Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Another new pony to welcome?!

Aeleth

(edited)

So hey! I'm Aeleth, I'm a pony fan who's been into the show since almost the very beginning. Still going strong and loving every minute of it. Really into music-making, writing and artsy things in general. I also play way too many PC games... and I have a wide variety of other interests not listed here. I'm around to hopefully meet some cool bronies and just have a nice good ol' time.

Sweetie is best pone

Edited by Aeleth
  • Brohoof 9

HELLO my friend and welcome into THIS HAPPY community of PONIES i hope you can HAVE AWESOME times here in this HAPPY community of HAPPY PONIES and pony friends meeting all of the pony friends and enjoying your time :):):) if you HAVE any questions feel free :):):) to ask YAY

• Brohoof 6

hey welcome to the forums,alot of us here lovess pc games too soo youll feel right at home  :lol:

and would love to see some of that artsy stuff you make :3

• Brohoof 5

Hello and welcome to the forums~

Twilight Sparkle and Sweetie Belle are two of my favorite ponies so I hope we can get along fine  :grin2:

I hope you will enjoy your time here and make tons of friends c:

• Brohoof 6

Hello @Aeleth and welcome to MLP forum :D If you have any questions or just want to talk you can send a PM to anypony here, we all love to talk :D Hope you make lots and lots of pony friends and make sure you have fun :D

Here is your very own Pinkie Pie welcome song :D

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee:

sig-3953088.sig-3952596.sig-3952346.sig-

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Heya Aeleth, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee: And there's a fanclub for Sweetie Belle here, if you're interested. ^_^

904148__safe_blushing_cute_sweetie+belle

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums Aeleth! It is so great that you decided to join our lovely community! ^.^ You can see that we are quite the friendly bunch. :3 Me and you share the same favorite pony as well!  :twi:

From the looks of it, you are going to adore this place, we are all about making new friends and being as friendly as can be. ^_^ Hope to see you around more!

• Brohoof 3

And there's a fanclub for Sweetie Belle here, if you're interested. ^_^

Oh yes... I think just maybe that's the place for me. Probably. Likely. Yes.

Thanks so much for all your warm welcomes, btw~

• Brohoof 2