending the additional info.

I might be interested. This will be one of the very few times I role-played.

My character: http://mlpforums.com...l__+grey +print

I'm liking it. An architect would be great with the overall plot. Approved if you're interested!

I made RainDoom!!

Your character's a little too harsh for my taste. If you mellow him out a little it'd be better. Most of the ponies I've been looking at are more quiet and reserved.

Your character's a little too harsh for my taste. If you mellow him out a little it'd be better. Most of the ponies I've been looking at are more quiet and reserved.

How is he harsh? He is very nice! Is it the doomboom?

Sent you the info-mabox message!

Also, can you tell me where you got to in FO:E fanfic so I can avoid spoilers? Thanks!

Good backstory! Approved! Also....about chapter three? I don't mind a few spoilers.

How is he harsh? He is very nice! Is it the doomboom?

Lol yeah and the "kill you instantly". Oh, and I forgot, can I get a bit of FoE backstory for your character?

Well, I've left this to sit for two days and nobody else seems interested. If you all want to play, you're all approved! Just let me know if you still want to.

Well, I've left this to sit for two days and nobody else seems interested. If you all want to play, you're all approved! Just let me know if you still want to.

Yarp. Ready when everyone else is.

Procrastinating the entire week. Can't do math, haha.

(edited)

Sweet. I'll link to it once I get my into typed! Want me to leave it open in case a couple other people want to join?

Anypony know how to change a searching thread to an ooc thread? Do I have to Start a New One?

Edited by Copper_Cup

I might consider this, seeing as the other one died

Sweet! Give me a character sheet and I'll look it over!

All right, everypony, here it comes! DA DA DAAAA!

The Link to the Roleplay Thread: http://mlpforums.com/topic/13615-another-fallout-equestria-roleplay/

Also, so far for confirmed Characters we have:

Solitude Serenity http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/solitude-serenity-r160

Grey Print http://mlpforums.com/topic/9197-grey-print/page__hl__%2Bgrey+%2Bprint

Muddy Hooves http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/muddy-hooves-r165

and Myself http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-cup-fallout-equestria-r162

Hey Everypony, good to see the RP up and running. Right now it looks like all out characters are scattered to the four winds. Any ideas on how to meet up?

Sweet! Give me a character sheet and I'll look it over!

Hey Everypony, good to see the RP up and running. Right now it looks like all out characters are scattered to the four winds. Any ideas on how to meet up?

It appears I'm on the path to Muddy Hooves and the library, and depending on where Grey Print is heading could be another potential meetup.

Also, is swearing aloud? I feel in this environment I'd be very prone to swearing. No worries if you prefer not, I can always substitute with '*' or different words.

It appears I'm on the path to Muddy Hooves and the library, and depending on where Grey Print is heading could be another potential meetup.

Also, is swearing aloud? I feel in this environment I'd be very prone to swearing. No worries if you prefer not, I can always substitute with '*' or different words.

I don't mind cussing so long as it's within the overall forum rules limits. And yes, it looks like you and Muddy Hooves can go ahead and meet up, and Grey Print can wander into my settlement if he likes.

You need a link to your RP thread in the first post for easy access to the other players.

If you don't have an RP thread yet and are still Searching for players, change the prefix to Searching. Then change it back to OOC when you're done looking.

Edited by Arylett Dawnsborough

My OC:

http://mlpforums.com/topic/8397-coppermane/page__hl__coppermane

Here is an alternate backstory that I made for the other Fallout RP, I can change it up if you think it needs more work:

CopperMane's great-grandparents were inventors who lived alone in the wilderness, when the war started they created there own private stable with only a few other close families deep underground. They lived down there for years but soon everyone died but CopperMane so he left the stable to return to the surface. I know it's rushed but I'll play off it from here.

He majors in repair, science, and lock picking, he is fairly strong so he carry extra luggage if need be. He is extremely intelligent and a pretty good battle tactician. His major downfalls are he isn't very good at any close range combat, so unless you give him a sniper rifle and keep away from the crossfire he won't be much use with a gunfight, and unarmed combat is out of the question. He is okay with explosives and he has a few other tricks up his metaphorical sleeves. Also I was thinking about giving him a robotic dog companion like Rex from New Vegas, but thats up to you.

My OC:

http://mlpforums.com..._hl__coppermane

Here is an alternate backstory that I made for the other Fallout RP, I can change it up if you think it needs more work:

CopperMane's great-grandparents were inventors who lived alone in the wilderness, when the war started they created there own private stable with only a few other close families deep underground. They lived down there for years but soon everyone died but CopperMane so he left the stable to return to the surface. I know it's rushed but I'll play off it from here.

He majors in repair, science, and lock picking, he is fairly strong so he carry extra luggage if need be. He is extremely intelligent and a pretty good battle tactician. His major downfalls are he isn't very good at any close range combat, so unless you give him a sniper rifle and keep away from the crossfire he won't be much use with a gunfight, and unarmed combat is out of the question. He is okay with explosives and he has a few other tricks up his metaphorical sleeves. Also I was thinking about giving him a robotic dog companion like Rex from New Vegas, but thats up to you.

Approved! Welcome in to the RP! Jump in anywhere you see fit! He looks like he'll get along fine with everypony. Also, I see no issue with the robot dog.

Also, there's no post turn order nessecarily. You post when you feel that it is appropriate for you.

Approved! Welcome in to the RP! Jump in anywhere you see fit! He looks like he'll get along fine with everypony. Also, I see no issue with the robot dog.

Also, there's no post turn order nessecarily. You post when you feel that it is appropriate for you.

i posted, although i wonder if it will be awkward since we have two characters with the name copper XD

also, is copper cup and muddy hooves in the same town everyone else is talking about?

i posted, although i wonder if it will be awkward since we have two characters with the name copper XD

also, is copper cup and muddy hooves in the same town everyone else is talking about?

I know I'm heading for Muddy Hooves, in a library. Copper Cup, however, I think is in a different settlement. One with a canteen.

I feel so powerful that everyone is talking about my town, haha.

I know I'm heading for Muddy Hooves, in a library. Copper Cup, however, I think is in a different settlement. One with a canteen.

well copper cup and muddy hooves are together i know. so thats everyone together, cool, now we just have to think of a way to get them all to leave the village or it could get very boring...

(edited)

well copper cup and muddy hooves are together i know. so thats everyone together, cool, now we just have to think of a way to get them all to leave the village or it could get very boring...

Right now, here is where everypony is.

Copper Cup is still in her canteen in Foaling Green. I'm waiting for someone to show up but if nopony does in a post or two I'll get moving.

Muddy Hooves is in the ruined library a small distance away from Foaling Green, and Solitude is headed there now.

It looks like Grey Print and Shadow Flash are in an unnamed settlement together and have just met.

It looks like Copper Mane is headed towards the same settlement as Grey Print and Shadow Flash.

Edited by Copper_Cup

Right now, here is where everypony is.

Copper Cup is still in her canteen in Foaling Green. I'm waiting for someone to show up but if nopony does in a post or two I'll get moving.

Muddy Hooves is in the ruined library a small distance away from Foaling Green, and Solitude is headed there now.

It looks like Grey Print and Shadow Flash are in an unnamed settlement together and have just met.

It looks like Copper Mane is headed towards the same settlement as Grey Print and Shadow Flash.

Im guessing the unnamed settlement is near Foaling Green, possibly an abandoned town overrun by raiders. At this point it looks like CopperMane, Grey Print, and Shadow Flash will join together and probably make their way to Foaling Green, since that seems like a good place to get the whole group together, unless you want to stay separate.