Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Shadows of Equestria (Closed, OOC)

nx9100

well, i hope ennex can mysteriously appear in front of Enzo and confront him on his way ut. Meanwhile, i will be heading to my country's equivalent of comic con.

Enzo burned the purse, and sent it's co tents ( while burning ) flying into the air for dramatic effect. Some of it stuck to the curtains, causing them to catch fire, followed by the antique wood.

"And then, there's me. I'm just here for the ride."

Laughing, he set the stolen goods on fire, and spread the burning contents into the air, letting it rain around him, some blown away and igniting the theatre's curtains.

0b15a8923f57cfccec49232c25000f04.jpg

alright... i'm off to bed for the night...  try not to get too ahead of me, lol.

Edited by nx9100
  • Brohoof 1

DUDE. DEVICE IS LIKE 'I THREW A PIANO INTO THE CCEILING WITH ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BREAK TBE AUPPORTS OF A METAL CHANDELIER THAT IS LINKED TO THE CORE SUPPORTS OF THE BUILDING' AND THEN MECH IS LIKE 'I FORGOT TO ACTJVATE YOU SUPER STRWNGTH ENCHANTMENTS'

DUDE. DEVICE IS LIKE 'I THREW A PIANO INTO THE CCEILING WITH ENOUGH STRENGTH TO BREAK TBE AUPPORTS OF A METAL CHANDELIER THAT IS LINKED TO THE CORE SUPPORTS OF THE BUILDING' AND THEN MECH IS LIKE 'I FORGOT TO ACTJVATE YOU SUPER STRWNGTH ENCHANTMENTS'

Yeah it was not fully active during the fight.

*reawakens from the unexpected shutdown he had just endured* oh wow, how long was I out? hopefully its not too late, but i wish to join in on this roleplay. that is if you're fine with letting a cybernetic pegasus like myself in. Don't let my anachronism bother you, or the fact that I kinda maybe designed a certain factory in cloudsdale. but that isn't important. the important thing is that there is murder and crime going on, and I'm not there to increase the efficiency of it. 

you see, a life wasted is a potential rainbow that could have been created, and I just cannot let that happen. and besides that, I enjoy the taste of rotting flesh. what? it tastes just like chicken. BOCK BOCK BAGOCK!!!!! oh, the things ill do... heheAHAHHAHHAHHAA *left hoof all of a sudden starts to transform into some sort of needle with a harpoon tip. there also appears to be some sort of tubes around the base of this, each containing a different colored glowing liquid.*

*hits the tip of the device, as if it was a syringe* it would be quite... disappointing if i didn't get a chance to try out my favorite toy on this other buisnesspony, and maybe even a few other lucky contestants. COME ONE COME ALL, TO DEMONSTRATE THIS DEVICE OF AMAZEMENT! ... 

here's a link to me, it is quite brief, but i guess it works: https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/darkly-steamgear-shorter-r8831

if not, let me know so I can send you the full text of walls. 

(whoever thought it was a good idea to use my christmas picture from last year as a way to view me... is just... no. i was quite mad that my present to junkers completely soaked right through the gift box)

• Brohoof 1

@@nx9100,

http://postimg.org/image/rk1ubb80d/e7aa1402/

My time is directly opposite yours XD. your am is my pm.

Can we add each other on facebook or a chat service so we can RP enzo and ennex's conversation?

i have an idea to thicken the plot: Since khris is a unicorn from 50 years ago, an interesting plot point we can make is that Khris actually knew crescent's father, and owes hima huge favour. so, he decides to repay him through helping his descendent. So pretty much, Enzo becomes Crescent's ally and i think it would be incredibly funny to see Enzo and Device try to work together because of their alliance with crescent

@@cwhip9

Basically, it would be absolutely hilarious for /enzo to constantly change allegiances and confuse the fuck out of Ennex, sakuya and the vigilantes

@@nx9100,

http://postimg.org/image/rk1ubb80d/e7aa1402/

My time is directly opposite yours XD. your am is my pm.

Can we add each other on facebook or a chat service so we can RP enzo and ennex's conversation?

i have an idea to thicken the plot: Since khris is a unicorn from 50 years ago, an interesting plot point we can make is that Khris actually knew crescent's father, and owes hima huge favour. so, he decides to repay him through helping his descendent. So pretty much, Enzo becomes Crescent's ally and i think it would be incredibly funny to see Enzo and Device try to work together because of their alliance with crescent

@@cwhip9

Basically, it would be absolutely hilarious for /enzo to constantly change allegiances and confuse the fuck out of Ennex, sakuya and the vigilantes

LOL I like the main jist of the three of them working together, pluse scince im working on cresents constent atanginst Enzo has made a funny one so far lol. I'll pm you cresent back story to help figer the relactionship between cresent's dad and Enzo and for some reason im getting a captin jack sparrow vibe from this OC of yours, or am I just a huge pirites fan?  

@Scar Effect

cresents about to knowck on the door where device is at, for the sake of trying to figer out the whole mess do you want me to do the him knocking scean or do you want that part?

Edited by cwhip9