Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Art-Trades (Open!)

EssieHiddles

Heya! Your art is rather cute, I have to say. Would you be interested in an art swap?  :P

@, lovely to hear, haha. And cute is great.  :grin2:

Any chance you could do something of my character North?  ;)

north_star___colored_sketch_by_sapphiref

Also, I have a drawing of Cherry Blossom for ya.  :)

ztoJT7S.png

• 4 weeks later...

@,

Hey umm. I know this topic is a bit old now, but are we still good on the trade?  :please:  I was looking through my art and realized that this was never responded to, haha...

EDIT: Just realized you haven't been online since this whole topic more or less started. Explains that.  :)

Edited by SFyr

@,

Hey umm. I know this topic is a bit old now, but are we still good on the trade?  :please:  I was looking through my art and realized that this was never responded to, haha...

EDIT: Just realized you haven't been online since this whole topic more or less started. Explains that.  :)

She hasn't been on DA in three weeks. Perhaps she's busy? Bit disappointed myself.

I could something with North if you'd like.

Edited by Swinton

@@Swinton, yeah, it's looking like she just went AWOL. Suppose life stuff came up.  :) 

Anyways, the offer sounds awesome, but the lull of responsibility/work I originally has ended.  :o Don't think I can take on another trade quite yet. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe some other time?  ;)

@@Swinton, yeah, it's looking like she just went AWOL. Suppose life stuff came up.  :) 

Anyways, the offer sounds awesome, but the lull of responsibility/work I originally has ended.  :o Don't think I can take on another trade quite yet. Thanks for the offer though. Maybe some other time?  ;)

I understand. I'll take up on that offer in the future. You know where to find me ;)