Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc U.N.D.E.R (Light-Hearted, Comedy, Action)

Demirari

Guys. How big is the lizard? Like, from 1-10 ,

1 being the raptors for Jurassic world and 10 being Godzilla.

I'm starting to think the image of the lizard in my head is wrong.

I estimated it to be roughly the size of a Titan in AOT

The only giant fighting lizards I usually see are the t-Rexes, godzillas, the old red buff from league etc

What's more, in the latest post, gentle secret's laser pushed it back a few meters. I dunno about you, but lizards are very hard to push back.!then add on several tons of metal plating and you start envisioning the lizard as bipedal, and stumbling backwards

Lizards feet are non-slip too, allowing them to scale walls and stuff. So I'd imagine it'd be 4 power alicirn level hard to push a quadruped that heavy with that kind of feet back even a few meters unless the ground itself crumbles. As in, even tirek at full power would be harder to push back, he has a higher Center of gravity and hooves aren't nearly as good at grasping surfaces as lizard feet are

What's more, in the latest post, gentle secret's laser pushed it back a few meters. I dunno about you, but lizards are very hard to push back.!then add on several tons of metal plating and you start envisioning the lizard as bipedal, and stumbling backwards

Lizards feet are non-slip too, allowing them to scale walls and stuff. So I'd imagine it'd be 4 power alicirn level hard to push a quadruped that heavy with that kind of feet back even a few meters unless the ground itself crumbles. As in, even tirek at full power would be harder to push back, he has a higher Center of gravity and hooves aren't nearly as good at grasping surfaces as lizard feet are

If a beam has enough force, it'll push anything backwards. As described, the beam was able to slice through pillars and such and was able to tear and burn through the lizard's side. 

It was stated by that the lizard also had claws. Given the giant proportions of the lizard, it's either what I said earlier or the magic bean is also ripping tons of chunks of stone from the earth

Being able to slice through pillars and the lizards side doesn't necessarily mean the laser was powerful: more of concentrated into a small beam hence explaining the focusing circles used to channel the laser, but I'm kinda getting off topic.

demirari is the lizard bipedal or a crawler.

Btw may I ask if it's stormy inside the arena?

Being able to slice through pillars and the lizards side doesn't necessarily mean the laser was powerful: more of concentrated into a small beam hence explaining the focusing circles used to channel the laser, but I'm kinda getting off topic.

demirari is the lizard bipedal or a crawler.

Btw may I ask if it's stormy inside the arena?

No. It isn't.

And the ability to slice through pillars, through the lizard's heavily armored side, be able to melt and tear at the thick metal platings is generally considered powerful. Consider the open interpretation of the three layer spell. The three layer spell could have ruins and the equations that specify how powerful the spell is.

Nonono is the lizard bipedal or crawling?

It isn't so much a crawler. Imagine a prowling big cat.

The lizard isn't what you would assume to be a normal image of a lizard. Due to the environment it thrives in, the lizard had forgone climbing and such. Imagine it to be more closer to the dinosaur than the traditional modern day lizard. 

Edited by Demirari

Is a frakking giant Lizard, stop wiz all za unnessasary questions. Movie say, movie do. Game say, game do. And Demi, say Rp do.

Oh and, with my posts I suggest you wait 5 minutes after I post and refresh, I like to do last-minute after-post editing. .-.

@@Akari of Duskshire,

You play WoW!? : D

No wait, not like it matters. Europe and America(You are from America right?[Judgin' by when you are online) don't share servers .-.

Greedy lil' buggers.

Edited by TheLonelySpectre

Talking about wow, if the creatures underwater are murlocs....

Just a suggestion, but perhaps we could give our characters some other things to hold off while they take on the big one, or perhaps they are neutral and our characters use the murlocs to turn the tides ( ehehehe) in their favour

Mrrllbgrll!