Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

Tranquil Claw

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I've been a fan for at least a year and decided to search for any places where I could start or be a part of role plays. The first official looking place that came up was this and so far I love it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I originally had contact with MLP through a brony at a summer camp I took. Mostly I didn't think of it much at the time. Half a year later I decided to play a song from MLP in front of my class just for the laughs. It turned out to be the theme song (now my least favorite due to over use) so the next day I set out to actually find a good song. I started my search by looking at the series itself. I was officially hooked after the first episode.

I am a PC gamer who is on almost 24/7. I have difficulty actually having the courage to finish any of the projects I start like writing a book, learning how to make video games etc. Currently I am starting my freshman year in high school and look forward to the day I actually complete something worthwhile.  

• Brohoof 7

hello my friend =)=)  Welcome here on this happy pony community of happy ponies of MLP Forums =) I hope you can be happy pony here with us happy ponies =) meeting many happy ponies and happy pony friends in this happy community of happy ponies and happy pony friends =)=)=) and enjoy your happy pony time here with all of the happy ponies =)=) be sure to ask any questions if you have =)=)=) YAY =)

• Brohoof 5

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Twilight Sparkle

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I've been a fan for at least a year and decided to search for any places where I could start or be a part of role plays. The first official looking place that came up was this and so far I love it!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I originally had contact with MLP through a brony at a summer camp I took. Mostly I didn't think of it much at the time. Half a year later I decided to play a song from MLP in front of my class just for the laughs. It turned out to be the theme song (now my least favorite due to over use) so the next day I set out to actually find a good song. I started my search by looking at the series itself. I was officially hooked after the first episode.

I am a PC gamer who is on almost 24/7. I have difficulty actually having the courage to finish any of the projects I start like writing a book, learning how to make video games etc. Currently I am starting my freshman year in high school and look forward to the day I actually complete something worthwhile.  

Hi there Tranquil! Welcome to our wonderful community! ^.^ Happy to have you with us. :)

So you are a gamer too huh? As you can see I am really into video games as well, though I am a console gamer. You have any particular gaming favorites? :3 You also seem to have some confidence issues? Correct me if I am wrong there but that is kinda what I see. I can relate to this though completely, I have those issues myself so you are not alone friend. You are now apart of a wonderful and friendly community and we will help in anyway we can. ^-^ If you ever need any kind of help, you can message me if you wish.

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 6

Hello there, Tranquil Claw, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :fluttershy:

You remind me of myself sometimes, always starting something with great enthusiasm only to shelve it a day or so later because I've lost all that energy. ^_^ I guess having an idea and making something of it are two different things. Best of luck in your college course, hope it goes well for you! :) If you have any questions about the site, don't be at all afraid to ask. We're here to get you sorted! :squee:

Have a great first few days with us, and I look forward to hearing from you soon!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 5

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4035952.2000_follower_celebration_an

• Brohoof 4

So I started off with Armorgames, then Roblox, then World of Tanks, then Space Engineers, then Sins of a Solar Empire, then YouTube, then so much I can't even list it all. Anyways I'm mostly the free to play type who never really spends money on anything. Gamer tag is usually TranquilClaws on everything I play. I tried to get a role play started on fan fiction but it never took sail. Hoping that'll be a whole new story here.

• Brohoof 5