Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc U.N.D.E.R (Light-Hearted, Comedy, Action)

Demirari

I'm not sure if I should go save the drowning duckling, or hope someone else does it. Like, I could, it would work with my character. But I honestly don't want to be doing all the saving, I already risked myself for Fantasy a second ago.

Saving everyone would be weird, but I don't want to be resting while a team member drowns in lava water. XD.

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

honestly i was thinking of dapper charmer getting some action. 

He didn't do much yet.

Nevermind then

@

I couldn't think of anything good to post in that rp, but we shouldnt be talking about this here.

Halfway through saving you guys

Behold, the sea creature. Time is running out!

The next level will be wonderful surprise. Some might find correlation between it and a certain puzzle game. ^^

Edited by Demirari

I'd be in for more of a surprise if I found out what "correlation" meant without having to move my lazy self to googling it. Sounds all fancy.

Question is, does this count as a clear floor and we can head for the door? Or must we kill the lizard first? I'd do a RP post about it, but I'm not exactly in such a situation.

You play WoW!? : D No wait, not like it matters. Europe and America(You are from America right?[Judgin' by when you are online) don't share servers .-. Greedy lil' buggers.

I do (well, I would, if I didn't have to wait a month before being able to buy game time again) in fact and yes, I'm from America.  That sucks.  XD

There IS a WoW thread on here though.  Go check it out!

@thelonelyspectre

I fixed it, can't do colours and tags cause I'm mobile. The pillar is between your platform and Enzo's

The current situation

post-35025-0-24180800-1442370670.jpg

@TheLonelySpectre,   Gentle Secret quickly climbed aboard as the sea monster leaped up again, smashing apart the column she was just previously on. Making herself comfortable, she looked at the murky waters with fear. That creature, without a single trace some ancient beast long gone extinct. Estimating the size, it was at least five times larger than the lizard.   There seemed to be a pattern forming. The sea monster will leap up to snatch at something every two minutes. So, Gentle Secret deduced that they have two minutes and then some to perform some action without the risk of becoming the thing's food. If they are careful enough, the seven should be able to knock down the columns around the lizard, prevent it from reallocating.    ----   The lizard continued to leap its way forward, avoiding the ever so often leaps of the giant sea monster. It knew its time was running low, but it did not mean it was simply going to accept its fate. Oh no, the lizard was going to bring those ponies down with it. With a loud roar, the lizard spitted acidic liquid at the dragon and the ponies.

*spat

Grammar-Nazi-1613.png

Edited by Guest

@thelonelyspectre

I fixed it, can't do colours and tags cause I'm mobile. The pillar is between your platform and Enzo's

The current situation

image.jpg

*spat

Grammar-Nazi-1613.png

It is 2:00AM over here; it is hard to stay awake at this point.

And no ethereal wings. Nope.

The etheral wings do not allow him to fly. Purely aesthetic in the process of making the gust spell look epic and it references enzo's cutie mark, signifying his special talent's correlation to his current state of power. If not i would have flown midnight back to safety

Kinda like tabuu from super smash brothers brawl, the etheral wings. tabuu doesn't need them to fly, but they appear when using an extremely powerful special attack

Edited by Guest

The etheral wings do not allow him to fly. Purely aesthetic in the process of making the gust spell look epic and it references enzo's cutie mark, signifying his special talent's correlation to his current state of power. If not i would have flown midnight back to safety

Kinda like tabuu from super smash brothers brawl, the etheral wings. tabuu doesn't need them to fly, but unfurls them when using an extremely powerful special attack

It seemed like he was flying, but alright. He better be tired from this; I'll allow the actions to hit. From the sounds of it, sounds like an attack that maybe on the line of overkill.

ITS NOT MEANT TO BE OVERKILL. ITS MEANT TO PUSH BACK THE LIZARD INTO THE WATER, AND MAYBE CAUSE SOME BURNS, BUT NOT OVERKILL, OR KILL FOR THAT MATTER. otherwise i would have used kamaehamaeha or something like that. it's also meant to blow away the acid, but vaporize sounds more dramatic.

Edited by Guest

ITS NOT MEANtTTO BE OVERKILL. ITS MEANT TO PUSH BACK THE LIZARD INTO THE WATER, AND MAYBE SOME BURNS, BUT NOT OVERKILL.

I meant this:

"Remembering the sea monster, Enzo formed a floating bright ball of raw, combustive and unstable mana over the waters. ( IT LOOKS LIKE A SPIRIT BOMB ).After a thought, he lobbed a chunk of rock from a pillar into the area below the mana bomb with his telekinesis, causing the pillar to fall in the process."

I'm letting you decide this one. Using what you said about the sea monster jumping and trying to eat somepony every 2 mins, i was trying to use that spirit bomb as 'bait' for the creature, hence the emphasis on it being 'bright', sp if it eats the bomb.. you get the picture.  That way i could let you decide whether or not the sea creature gets injured/dies and to aavoid accidentally godmodding.

The rock dropping was to bait the sea monster into the area, seeing to how it's 'waiting' for a pony to drop into the water.

The pillar collapsing, well, if everything fails, the post still plays along with your clue of trapping the sea monster with the pillars

Edited by Guest

I'm letting you decide this one. Using what you said about the sea monster jumping and trying to eat somepony every 2 mins, i was trying to use that spirit bomb as 'bait' for the creature, hence the emphasis on it being 'bright', sp if it eats the bomb.. you get the picture. That way i could let you decide whether or not the sea creature gets injured/dies and to aavoid accidentally godmodding.

The rock dropping was to bait the sea monster into the area, seeing to how it's 'waiting' for a pony to drop into the water.

The pillar collapsing, well, if everything fails, the post still plays along with your clue of trapping the sea monster with the pillars

I see. Danke. And I never really left a clue of trapping the sea monster via pillars. Must had been from someone else or misinterpretation or miscommunication. But, whatever, it'll work.

The first level will be wrapped up soon. And yes, I did spell thanks as danke. And if there are some weird letters or whatever in this post, it is due to my phone.