Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shadows of Equestria (Closed, OOC)

nx9100

(edited)

I am going away from Monday the 10th, tomorrow, to Wednesday the 19th. Bai bai!

and the funny part is I will be away from Friday (14th) till monday (17th), camping without computer access....

Let's all try to keep this going, pausing if needed.  I fully intend to jump all into it when i return.  

@, have a safe trip!  Oh, and since your OC isn't heavily involved yet, why not do a short IC post of them heading off on and errand or something.  then you can jump back in when you return!

Edited by nx9100

and the funny part is I will be away from Friday (14th) till monday (17th), camping without computer access....

Let's all try to keep this going, pausing if needed.  I fully intend to jump all into it when i return.  

@, have a safe trip!  Oh, and since your OC isn't heavily involved yet, why not do a short IC post of them heading off on and errand or something.  then you can jump back in when you return!

Ja. I planned on it.

He continued to watch, curious to see which party would come out on top. He would also make a point to follow the red pony later and get some info on that invisibility deal.

There are no problems in this regarding OOC and rp, just what might happen. Let me zoom in.

He would also make a point to follow the red pony later and get some info on that invisibility deal.

Just saying :derp:

• Brohoof 1

Attention Everypony:

I know this has slowed the past few days.  I am leaving tomorrow morning for a trip to Michigan for NASCAR, and will not have internet access until I come home Monday evening.  So let's consider this on PAUSE until I return, at which time I will post here, and on the IC thread to get things moving again.  Have a great weekend!

post-28325-0-89554000-1439491678_thumb.jpg

post-28325-0-89554000-1439491678_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Ok, I'm back, and ready to get going!  Main IC thread has been updated, so feel free to jump in.  Ravage is going to attempt to get away for the moment, which will possibly lead to Ennex's introduction.  

• Brohoof 2

really fun, thanks!   :pinkie: I haven't been back to Michigan Speedway in five years, so it was nice to go again.  And seeing my friends as well (moved away in 2011 for work).  All in all, a great weekend.   :D

• Brohoof 1

really fun, thanks!   :pinkie: I haven't been back to Michigan Speedway in five years, so it was nice to go again.  And seeing my friends as well (moved away in 2011 for work).  All in all, a great weekend.   :D

Great to hear! :D

If you are still looking for members could I please join with my OC Hooligan.

Name: Hooligan

Description: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/hooligan-r8765

Background: Hooligan used to be a renowned DR but when he was assisting a colleague he was involved in an accident. This accident scarred his face and drove him insane.

Role: I think he would work best as a criminal,