Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everypony!

Ragingdubstep

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Pinkie Pie

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Well, good 'ol google :P

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I was in the Boys and Girls club art club, and watched the show for inspiration. Then, about half a year later, watched it endlessly, and fell in love!

I'm 14 years old, a female, and my OC is named Raging Dubstep. So glad to be part of this forum, now :D

Brohoof!

• Brohoof 6

Hey there, welcome to the site! We're a pretty normal bunch, except for when we aren't.

So what do you do for fun, @Ragingdubstep? We probably already have a thread or three dedicated to something you love here. Or pop into some random threads and make new friends! That's what I do. It works sixty percent of the time, every time.

If you need help or have a question while you're ponying it up, don't hesitate to drop me a line. I love chatting with new members!

-Kolth

• Brohoof 6

Hello there Dubstep of Rage! ^.^ Little name remixing there, welcome to our lovely community of awesome peeps. :3 It's great to have aboard!

If you have any questions, feel free to ask away. ;) Hope to see you around more!

• Brohoof 4

Hello my pony friend =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy site of happy ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of happy pony fun of MLP Forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can have awesome times here in this happy community of ponies =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting man yof teh pony friends here in this community =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun time here meeting all teh friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=)=)=)=) YAY

• Brohoof 3

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). My OC's name is Rave Darkmane :3, I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-3974710.sig-3974535.sig-3973081.sig-

• Brohoof 2

post-31081-0-95536700-1420351681_thumb.png

Hi Raging Dubstep, and welcome to the forums! :yay: It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ :kindness: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to PM/comment on somepony's Profile Feed, or befriend anypony posting here if you'd like! :squee:

medium.jpg

Brohoof~ /)

• Brohoof 2