Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

That awesome feeling

Fear Moonscar

Right,so my friend (imma use the nigkname i gave him) Forgey was talkin down about MLP, saying he cant sit through it and its horrible and blah blah blah. So i showed him the pinkie pie welcome song and he said "What was that? thats not the Show iv seen" And then we started talking about how theres more than one generation of MLP. and he seen the second generation. The one that bombed hardest. I asked him to go watch the first two episodes and tell me what he thought. This was his response when he got back to me " God dang it" ( he used the worse term) i said "HA! YOU LIKE IT!" He said "mmmhmmmm on and Nightmare Moon is a B word" (again, he used the worse term)

Needless to say i turned someone who lost faith in MLP due to the old versions into a new bronie. lol And thats why this topics named "That Awesome Feeling"

• Brohoof 6

I had a friend who absolutely despised the show, I asked him to try out the first episode and he came back to me saying it was "Ok, but still kinda gay". He came back to me 2 days later, having seen every episode and not slept for the past 2 days asking when the next one came on.
  • Brohoof 4

I would have to agree. That must be a pretty amazing feeling. But really, you think he would notice the difference from the start. That all the pictures you see online are of the new generation. Hm, oh well maybe he just missed it. :P
  • Brohoof 1

He did, he even said something like that and admitted to missing out. but he thanked me for showing him. lol

Nightmare Moon is awesome, what are you talking about... :(

hey i never said she wasent! Remember, hes only watched the first two episodes

Are they here on this site? :huh:

If not, invite them! B)

Also, if you think gen2 bombed the hardest you have obviously not seen this:

If not, invite them! B)

trust me... iv seen all of them... thats why i was heasitant to watch this gen. but i did and here i am. and im trying to get him on here. lol hes more stubborn than Applejack accepting help with the apple farm. lol

HALO 4 Releases November 6th! I CANT WAIT!!!! *Squeeeee!!!!*

Wish i could converte someone,most people think about the "old" my little pony(generations 1-3) and react angry,when they haven't even watched this one (generation 4/fim)to see the big diference.

My goal is to tell my sister about my bronyhood when I get back from my D.C. internship for the summer, and, at the very least, she won't think it's wierd, hopefully. At best, I just may turn her into a pegasister, but I gotta find the right clip or episode to show her first; I feel like I couldn't possibly go wrong with showing her 'Lesson Zero' first, that's one of my all time favorite episodes, and I just saw it on Monday! What do ya'll think?

So... is he a brony now or what?

My goal is to tell my sister about my bronyhood when I get back from my D.C. internship for the summer, and, at the very least, she won't think it's wierd, hopefully. At best, I just may turn her into a pegasister, but I gotta find the right clip or episode to show her first; I feel like I couldn't possibly go wrong with showing her 'Lesson Zero' first, that's one of my all time favorite episodes, and I just saw it on Monday! What do ya'll think?

Sounds like a good idea to me, good luck! :)

If not, invite them! B)

......It's like 15 minutes of my childhood just exploded.... :(

I had a friend who absolutely despised the show, I asked him to try out the first episode and he came back to me saying it was "Ok, but still kinda gay". He came back to me 2 days later, having seen every episode and not slept for the past 2 days asking when the next one came on.

This is how I was xD

A friend of mine today just became a pegasister (or brony depending on which you girls prefer) because her boyfriend is a brony. He got her to watch a few episodes and she said "I kinda like this..."

What makes it even better is she was a hater, having judged the show based on previous generations. Now I sit here, jumping with joy knowing the fact that a girl who never intended on joining the herd has just done so :D :D

• Brohoof 1

This is how I was xD

A friend of mine today just became a pegasister (or brony depending on which you girls prefer) because her boyfriend is a brony. He got her to watch a few episodes and she said "I kinda like this..."

What makes it even better is she was a hater, having judged the show based on previous generations. Now I sit here, jumping with joy knowing the fact that a girl who never intended on joining the herd has just done so :D :D

Haha, that's awesome.

Although I wonder, do girls really prefer to be called a pegasister? I'd always grouped all the fans in under 'brony' but if girls prefer something else I guess I need to re-educate myself, lol.

Hmm, tricky. You need an episode that doesn't rely on past knowledge of the show to properly appreciate. Personally, I feel Applebuck Season to be a great showcase of the show's humor and how different it is from the earlier versions.

However, if she's a Star Trek fan, then by all means show her Return of Harmony :)

EDIT: EEeeee I'm a muffin! XD

Edited by TotalOverflow
  • Brohoof 1