Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shadows of Equestria (Closed, OOC)

nx9100

The low budgets is a show founded by ACracebest, a Brony famous for hosting the 'brownies react' series. Basically it's Sethi g similar to nascar except the cars get wrecked

Now I have the image of Ennex getting drunk and asking Sakuya to grill him a cheese

post-28325-0-71753700-1442323812_thumb.png

I'm totally going to find a way to use that in this RP somewhere!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Ravage himself seemed to appear out of thin air at his master's side.

note my use of the phrase seemed to appear in that sentence.  Ravage can't teleport, just moves fast/stealthy/ninja-like. B)

i know. the teleporting thing Enzo said was a hybrid of sarcasm and exaggeration

no prob.  just wanted to make sure y'all knew he doesn't have magic or anything.

• Brohoof 1

Aight post is up. Btw guys whaddoya think of this new sig i got? drew it with a mouse in inscape

A smaller, blue earth pony, with an almost otherworldly confidence about him. As if nothing was going on around him and he was going about his merry evening.

Best description of Ennex I've read yet!   B)

• Brohoof 1

yeah, partly my bad.  sometimes work is slow and I can get on, sometimes it picks up.  that, and last night i was playing the new Forza 6, so yeah....

@@P-Jay, are you still here?  I lost you after the top of page 4 of the rp...

Edited by nx9100

@@P-Jay

It's kind of a stretch, but i think it would be extremely fun if this rp somehow has a crossover with p jay's bangcolt arena. Every oc finds some reason for going there ( e.g Somepony gets kidnapped and is forced to fight in the arena).

In one of my earlier posts, i did mention that khris noticed your oc ( he sees slightly differently, some kind of magical sight and an overwall arareness of his surroundings:He doesn't have a biological eye ). Invisibility isn't perfect, especially when the area has smoke and stuff ( from the fire in the theatre) You didn't really say anything against it, hence the post.

If you want i can edit