Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

LUNA VS rarity whos best?

TheLegoBrony

I prefer Rarity over Luna due to my own personality and because I feel that in order to move forward growing stronger  I need partner like  she is strong competent passionate and caring, kind lovely pony, with me. 

Her aspects  are helping me grow my own abilities that I am not strong in and I can obtain more balanced personality =) Though her lovely beauty and  fantastic artistic talents generosity and  countless other beautiful things in her character come into the mix too.

She is such a sweet angel <3

___rarity____by_8aus-d6ycwfe.png

Luna is great pony too though I am seeing the struggle she is going through and I been in that same struggle but in order to move forward and grow I need to set my eye to the character that can help me in the areas I am weak in and that character is Rarity 

• Brohoof 2

Hello ,

Just letting you know that I have moved your topic to a MLP:FiM-related section, Show Discussion.

Also, I prefer Fashion Horse. She has a likable and strong personality. She's also more pretty. :please:

• Brohoof 4

Who is the cutes, pretties and est out of PRINCESS LUNA or rarity?

leave your comment below

Oh come on guys. They'e BOTH best pony!!!

Everyone knows raritys gonna win because

She most popular and is in the mane 6.

But going with my heart Luna is best pony

• Brohoof 3

As much as I love Luna, Fashion Horse just has even more to her. A generous and beautiful heart who just happens to have as much on the outside as she does on the inside. post-30925-0-65787600-1440510804.png

Plus, Luna could still stand to learn a few proper manners, just sayin'.

• Brohoof 3

ADDITIONAL: Luna is doing good for her age (estimated) 1016 y ears old

Luna and Celestia looked same as they do today 1000 years ago so I think both would be significantly older than that. Anyway, my opinion is Luna > Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

Luna and Celestia looked same as they do today 1000 years ago so I think both would be significantly older than that. Anyway, my opinion is Luna > Rarity.

so is it luna or rarity you are choosing I'm not sure

Oh man... I have to Choose? I have to go with Luna. She's vastly under appreciated. Sure, she had a rough patch, but she was technically a Teenager, and was throwing a tantrum because she wasn't getting any attention.

Out of all of Tabitha's Characters, Derpy is still the best!

Stay Derpy, Friends!

Ben The Brony

• Brohoof 1

Not exacly, but I didn't have time to appreciate Luna (which I appreciated a lot when we saw her) as much as Rarity. 

But Luna has made more friends in luna eclipse then rarity has in the entire 5 seasons so yea and rarity thinks about herself til the very last second