Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Night's Request Shoppe 2.0 (Now with Bacon Bits!)

Night Visions

@@icyfire888,

I most certainly can. Thank you for coming to me with this request, and I promise that I'll get to you as soon as I possibly can.

- Night Visions

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Just a simple question. Are you still wanting your request done? I'm only curious because even though I did notify you of your current standing on the waiting list, you never responded. That and you haven't said much since your actual request itself. I'm only curious.

- Night Visions

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@,

Yes, I can. Currently though, the wait is getting longer with each request, so I'm going to ask that you be patient with me. But again, thank you for asking.

- Night Visions. 

thank you so much when you are ready to start please pm me so i can tell you better on what i want again thank you

@@Sweet Pen,

Lose the spot? Nonsense, though I think I will be closing up right now so I can get requests done without having to worry about others posting more requests.

There's only have so much that I can handle.

But, you have been saved a spot for the future! Thank you for requesting, and I hope you have a finta- I mean fantastic day.

- Night Visions

@@Wraith Stalker

What exactly is a helldiver? I'm confused on this subject. I've searched Google, but each search comes up with something completely different.

- Night Visions

Helldivers are basically orbital drop shock troopers who spread managed democracy throughout the galaxy in the defense of super earth in a dystopian future I apologize I should have told you to come up with the helldivers I'm thinking of you would have to type in "Helldivers" or "Helldivers game" hope this helps.oskar-kuijken-oskarkuijken-helldivers-ar

@@Wraith Stalker,

You're most welcome! Thank you for the request!

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

How does this look so far? Honestly, just the sketch alone took me a good...30 minutes? I did another one last night, but it was horrid. Anyway, do you want anything changed to this or can I commence with the coloring?

There was a picture here earlier.

- Night Visions

@@Love Doctor Blaze,

Okay, so it's finished. Sorry if the photo quality is poor, my computer's camera was working fine earlier...anyway, I hope you like it. It took me well over five hours to actually do, but I had to figure out what colors to use and whatnot.

Here's the image:

post-28540-0-36535000-1455257426_thumb.jpg

Again, hope you like it. Now, to the next person! 

@@Xeltor,

You're up next. If you want to make any changes, now is the time to do them, because once I start, I'm probably not going to change it back.

- Night Visions

Edited by Night Visions

@@Xeltor,

You're up next. If you want to make any changes, now is the time to do them, because once I start, I'm probably not going to change it back.

- Night Visions

I don't really want to change something, just say that my Oc is on my about me page, in case you want more precise models ;)

@,

Okay, so before I begin - couldn't do it yesterday, I was busy running errands for my mom - is there a certain pose that you would like? I only ask because it's easier to work with than going with whatever I come with on my own, regardless of whether or not I know what I'm doing. Sometimes, it's just nice to reference poses, you know?

- Night Visions 

@,

Ignore the post above this, I found something that works. Took a few minutes to think of something, but I got something that I like.

- Night Visions 

@,

Okay, so the picture is not going to be in color. I'm actually going to go for a greyscale (honestly, I think it'll look quite nice when it's done). The only issue I had with the picture was that I was using the second reference photo for your OC and oddly enough, can't do hats...forgive me if it looks...off, I honestly tried my best.

@,

Well hello again! Thank you for requesting! I will most certainly draw your OC, but please remember that the list is currently full, so your spot will have to be reserved later when I get both and @Xeltor out of the way. Thanks again though and have a wonderful rest of your day.

- Night Visions