Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Evening Introduction

NeverNeverland

Hello everyone! I am NeverNeverland (points if you get my reference). I've come in search of a thriving MLP forum, and I decided this will be sufficient. It looks like a big community so I'm happy to join!

...also, I've realised someone made a Metal thread. I'm gonna go invade that for a while. Excuse me!

Hello everyone! I am NeverNeverland (points if you get my reference). I've come in search of a thriving MLP forum, and I decided this will be sufficient. It looks like a big community so I'm happy to join!

...also, I've realised someone made a Metal thread. I'm gonna go invade that for a while. Excuse me!

Woo, another Canadian! You'll probably be pleased to know that this forum is run by two fellow bronies from the wonderful land of beavers and maple syrup. :D

Welcome to MLP Forums, and thanks for choosing us as your pony forum to settle into! I'm Feld0, the owner of the site and the go-to guy for technical issues. Make sure you've read your welcoming message carefully, because it contains some important information for newcomers here to be aware of.

Hope you have a good time!

You're welcome.

Welcome to the site, new pony. I'm sure you'll have a great time here, we're a pretty laid back bunch.

Woo, another Canadian! You'll probably be pleased to know that this forum is run by two fellow bronies from the wonderful land of beavers and maple syrup. :D

Yay for us Canadian bronies!

And welcome to the forums! I hope you have a great time and meet everypony!

Ponies, Metal, AND Canadians! Now all I need are some black bronies and it'll practically be like home! Thank you all for the welcomes!

You're welcome.

Damn right I'm thankful.

Yay for us Canadian bronies!

I'm also kinda happy that the Canadian bronies are from different provinces!

Edited by NeverNeverland

Welcome to the forums! Hope you have a wonderfully epic and marvelously spectacular time here. :lol:

I wouldn't say these forums are thriving just yet though, but we're getting there ;)