Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey guys, I'm new here.

Caliboom

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?: A year ago, on other forum, someone talked about it. I didn't care a lot about it at first, but I decided to create an account here today.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Well, I first watched it on TV because I was bored. I thought it was good and watched it often.

So, I'm Caleb Urn, you can also call me Cali, I'm 16, Portuguese, and love gaming and reading. 

I've been on other forums, so I can say I understand how this one works.

I just have to say I hope the people here are nice.

• Brohoof 7

Hello =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy forum =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) of mlp forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) I hope you can be happy here with us =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) meeting many pony friends =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) and enjoying the fun time =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask YAYAYA =)=)=)=)=)!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here   :). Don't be afraid of jumping in   :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends   :squee: 

sig-4021633.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 6

Hello, , and welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community of wonderful ponies and we'd be happy to show you around if you'd like. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to make some nice friends. :twi: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :adorkable:

• Brohoof 5

Hello there CAli! ^.^ Welcome to our lovely community of awesomeness. :3 

So you are a gamer too? Awesome! :D I am sort of a gaming nut, that might be a bit obvious though. :P What kind of games do you like? :)

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Thanks, guys. I'm kinda timid, so don't mind me if I don't talk a lot.

That is perfectly fine, we are an understanding bunch. ^.^  I am rather shy myself, so I can relate. Hopefully we can help you with that too. ^-^

• Brohoof 6

Hello there CAli! ^.^ Welcome to our lovely community of awesomeness. :3 

So you are a gamer too? Awesome! :D I am sort of a gaming nut, that might be a bit obvious though. :P What kind of games do you like? :)

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

Well, I love first-person shooters and platformers, and I also enjoy the Pokemon games.

And, yeah, if I have any questions, I'll ask them.

• Brohoof 7

Well, I love first-person shooters and platformers, and I also enjoy the Pokemon games.

And, yeah, if I have any questions, I'll ask them.

Great choices! ^.^ Any particular favorites in those? I personally love Battlefield 4, the Halo games, and some others in terms of shooters. I love many different genres and the Pokemon games too, my favorite there is Pokemon Crystal. :)

• Brohoof 6

Great choices! ^.^ Any particular favorites in those? I personally love Battlefield 4, the Halo games, and some others in terms of shooters. I love many different genres and the Pokemon games too, my favorite there is Pokemon Crystal. :)

I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2, and my favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald.

• Brohoof 7

I'm addicted to Team Fortress 2, and my favorite Pokemon game is Pokemon Emerald.

Those are both fantastic, I played tons of TF 2 on PS3 on the Orange Box when it came out, it is a shame they stopped supporting it. :| It was really fun! Also, Pokemon Emerald is one of my most play games in the series, probably second most played. :3 I absolutely love many of the Pokemon in the game and the new features they added to it, like secret bases. 

• Brohoof 6

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg                      NEW PERSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

welcome!!!!! you can talk to me anytime! :) <3

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Caleb Urn, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! mlp-tbob.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee:

What genres do you like reading, may I ask? :fluttershy:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

medium.png
Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:
http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Hey there Caleb Urn, and how do you do? :3 Welcome to the forums! sig-4023801.mlp-tbob.png It's great to have you here, and everypony would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish~ ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community, and feel free to ask if you need or anything, or say hi to anyone if they interest you (looking around and commenting in status updates could be good, IMO ;3)! :squee:

What genres do you like reading, may I ask? :fluttershy:

Also, if you feel comfortable with it and haven't done so, why not make a topic for yourself in the Ask a Pony section? :catface: We'd be happy to find out more about you. :D

sig-4023801.medium.png

Also, a random cute pony site for you; not sure if it's your cup of tea, but it can be nice to look into when you're running low of cuteness or feeling down or bored. :blush:

http://www.ponymindbleach.com/

Sorry for the late answer, but I love comic books, and also fiction ones.

Also, I made a thread in the Ask a Pony section, here: https://mlpforums.com/topic/135712-ask-caleb-urn/

Just in case any of you want to ask something.

Edited by Caleb Urn
  • Brohoof 2