Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help with game development (Night Mare studios)

NuclearBurg (Dawn)

Helloooooo all you wonderful people. How are you all?

We've been making this game for a while now (For those of you who even remember XD) and we've realised we need some extra team members to fill certain roles.

What we are looking for are:
A coder-
An animator-
Two level designers-

A proof reader-

A writer-

A concept artist-

Any other roles people can think of feel free to suggest.

The writers will be doing dialogue etc. in between dungeons and general scripting.

Coders, we're working with UE4. 

Any extra info you need? Also feel free to ask XD

If you are interested just pm me with the role you wish to do and anything you find would be necessary.

We also communicate over a program called slack by the way.

Sure! Just need you to make sure you have slack and I'll need your skype name too.

I have absolutely no idea what slack is and my skype pc is not currently with me but if you need communication I could use the forum or steam

I might be able to code (I can certainly learn if possible, i coded in Java/HTML/CSS/JS/Scratch before) and I am an animator and I make videos so I might be able to also animate (Considering that I do have a project currently with animation and that is my top priority).

EDIT: I cannot code Unreal engine, so I could just animate.

Edited by EndenDragon

• 3 weeks later...

I might be able to code (I can certainly learn if possible, i coded in Java/HTML/CSS/JS/Scratch before) and I am an animator and I make videos so I might be able to also animate (Considering that I do have a project currently with animation and that is my top priority).

EDIT: I cannot code Unreal engine, so I could just animate.

I'd like to apologise for the late response first of all. Not very active on here these days.

But I'll ask the team if we need an animator right now. Then I'll get back to ya.

We do need an animator. But we're animating using a program called blender. Not flash.

Basically we need a 3d animator. As that is the way you animate in blender.

I'd like to apologise for the late response first of all. Not very active on here these days.

But I'll ask the team if we need an animator right now. Then I'll get back to ya.

We do need an animator. But we're animating using a program called blender. Not flash.

Basically we need a 3d animator. As that is the way you animate in blender.

Ah sorry, i am not familiar with Blender. I only use adobe flash.