Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Moho: Another 2d animation software for Pony animators to consider

Plonkett

http://my.smithmicro.com/anime-studio-pro.html

Also/Formerly called Anime Studio, this software has state of the art rigging tools that are not only said to be superior to Toon Boom Harmony's rigging tools, but much easier to use. While the Pro version slightly more expensive than Flash, it's way cheaper than Harmony. If you really want to start out, you can just buy the debut version (which is far cheaper) to get a taste of what it's really like.

With this program, you can animate ponies in many ways you wouldn't be able to in Flash or even Toon Boom.

• 2 weeks later...

THAAT¿s my thing! 

it is true, you DO make animation with ponies since it'sa vector software, most of my GIFs are done with Anime Studio and i highly recommend all brony naimators to use this cheap, easy, excelent software, using Moho 12 saved me tons of time making animations and truly help me to make animations, gifs and draws, in just 3 week of total dedication and you will master the entire software, While Flash or Adobe Animate CC is a complete software for games, apps, animations and interactive media, Moho 12 focus entirely on animations so it's a more user friendly interface and a alternative solution, perfect for beginers and professionals. Let me share some of my work with Moho 12

000.mp4

Sin título-2.png

Applejack.png

Fluttershy.png

Pinkie Pie.png

Rainbow Dash.png

Rarity.png

king sombra portrait.png

i did them with Moho 12 from scractch, i didn touched any bases or Flash 12

1_by_balareth-dbrbep7.thumb.png.ab8cad1b5151e54b46cba82efcc362a7.png

imagine how easy this can be for draws and animations i love moho 12

Moho 12 is the easiest tool to make animations of all kind

ww.thumb.png.644699f25154a4ccfea2d44528ae82b4.png

On ‎1‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 2:57 PM, Balareth said:

THAAT¿s my thing! 

it is true, you DO make animation with ponies since it'sa vector software, most of my GIFs are done with Anime Studio and i highly recommend all brony naimators to use this cheap, easy, excelent software, using Moho 12 saved me tons of time making animations and truly help me to make animations, gifs and draws, in just 3 week of total dedication and you will master the entire software, While Flash or Adobe Animate CC is a complete software for games, apps, animations and interactive media, Moho 12 focus entirely on animations so it's a more user friendly interface and a alternative solution, perfect for beginers and professionals. Let me share some of my work with Moho 12

000.mp4

Sin título-2.png

Applejack.png

Fluttershy.png

Pinkie Pie.png

Rainbow Dash.png

Rarity.png

king sombra portrait.png

i did them with Moho 12 from scractch, i didn touched any bases or Flash 12

1_by_balareth-dbrbep7.thumb.png.ab8cad1b5151e54b46cba82efcc362a7.png

imagine how easy this can be for draws and animations i love moho 12

Moho 12 is the easiest tool to make animations of all kind