Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc U.N.D.E.R (Light-Hearted, Comedy, Action)

Demirari

RP

Genre: Light-hearted, Comedy, Action, Puzzle, and Escape.

Ever wonder what it'll be like to be stuck with an annoying narrator and other ponies underground? Never? Well, not to fear, you can now experience the experience without having to wonder about it! The UNDER organization would like to present you and six others the chance to be trapped miles underground with the only escape possible that is presented is to go up. Through puzzles, monsters, locks, rocks, water, caves, anything that happens to be underground, this will be a wonderful ride.

Worry not of death, after all, UNDER has provided you and six others the ability to respawn after dying! It's like a video game, except its not and the situation should be really horrifying... anyways, welcome to UNDER and may you all escape. And, to add as a disclaimer, yes, you do still feel pain.

(Narrator Introduction to Plot)

Welcome to Under Never Discovered Earth Rocks organization! We’re friendly and all… not really. I mean, we did kidnap all of you and stuff you all miles underground and task you all to make it out alive, but semantics right? Whatever, let’s just get this introduction over with.

We kidnapped you for a specific purpose of testing if ponies are capable of surviving underground. Ok, not really, I lied. We were bored and we decided to trap seven unlucky ponies underground and tell them they must escape and see what happens. And by them, I mean you all that are standing in this cramped space… jeez, someone get the hell out.

Who am I? That’s a good question no one have yet to ask so far yet, a surprise really. I am the Narrator and I will narrate the world around you. Imagine me as God himself or Faust herself dictating your feeble lives and making them easier and more difficultier. Aren’t I a nice omnipotent being?

No, not really? Who said that? No one? Was it you Mr. Jam? I know of your criticizing ways! ARGHHHHGHHGHGH! I mean, just ignore that.

I’ll be waiting. Wink, wink, nudge, nudge, shove, shove. Is that how it works?

----

Cast:

1. Gentle Secret

2. Arrow

3. Fantasy Moon

4. Midnight Comet 

5. Dark Star

6. Enzo and Khris

7. Dapper Charmer

Narrator and minor creatures

----

Rules:

1. Everyone starts off with nothing but what they are given at birth.

2. Have fun.

3. This RP is designed to be light-hearted and ridiculous in some ways, so try not to get offended.

4. Any rules will be added on.

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 2

I'll join in with Arrow!

Accepted, and nice to see Arrow!

This should be fun.  I'm putting in Fantasy Moon!

And accepted, I hope you'll find this ride fun as we ride the way to the surface!

@@Demirari,

Just a quick question, would you like me to use the "Normal Setting" or the "Combat Setting" (for more details, check the Other section of FM's profile)?

Normal setting would be fine, but combat setting will also work and would actually help in the trek upwards. 

Pick what you would like. ^^

@@Demirari,

Just because I haven't used it in any other RPs (as a matter of fact, this is the second RP I'm going into with this OC, the first one being a SoL), I'm going Combat Setting. 

Alright, wonderful! Her combat setting would be most useful.

*Beak pops out from the shadows, along with a wing holding a pokeball*

I'm in... Midnight Comet, I choose you!

*throws pokeball and navy blue mare flies out and crashes into the wall*

That never happened.

That totally did happen and I'll be waiting for character description.  ;)

Just one more and we'll get this ride started.

@@Akari of Duskshire,

Well, yes and no. She was my first OC back in like 2013, so she was kinda crude, but in recent times I've updated her since I'm a lot better at RPing and whatnot now. One of the more major changes, in fact, is that she actually was a he when I first made her. There is a profile, but I don't have the link and its very crude.

I'm up for it , I'll link my character later. I'll be using Dark Star

Wonderful, I'll add in your character to the cast as soon as you do.

And we'll be starting as soon as that is done and as soon as Ducklett reveals his character.

is it too late for the oc in my sig to join?

Well it is, but I'm ok with squeezing in one more. A note on your OC's ability to take over or copy magic, please keep that limited. Other than that, your OC is good. 

We're nearly ready to start the RP. It'll be posted as soon as TheLonelySpectre links his or within the day he links it. 

Edited by Demirari