My Little Pony Premium Wallpapers

Nico

~ Now in PNG Format ~

Okay, everypony, here it is. After several days of work I now have a complete set of wallpapers for any and everypony to use as they wish. There are Widescreen (1920 x 1080), Standard (1024 x 768) and iPhone versions of each wallpaper.

A special thank you to the ponies who reviewed and critiqued my wallpapers as they were in development: Hayze, Lady Rarity Pony, Scootaloo, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Ice, Klopp and Zoop.

If you have any questions about any wallpapers or the process of designing them, ask away.

I hope everypony enjoys them as much as I did designing them! ^^

Previews:

Applejack

Fluttershy

Rarity

Rainbow Dash

Twilight Sparkle

Pinkie Pie

Premium Pony Wallpapers.zip

Edited by Fluttershy
  • Brohoof 10

I've been refreshing my page every five seconds waiting for these to pop up, and they look spectacular!!! :lol:

I was glad to be of help, even though I didn't really do much :P

I'm looking forward to see more of your work, any ideas what your next project will be?

Okay, everypony, here it is. After several days of work I now have a complete set of wallpapers for any and everypony to use as they wish. There are Widescreen (1920 x 1080), Standard (1024 x 768) and iPhone versions of each wallpaper.

A special thank you to the ponies who reviewed and critiqued my wallpapers as they were in development: Hayze, Lady Rarity Pony, Scootaloo, Pinkamena Diane Pie, Ice, Klopp and Zoop.

If you have any questions about any wallpapers or the process of designing them, ask away.

I hope everypony enjoys them as much as I did designing them! ^^

Fluttershy, you truly are best pony.

These are amazing. :)

Edited by Pinkamena Diane Pie