Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request New avatar?

Abadon

Hey,er, i just get here and was wondering: well, i cant even hold a pencil, i know some people how sneeze and magically spawn a picture of heaven, the most part of the Bronies are guys and girls with good heart and maybe they can make me a amz img.

Too much? Oh well, sorry.

I know that the best thing to do is support the art i dont have any money, but i have a beautiful smile and a golden heart.

Not really a beeeautiful smile.

Anyway, even if I couldn't get a image, i can have a good time talking with the artists :D

Well, dj pon-3?(or Vinyl Scratch? There's two names?), but im also fan of scootaloo :D

Okay! :D

I will work on a couple things for ya, they will be in paper and pencil is that okay?

Okay! :D

I will work on a couple things for ya, they will be in paper and pencil is that okay?

Yeah :D thank you very much :) really appreciate this :3

You go to heaven my friend, and on heaven you will eat candy all day ^o^

Here is the sketch, just want to make sure you like it, and then I will color it for you. :)

post-34724-0-26204000-1439008516_thumb.jpg

Here she is in full color!! Hope you like it.

I can do a Scootaloo too if you would like. Just let me know. :)

post-34724-0-52396700-1439049169_thumb.jpg

Edited by Stardust*

Oh,thank you so much! Thats just amazing! I'll change my avatar when i log in on pc, i dont need anything anymore, thank you !

:):):):):):):):):):):)

Oh,thank you so much! Thats just amazing! I'll change my avatar when i log in on pc, i dont need anything anymore, thank you !

:):) :):) :):) :):) :):) :)

I'm glad you like it!! :D I really enjoyed drawing her! 

why i cant save the image? :catface:

Did you try clicking on it to make it big? There is a save button on the bottom right corner. 

Let me know if that works, if not I will send you a different link. 

why i cant save the image? :catface:

If you're on chrome (idk if this works with other browsers, i imagine it does) eft click the image and hold it down, then drag it to the part of the browser where all your tabs are and let go, and it should create a new tab with the image where you can right click and save the image.