Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi I'm new~

Neko-Chan

Hi I'm new and I don't know what else to say! I have been a MLP fan forever (I still have some ponies from when I was a kid), I have a friend who collects them (as in her whole living room is FULL OF PONIES) and I collect them a little bit too... She introduced me to the show when it first came out and I've been hooked ever since. So hello!

We love you already! Your going to love it here. Every active poster is probably gonna welcome you in the next half-hour FYI. In the meantime, introduce yourself by posting on some threads, then you can get an avatar!

Brohoof FTW /)*(

every new member further elevates my status as being one of the earliest to join.

FEED MY EGO, PEASANTS!

ahem... i mean, welcome. this is a great site. community is great, admins are great, its all great.

Neko-Chan! Love your name!

Welcome to the Mlpforums.com Community. It's an abrupt community, like a newborn learning to get up on it's feet on their own in less than a year.

Hope you have wonderful, magical time here.

hi there,

though I am also new I would like to say to you I still like it that there are still new members popping up so that I won't be the only one ;p

Hey you seem to be new too! Welcome to the Forums! :lol: