Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -OOC- (Never closed)

J.R.

Okay everyone, Bangcolt is getting a new addition. 

The Fifth Circle, the midway point in Tartarus, is where they house the...Once sentient beings. Griffons, Ponies, Minotaurs, and beyond, are all housed in the Circle.

The crime each of them committed, are the same. They killed. A frighteningly large amount. Even their own species. Even their own allies. 

A knight, who betrayed his kingdom. A griffon, who's sight between his army and the enemies' became blurred beyond recognition. 

Even generals, and leaders, who introduced methods of fighting so despicable, that their ideas were burned, and the creator, sent into the 5th Circle.

They have waited, in their cages. Some for years. Some for entire centuries. 

And now, they're given a chance to fight once more. As challenges. As milestone markers. As a method to prove someone, to him or herself. 

How could this possibly go wrong?  :muffins: 

There are a multitude of prisoners in the 5th Circle. Ranging from centuries of war, from all species. Apparently, Equestria wasn't the only one with the idea to toss the dangerous ones in a dark pit...

They each drop a spoil, be it armor, a weapon, or...Perhaps a talisman. But all will likely be broken, beyond useful means. However, a blacksmith may be able to restore them...But this is only should you win--these warriors are nothing to laugh at.

They have been corrupted by life, and that corruption, fermented by their imprisonment. They know nothing but hate, now. And the urge for battle.

...So go ahead. Pick one out, to fight, if you feel brave enough. 

Bledium the Ominous

Vileme

Mastre

Inryu

Mian

(more to be added)

(edited)

#Razedidnothingwrong

Raze:

>Assaulted a mare

>Assaulted a guard

>Resisted arrest/left the scene of a crime

>Stole/ Destroyed private propety

>Kidnapped a mare

>Almost murdered a mare

>Fighting in an unauthorized area

>Second attempted assault, with attempted use of lethal force, against a figure of high position

The Baroness:

>Being incredibly salty

But in all seriousness, she's sort of an innocent. Even her fights have been in self-defense since coming to Bangcolt; she's sort of done nothing wrong. :-o

Edited by Fractured
  • Brohoof 3

Raze:

>Assaulted a mare

>Assaulted a guard

>Resisted arrest/left the scene of a crime

>Stole/ Destroyed private propety

>Kidnapped a mare

>Almost murdered a mare

>Fighting in an unauthorized area

>Second attempted assault, with attempted use of lethal force, against a figure of high position

The Baroness:

>Being incredibly salty

But in all seriousness, she's sort of an innocent. Even her fights have been in self-defense since coming to Bangcolt; she's sort of done nothing wrong. :-o

The fact that a soulless Lawful Evil blood mage who would pass as a Slaaneshi cultist in another universe is now being viewed as a victim because a Chaotic Good assassin couldn't keep his hate boner in his pants is high quality hilarity in and of itself  ^_^

The worst part is that she's going to keep playing the victim in the hope that Raze's actions will dig his own grave, and there's a good possibility it might just work  :blink:

(edited)

The fact that a soulless Lawful Evil blood mage who would pass as a Slaaneshi cultist in another universe is now being viewed as a victim because a Chaotic Good assassin couldn't keep his hate boner in his pants is high quality hilarity in and of itself ^_^

The worst part is that she's going to keep playing the victim in the hope that Raze's actions will dig his own grave, and there's a good possibility it might just work :blink:

It's like one of those movie scenarios where the main villain is highly regarded by the other cast, while the good guy(s) is/are misunderstood as the villain(s) while trying to bring the real villain down.

Which, I guess, provides some good drama in the RP. I dunno.

Edited by Detective Adachi
  • Brohoof 1

It's like one of those movie scenarios where the main villain is highly regarded by the other cast, while the good guy(s) is/are misunderstood as the villain(s) while trying to bring the real villain down.

Which, I guess, provides some good drama in the RP. I dunno.

Well, Princess Luna, Ivory Star, and Lektra all seem to be in Raze's corner, thus far, but he'll probably need to come up with some serious evidence in order to get out of this without... approximately too much jail time.  :sunbutt:

(edited)

Well, Princess Luna, Ivory Star, and Lektra all seem to be in Raze's corner, thus far, but he'll probably need to come up with some serious evidence in order to get out of this without... approximately too much jail time. :sunbutt:

Well, the villain always finds a way to fuck up.

Even Adachi from the Persona series, the guy in my avatar, one of the greatest villains of all time, a guy who you'd never expect to be a villain, managed to reveal himself as the bad guy with an accidental slip of the tongue.

Or Raze somehow finds himself unable to do anything, and it happens, with everyone feeling guilty and stupid, leaving Raze with a complete feeling of "I told you so" to everyone else.

Edited by Detective Adachi

(edited)

We pretty much already know why Carnelian's here in the first place, which is to take over Bangcolt in some way.

Uhh, I never said she was here to take over Bangcolt  :confused:

She officially came to Bangcolt to test her abilities and perfect them.  While she was there, however, she also felt it was necessary to establish contact with those who held power in the event that she needed a favor, like now.  I believe she already sent a "donation" to the city guard, more or less ensuring some form of preferential treatment.

Plus, attempting to take over Bangcolt would bring her into conflict with the princesses, and while her powers are strong and diverse, an alicorn would easily wipe the floor with her.

@

Depends on what you mean by religious demonstration.  Carnelian's far from being anti-theist, though she still couldn't care less about religious festivals that don't involve consumerism.

Edited by Hazard Time

Anyway, if I wanted to RP Carnelian speaking to the captain of the guard in Bangcolt about pressing charges, whom would I tag in the post?

me. :D Zenru's the captain, of bangcolt. he's more or less just chilling in the Bangcolt receptionist office. XD

• Brohoof 1

Uhh, I never said she was here to take over Bangcolt :confused:

She officially came to Bangcolt to test her abilities and perfect them. While she was there, however, she also felt it was necessary to establish contact with those who held power in the event that she needed a favor, like now. I believe she already sent a "donation" to the city guard, more or less ensuring some form of preferential treatment.

Plus, attempting to take over Bangcolt would bring her into conflict with the princesses, and while her powers are strong and diverse, an alicorn would easily wipe the floor with her.

@

Depends on what you mean by religious demonstration. Carnelian's far from being anti-theist, though she still couldn't care less about religious festivals that don't involve consumerism.

Ok let me restate that.

We know she's DEMON SCUM.

• Brohoof 1

Ok let me restate that.

We know she's DEMON SCUM.

hey, hey..............................even Demon Scum get a chance for equality and friends in Bangcolt.

mostly because there's worse people hangin' around Bangcolt to begin with. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

@@Hazard Time

.... By religious demonstration, I mean a large number of Saddle Arabians and Minotaurs occupying the town square for about 30 minutes in an effort to welcome what they view as a soon-to-arrive god. XD

Edited by Guts

me. :D Zenru's the captain, of bangcolt. he's more or less just chilling in the Bangcolt receptionist office. XD

Then I'll make a post in the morning, getting a little tired  :orly:

@@Hazard Time

.... By religious demonstration, I mean a large number of Saddle Arabians and Minotaurs occupying the town square for about 30 minutes in an effort to welcome what they view as a soon-to-arrive god. XD

If it obstructs her business, she's not going to be happy.  However, she wouldn't do anything violent; just march into the office of the captain of the city guard and demand he take action  :-P

• Brohoof 1

Raze: >Assaulted a mare >Assaulted a guard >Resisted arrest/left the scene of a crime >Stole/ Destroyed private propety >Kidnapped a mare >Almost murdered a mare >Fighting in an unauthorized area >Second attempted assault, with attempted use of lethal force, against a figure of high position

Who let Chris Brown in the RP?

Quite a rap sheet my friend. I'm proud.  

• Brohoof 1