Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

hi

Earth Rainbow

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?:

through the poniverse site, which i found via people talking about it when i was doing research into the ABC and the ABB

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic:

i became a fan when i couldn`t stop looking at an episode of the show. i then proceeded to watch all the episodes.

i play alot of games and have started to write a fan fiction that will most likely become a huge project spanning multiple months

• Brohoof 8

Hi, @Earth Rainbow! Welcome to the MLP forums! It's great to have you here in this lovely community and we'd be happy to show you around if you need help. :squee: I hope you have an awesome time while you're here and get to enjoy being here. :dash: If you want, feel free to message any member here at any time. :kindness:

• Brohoof 7

hello my friend its nice meeting you welcome ehre in this happy pony site of MLP Forums pony community forums =)=)=)=)=)=)=) of many ponies and many pony friends =)=)=)=)=) I hope you can enjoy your happy time here with all poniers meeting many happy friends =)=)=)=) if youahvea ny questions feel free to ask =)!

• Brohoof 7

Lol, for some reason I read the thread name with the ballon boy's voice from 5 Nights at Freddy's.

Anyways.

Hey honey! Welcome to the forum! I'm pretty sure you'll love it here, If you have any questions feel free to ask. Hope you make lots of new friends soon!

• Brohoof 6

Hi there Earth Rainbow! ^.^ Happy to have you aboard friend!  :)

post-8308-0-47693600-1440662603_thumb.png

I hope you have a wonderful time here! We are an amazing community and I think you will absolutely love it here!

Thank you so much for joining us! Hope to see you around more!  If you have any questions, feel free to ask. 

• Brohoof 6

Hello there and welcome to the forums. It is great to have you here  :). Don't be afraid of jumping in  :D. I hope you have a wonderful time here and make a lot of friends  :squee: 

sig-4066035.sig-4063933.sig-4061778.sig-

• Brohoof 4

Hello Earth Rainbow, and welcome to the forums!  B) 

We all hope that you have an awesome time here and that you make loads of friends!  :wub: 

Also feel free to PM either me or the other forum members if you require assistance or just want to chat!  :dash: 

double_rainboom_by_yalcahoon-d5ytv4t.png

• Brohoof 2