Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello from EVBP

EVBP

How did you find MLP Forums?:

Searching the web.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

Shael Riley mentioned it in a podcast that he did with Beefy. Out of curiosity, I checked the show out and fell in love with it!

Hi!

I am a software developer by day and a song writer by evening. I have been a fan of the show since the summer of 2010 and like many of you (I think), I relate to the characters and their situations. I feel like the mane 6 are good friends of mine! I'm also thoroughly impressed by the music of MLP fans and find the original video content created by someponies to be very entertaining.

I'm not usually one to get involved in forums, but I would like to build some friendships here!

• Brohoof 4

Hello, @EVBP! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's good to have you here and we'd be happy to help show you around if you'd like. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to make many lovely friends. :pinkie: You can always message any member here at any time if you'd like. :kindness:

• Brohoof 4

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4056353.sig-4055208.sig-4053822.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Thanks DashYoshi. I'm glad to be here!

I'm a Java developer. I haven't done much with C++ since college, but if you ever have a development question, feel free to bounce it off of me. I will try to help if I can!

Jonas Darkmane, thank you for the warm welcome! Also, I love that Pinkie Pie animation! Oh, and I realize I forgot to mention the name of my music website:

http://www.evbpmusic.com

There are a bunch of mp3s there if anyone wants to check them out. I'm loving this place already!

• Brohoof 3

Hi there EVBP! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard! :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

• Brohoof 4

Software developer? Awesome! I also enjoy writing songs, I'm just not too good at at it... As you mentioned, I can relate to the Mane 6 too. Well, four of them. Also, I must agree with you on fan made songs and other content by fantastic creators. One of my favourite fan songs is Discord :) anyway, welcome, it's great to have you here :squee: thanks for joining us :D

• Brohoof 4

hello YAY =) welcome to this happy land of happy ponies of MLP Forums =) I hope you can have awesome time here in this community meeting many happy ponies =) and pony friends =)=) and enjoying the happy time here =) if you have any questions feel free to ask =) YAAY =)

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forums@EVBP!

I like to write music myself. If you make something new, you could totally post about it in Octavia's Hall, (there is a non-pony section here)

(and a pony section here)

If you have any questions, feel free to message me! :fluttershy:

Cool beans. Thanks Parasprite! Do you have a website/soundcloud/etc?

Hi there EVBP! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard!  :)

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  :lol: If you have any questions, feel free to ask.  ;)

Thanks Gamer Pony! I definitely think I will like this place!

Software developer? Awesome! I also enjoy writing songs, I'm just not too good at at it... As you mentioned, I can relate to the Mane 6 too. Well, four of them. Also, I must agree with you on fan made songs and other content by fantastic creators. One of my favourite fan songs is Discord :) anyway, welcome, it's great to have you here :squee: thanks for joining us :D

Wow! There are a lot of programmer/music people here. I'd love to see some links to your stuff if it is online. That's what community is all about!

hello YAY =) welcome to this happy land of happy ponies of MLP Forums =) I hope you can have awesome time here in this community meeting many happy ponies =) and pony friends =)=) and enjoying the happy time here =) if you have any questions feel free to ask =) YAAY =)

Wow, you're a bubbly character ooBrony! I think the non-pony world really needs more of that.

Also to everyone else, sorry - I got your names wrong! (I was looking at the rank instead of the name) Wolves, Kyoshi, and BlueBrony!

Welcome to the site :) I'm new here as well I hope we can be friends! 

Definitely, Midnight_Sketch! Friendship is... well, you know!

• Brohoof 5

Cool beans. Thanks Parasprite! Do you have a website/soundcloud/etc?

I have a youtube music channel- the link is underneth the BlueBrony picture thing at the bottom of this post

BTW, my username is BlueBrony :icwudt: Parasprite is my "ranking" on mlpforums (which is based on the number of posts you make)

• Brohoof 3

Hey BlueBrony! Yeah, I noticed that after replying to your comment. My bad!

Hey Flutterstep! Good to meet you. Yeah, I will definitely be making an effort to talk to people on here, and I will definitely message you if I want to talk about something.

• Brohoof 2