Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LUNA VS rarity whos best?

TheLegoBrony

But Luna has made more friends in luna eclipse then rarity has in the entire 5 seasons so yea and rarity thinks about herself til the very last second

It's that part that I like of her; because she's sometimes selfish, you can laugh at it and you enjoy it when she understands her faults. But Luna stays a great character that I like a lot, both in the series and the comics: she's, objectively, a better character than Rarity. I'm not far away from liking Luna more actually, but for now, I'll go with Rarity. I don't know if that makes sense.

But hey, aren't you the one that says in your personal motto that what I like is my opinion? So it shouldn't bother you.

Edited by Xeltor

Luna>Rarity

Luna is still the most overrated princess imo(Lots of fans compared to Celestia but still isn't seen that much) but she was great in the most recent episode so I like her more now. 

Rarity is the only character in the mane 6 I don't like.

Oh i forgot to tell you guys what the winner out of this little thing im doing

the winner will be made out of lego and kept built like my other 5 lego creations

nightmare moon

celestia

discord

tirek

sombra

now luna will get more votes since i mentioned nightmare moon

Who is the cutes, pretties and est out of PRINCESS LUNA or rarity?

leave your comment below

LUNA!!!!!!!!!! 4 EVER :comeatus:  :comeatus: :comeatus:  :comeatus:  :comeatus:  :comeatus:  :comeatus:  LUNA! LUNA! LUNA! :comeatus:  COME ON LUNA!!!!

• Brohoof 1

Best Princess Luna vs Best Mane 6 Rarity? There is no winner here. :sunbutt:

Besides, neither can compare to Best Pony Derpy. :comeatus:

• Brohoof 1

As this topic is non-conducive to proper discussion it will be locked. In the future please consider the subject of your threads carefully and consider how they will properly engage other members.

Thanks. :)

Both characters are awesome in their own respect! Rather than making people pick and choose, you can support both in their respective fan clubs.

Luna

Rarity

That said, threads like this tend to end up with arguing and hurt feelings, so it's been locked.

• Brohoof 1