open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) -RP-

J.R.

@@P-Jay,

The gray unicorn smiled, a crooked, lopsided thing. "What kind of pony would I be if I didn't follow my destiny and enjoy myself doing it?" she asked speculatively.  "Of course I enjoy myself. In fact, I'm on vacation in this lovely city right now." Something about the way she said it made it sound just a bit sarcastic.

She tilted her head to scratch behind one notched ear with her hoof. A strange red light shone from the right side of her face. It flared, casting the other half into unnatural shadow. The mare turned her head back and continued to stare into his eyes, unperturbed.

@J.R.

"...In any format." Ivory let the coins drop, silently noting them spiraling down through the air. "It's my special talent. I had to pick up something from Celestia's school, after all." Twisting her head suddenly, the last notes of the violin played out, as each of the coins was struck again in sequence, and spun into the bag. She looked up when she was finished. "I'd show more, but, hey. No showboating, right? I'll save it for one of my matches."

-------

@DwhitetheGamer

The shield shook heavily under the assault, but held. Barely, notated Celestia in the back of her mind, as she continued chanting. It wouldn't last under one more volley. She kept up the chanting, at the same time discharging a small, golden orb from her horn. It floated slowly in front of her, then quickly made a rapid beeline for him, homing in on his position

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice saw this as an opportunity to strike the entire area. But first, he sat down on his haunches, and got into a meditative-like position, closing his eyes. He would then wait for Copper to make his next attack. ​"Come on....come on, bring it on...Ancestors don't fail me."

@@Fractured,

It was an interesting show to say the least. It had gained Libby's full attention until it was over. However, she was still not too comfortable around this new stallion. Libby smiled, and trotted up to Ivory. ​"I thought it was pretty good. Hopefully we'll get to see more of it soon."

@Fractured @J.R.

"Oi," Raze said, one eyebrow raised. "Why are you treating me like a kid with a big ego who can't handle being at the bottom of the pile? You misunderstand..." He cleared his throat. "I have no problem with show-offs... as long as you can back up the big talk. Though I personally believe a warrior should not show off and brag about his skill, as that may one day lead to his downfall. But I don't usually have any problems with it... except if you're very annoying about it."

(J.R)

Copper was confused at what Ice was doing. Does his opponent want him to attack? Maybe this was something Ice learned when he got his powers. Either way, it was best to wait for him to attack so that he would counter. He smiled, he decided to try a technique he had been doing in his dreams ever since gaining his super form, waiting for his enemy to strike.

(Fractured)

Copper brought up a shield to block the blast, making an explosion in front of him. He saw that the shield Celestia made wouldn't last, so he sent yet another volley of blasts her way, then teleported behind her to homing attack on her back.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice continued to stay calm and meditate. He would merely continue to wait for his opponent to make a move. At the same time, he would also be charging up something....something that he would have to use if the battle droned on like this any longer. It was definitely starting to bore him.

Copper just stood there, waiting for his opponent to strike at any moment. He realized that Ice would make a move once he attacked, so he decided to play it safe. He sent a weak magic blast at the ice wielding pony, just to see what he could do with it. Whatever happened next, he braced for it.

@@DwhitetheGamer,
​Ice did not move. Even as his eyes were closed, he could hear the magic blast whizzing through the air, heading for him. He had already thought ahead, and already knew what to do. An ice mirror suddenly appeared to deflect the magical blast in a different direction, and he still sat there.

Meanwhile, another clone of himself would slowly begin to creep up behind Copper, and attempt to put him in a chokehold to throw his focus off.

Copper figured as much. Ice had this whole thing planned out ahead. Watching his blast deflected, he pondered about what to do next, until a clone tried to chock hold him. He flipped the clone over and kicked it ib Ice's direction, before flying to his back and unleashing a stronger magic blast, hoping thay both sides could surprise the ice-wielding pony.

@@DwhitetheGamer,
​However, in the time it took Copper to do all of that, Ice had already set up a hefty defense system around himself. It was an ice dome that surrounded himself, that was entwined with spikes all around the outside like barbed wire, and mirror faces on all sides. It blocked both the deflected clone, and reversed the magic blast right back at Copper once again. All the while, he continued to sit and wait for the right time...

Copper dodged the magic blast, watching it fly away, hitting an invisible wall. He turned back at Ice, who was now fully protected from any attack. Or was he?

He knew as soon as he launched his next attack, there was a chance that Ice would attack with whatever he was planning. So he teleported in front of his enemy, and began to chant, "KA... ME...."

His horn begam to glow blue, and a sphere formed, increasing in size every second.

"HA... ME...."

The attack reached a peak on his horn, and it was ready to fire. Copper didn't hesitate.

"HAAAAAA!"

Copper slid back a bit, his magic wave heading straight for Ice.

@@DwhitetheGamer,
​The entire ice structure was ruptured through the blast it would seem as if the attack had connected, and landed on its target right?

​Or. Not.

​In actuality, Ice had already foreseen the blast with Copper's ridiculous chant. So in preparation, he had already snuck low to the ground, prepared to jump, and watched as the magic blast traveled below him. He jumped above, and over the entire arena while Copper was focused on his blast, and managed to sneak behind him.

From there, Ice would aim a spine-shattering drop kick at Copper's back, attempting to make him eat dirt with a forceful two-hooved kick.

Unfortunately for Ice, Copper had planned this ahead. It was a shorter blast than he expected, and when he saw his opponent upwards, he stopped using the wave just in time to turn around and block the blow. It now became a hoof-to-hoof combat, as Copper sent a barrage of punches and kicks at Ice.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice felt one of the blows land, and rubbed his face where a small mark was left. He leaned back to avoid a few more. ​"Hm. My senile grandmother can hit harder." ​He did the splits with both legs, dropping to the ground to avoid the rest of the attacks, aiming a punch right for Copper's crotch. After that, he would jump up, aiming an uppercut for his jaw.

Bad move by Ice.

Almost immediately after his opponent did the splits, Copper delivered a devastating kick right in the jaw, and retreated back. He smiled at his enemy, saying, "Well, MY grandma can hit faster than you!" He then waited for his opponent to deliver another hit, because he was ready to try his technique from the dreams he had for training.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice took the kick, and staggered back somewhat. This was going nowhere, and not to mention it was really starting to get annoying. By the time Copper jumped back, he would be nearing a trap that was set up in expectation for an evasion move. The floor on his end was coated in ice, and too slippery to maneuver.

​Ice would get back up, and slam his hoof on the ground, causing the entire ground to quake slightly, hopefully throwing him off balance even more.

Copper was caught off guard by the slippery portion of the platform, and with the added effort by Ice, he slipped and fell on his back on the ice, sliding just a bit. However, he grinned at Ice, saying, "Come on, Ice, it's about time you showed me your full power." He got up and hopped, using his wings to fly a little off the ground.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice had expected him to fly up, and smirked. He would then attempt to lock Copper up in an ice box that floated in midair, and seemed to press into him. ​This was not exactly the proper setting, but then again, Copper asked for it.

​Ice's eyes would turn solid white, as the entire arena seemed to feel as if it dropped below freezing. A cold haze started to drift in, as everything started to feel cold, barren, and dead. Crystalline shards of ice started to surround the arena, and coat it with a cold harshness. ​"It's amusing how you assume you deserve such..."

Copper sighed as he got trapped inside the ice cube. Maybe it was right for him to let Ice go his way for a while. His horn turned into a fire as he melted a part of the ice, allowing him to get out, only to see the entire arena in ice. He shook his head, saying, "I'll give you this, you're a great opponent, but now... it's time to end this."

He landed on the ground, and unleashed a war cry, making a golden aura visible and shaking loose the ice. He then launched at Ice, delivering a hard punch to the jaw.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

​"No. How about screw off." ​Copper's attack was a move that Ice could see coming from over a mile away. Too easy. Before the punch landed, Ice would attempt to grab Copper's hoof, take his entire body, and slam him on the sharp, icy ground in order to break his spine.

Copper knew right then that Ice was annoyed at him, and decided to go with the attack. His spine didn't break, like Ice wanted, but it hurt a lot. After the blow, he struggled to get up from the ice, slipping and falling right back on the ground. He looked as if he was about to give up.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

​"Come on, then. Pick it up." Ice wasn't taking any chances with it, as he looked at Copper, prepared to move again. "You asked for it. You don't get any mercy from me." ​Without warning, Ice would then try to pick Copper up by the neck, and slam him face-first into the ground.

Copper was letting himself get picked up by the neck...

Only to meet Ice's face with his hoof. Since no mercy would be shown from his opponent, it'll be fitting for him to show no mercy. He delivered an uppercut, then used his back hooves to grab Ice in the air, spin him around, and slam him on the ground.

@@J.R.@@DwhitetheGamer,

A mare circled high over the arena, drifting. At first glance, she looked as though she shouldn't have been up there. Earth ponies didn't fly, but she glided as easily as any pegasus, seemingly on nothing at all.

Dust Devil rocked a bit in the air and frowned. Spreading her shimmering wings, she swooped down to the seats and landed. Her wings shrank and vanished as she pushed her flight goggles onto her forehead. She ignored the looks she got, opting to watch the fight instead.

@@DwhitetheGamer,

Ice avoided the uppercut, and let himself be taken into the air. However, before he could actually slam him, Ice had increased his level of grip upon Copper's body, resisting being thrown anywhere. From there, Ice reached up with both hooves in an attempt to break both of Copper's wings.