Vocalist Needed!

Satsuki Kiryuin

Hey guys,

I'm posting on MLPForums again (woo)! This time, I'm in need of a vocalist. Extensive lyrical experience is not necessary, as I had written some base for lyrics. Male or female vocalists are both what I'm looking for.

If interested, please :

1. Post a link to a work you've finished, as well as what you did on that music project!
  2. Comment below with a short summary of who you are as an artist and person!

The track can be heard below :

https://soundcloud.com/officialotarine/otarine-lost-lyric-wip/s-ipb3g

(Note : please click "listen on soundcloud" because it's a private link and will never ever embed.)

Thanks guys!

Otty~

Edited by Captain Phasma
  • Brohoof 4

I wish i could but when i get a microphone soon, okay?  :)

Me too, my band HUMOR RUMOR needs a main vocalist, but i will try to find, if i never found a proper vocalist, then i have a better idea.

I'd love to help out. I have a fairly low voice and about 4 years of singing experience under my belt. I'm in a choir and an acapella group. I make 8-bit music, transcribe some piano music and sing). My range is B1-G4 modally, and E1-C5 non modally. I don't really disclose anything about myself on the internet, though ;)

Here's one of my latest singing projects (I just did singing on this):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnS-uarptvA

You can see just about my full range here (singing starts at about 1:05):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GFJ3jreqDLI

Edited by Bronyance
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...

We'll see about vocals, but It's a bit iffy at the moment due to my time and equipment. Consider me happy to help you out. Any style of singing you generally want? I can do a few. 

I'd prefer to PM an example, if that works with you too.

• 4 weeks later...

EDIT: Boy, I should pay attention to dates on these things. Sorry. I guess if you haven't got anyone by now, there's me lol.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

I've got a pretty good mic, so I'm always up for stuff. Lets see, well I was in my high school choir for all 4 years, performed in a few musicals, but mostly I just enjoy singing for fun. I dunno if thats enough .3. Here's some things.

In both of these things I am only responsible for my own voice. Unfortunately I'm no good at making music of my own. :P

Edited by Thevenomous

Sure, I can help if you want ^^ by no means am I the best singer out there, but I like to think that I'm alright. Here's a few samples: