Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc U.N.D.E.R (Light-Hearted, Comedy, Action)

Demirari

@@Demirari, @@Dapper Charmer, @, @, @@Akari of Duskshire,@@Celestial Panzerhund,

Attention, everyone.

So, Demi can't post until later tonight, and we have sort of a pressing issue, so he told me on Skype to give you guys a little heads up and mention this:

You're not allowed to do any sort of godmodding. Which, in this case, was Enzo taking control of the lizard which was technically Demi's character. Not to mention completely obliterating the lizard, and doing tons of OP things with a sword (like ripping part of a skull off) while a magical spear could barely pierce the things skin.

Nobody's in deep trouble, but this is a warning and hopefully nothing too OP and no more godmodding will happen.

Enzo's post and any post after it should be deleted and/or ignored. Sorry for wasting your typing, but we can't have severe godmodding like this.

Thanks, Ducks.

-,i didn't realise what i did was godmodding , ._. I was thinking of the lizard completely lacking a brain and purely relying on reflex and stuff, giving how it acted. For reflex action, a nerve impulese is sent directly to your motor neurones, and an impulse is sent to your brain after the movement.

well, i changed it a little. If anyone's confused it's similar to leading a pig around with a stick and a carrot while sitting on it's back in minecraft

-

well, i changed it a little. If anyone's confused it's similar to leading a pig around with a stick and a carrot while sitting on it's back in minecraft

eh.. Me and Akari already edited our posts to voiding that one of yours. .and I don't want to edit it a 3rd time .-.

So, how about we keep it voided and you just reply again? .-.

To be honest, I wasn't 'obliterating the lizard'. Judging by the lizard's movements, I assumed the lizard was something of a berserker class that enters a battle rage and rampages based on instinct. The body doesn't need a brain to perform movements: such as reflex actions and instinct. When you get tapped at a certain point in your knee, you uncounciously perform a kick without realising it. This is because a nerve impulse is sent from your sensory neuroses directly to your Motor neurones BEFORE the impulse is sent to your brain.

I may have also taken inspiration from the goliaths in borderlands 2

Anyways, the purpose of 'obliterating the lizard' was to put the lizard in a bigger rage, creating a plot point for our characters to work around: how they react to the monster being able to move without it's brains, etcetera.

I should have discussed this in the ooc thread first and I think I accidentally god modded abit: that's my bad. Was writing off a sudden burst of inspiration

It also emphasises the power of the narrator and his ability to create such unreal creatures. By doing damage that should have been severely overkill, it really shows how powerful the creature is when it survives the attack. Think about it, you would expect someone to drop dead is they blended their brains. I also wanted to set an objective for the other RPers: protecting the unicorn charging the spell, because the damage I did emphasised that the lizard was resistant to physical damage and this would incentivise the RPers to use magic damage

Ps @lonelyspectre no need to edit your post again: it's a whole treasure of the lost ark thing.

Pps: in the original post, I didn't give any indication that the lizard was dead. An rp wouldn't be fun if I can just 1 shot the lizard like that.

Edited by Guest

To be honest, I wasn't 'obliterating the lizard'. Judging by the lizard's movements, I assumed the lizard was something of a berserker class that enters a battle rage and rampages based on instinct. The body doesn't need a brain to perform movements: such as reflex actions and instinct. When you get tapped at a certain point in your knee, you uncounciously perform a kick without realising it. This is because a nerve impulse is sent from your sensory neuroses directly to your Motor neurones BEFORE the impulse is sent to your brain.

I may have also taken inspiration from the goliaths in borderlands 2

Anyways, the purpose of 'obliterating the lizard' was to put the lizard in a bigger rage, creating a plot point for our characters to work around: how they react to the monster being able to move without it's brains, etcetera.

I should have discussed this in the ooc thread first and I think I accidentally god modded abit: that's my bad. Was writing off a sudden burst of inspiration

It also emphasises the power of the narrator and his ability to create such unreal creatures. By doing damage that should have been severely overkill, it really shows how powerful the creature is when it survives the attack. Think about it, you would expect someone to drop dead is they blended their brains. I also wanted to set an objective for the other RPers: protecting the unicorn charging the spell, because the damage I did emphasised that the lizard was resistant to physical damage and this would incentivise the RPers to use magic damage

Ps @lonelyspectre no need to edit your post again: it's a whole treasure of the lost ark thing.

Pps: in the original post, I didn't give any indication that the lizard was dead. An rp wouldn't be fun if I can just 1 shot the lizard like that.

The thing is, your action is stepping out of line as a RPer. I, as the DM/GM, set up this specific battle for a specific purpose. It is not to display how strong the Narrator is in creating creatures, but to display what is needed to pass a level. The hints that I've laid around that point towards levers is placed there for a specific purpose: to show that the surroundings offer more advantages than merely taking a giant armored lizard head on. 

It is interesting, however, that you've come up with a different look in the situation from what I have. But, again, I am the DM and I will carry my plans. If you do have future inspirations, please discuss it in this OOC or PM me. I like hearing others' opinions and I might/will change my plans if they are interesting enough.

The battle may seem drawn out or hopeless, which is something I'd agree with. But, again, it is to show the characters that you don't have to take the obvious approach to pass a level. 

Now, no one needs to edit their posts or whatever. I will use the Narrator to restructure the entire situation to be less confusing and prevent anyone having to edit their posts eight times before it follows current event.