Wild Reese

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I find it very warm and friendly

I am really happy that I joined this community it's one of the greatest <3

I give love to everyone in this forum <3 <3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a fan because of my best friend James :D

he told me about MLP and suggested me to watch it, and after I watched one episode (A Caunterlot Wedding) I got hooked to MLP ever since <3

(thank you james)

My real name is Therese, and my OC's name is Wild Reese(you get where I got the name? XD)

I am currently 15 (I just turned 15 in August) and I love to meet new people and joke around them

I also love to draw, but mostly animals since I am not good at drawing humans

and I love to eat :P (of course) and I like going out and have adventures with myself

I am a big dork XDD (srsly, I am) , I love games (especially games from Nintendo, (specifically Pokemon :D)) I love anime and I am currently In love with Steven Universe and Gravity Falls <3  

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4037668.sig-4036030.sig-4035952.2000

• Brohoof 5

Hello my friend =)=)=)=)=) welcome here on this happy pony forum of happy ponies and happy pony friends of MLPForums=) I hope you can have awesome time here with all ponies meeting many friends in this community and enjoying the happy time here with all ponies if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)=) YAAY!

• Brohoof 5

Welcome to the forum place 

we'll put a smile upon your face

we love to make a brand new friend

and be together 'til the end!

We hope you like us, and we try

to watch your heart and spirits fly

so welcome to the forums here

so everyone, let's give a... 

... uhm...

... shout?  Laugh?  Cookie?

... always so hard to come up with a proper ending...

*chuckle* Enjoy your stay, friend - we're happy to have you!

• Brohoof 5

Hello there, Wild Reese, and welcome to our forums of all things Pony! Hope you have a wonderful time here making new friends and having many great experiences! :fluttershy: You've come to the right place to meet, chill and talk with fellow ponies who share your interests, I've no doubt you'll be having fun times with them soon!  :squee:

Always good to see new creative members join our midst! I'd love to see some of your drawings sometime. :kindness: Be sure and check out the Octavia's Hall section of the forums for everything art related here!

You like to adventure? I love to adventure! It's my dream to travel the world someday and see all it has to offer. There's plenty to see. ^_^ You also like Pokemon? I think we'll get along just fine fellow trainer.  ;)

Should you have any questions, feel free to send myself or any other member here a message. We'll be sure to get you sorted.

Have a great first day with us, and I'll see you out there soon!

sig-3973648.sig-3972717.img-3690893-1-ma

• Brohoof 4

Hello fellow pony! I hope you have fun here on this awesome site! This is my favorite MLP site ever and I hope it becomes yours too!

You will with out a doubt love this site and have great experiences! BTW I love your username. Anyway since I'm a Blank Flank too wanna be friends? I'll brohoof you! Good luck and have fun! :P  :P  :pinkie:  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 4

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

I find it very warm and friendly

I am really happy that I joined this community it's one of the greatest <3

I give love to everyone in this forum <3 <3

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

I became a fan because of my best friend James :D

he told me about MLP and suggested me to watch it, and after I watched one episode (A Caunterlot Wedding) I got hooked to MLP ever since <3

(thank you james)

My real name is Therese, and my OC's name is Wild Reese(you get where I got the name? XD)

I am currently 15 (I just turned 15 in August) and I love to meet new people and joke around them

I also love to draw, but mostly animals since I am not good at drawing humans

and I love to eat :P (of course) and I like going out and have adventures with myself

I am a big dork XDD (srsly, I am) , I love games (especially games from Nintendo, (specifically Pokemon :D)) I love anime and I am currently In love with Steven Universe and Gravity Falls <3  

Hi there Reese! ^-^ Welcome to our wonderful community! Happy to have you aboard. :) Hey, being a dork is awesome! I am one too, though I consider myself to be a dweeb. :P

So you like gaming huh? I am a pretty big gamer myself, that might be easy to spot. X3 Speaking of Nintendo, I just recently got a New 3DS, hope to get more Pokémon games for that at some point. :D

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more! :lol: If you have any questions ,feel free to ask. ;)

• Brohoof 2