Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Could someone draw my OC in a costume?

JonasDarkmane

Halloween is approaching and I was wondering if someone could draw my OC, Rave Darkmane, in a costume? 

I was thinking about a Starcraft 2 themed costume for Rave :). What I specifically want is the Valerian Mengsk royal uniform, however, if that is too much, then perhaps a Ghost outfit ^^? 

OC reference: 

post-28830-0-11804000-1434995528_thumb.png
post-28830-0-84444100-1438053798_thumb.jpg
post-28830-0-47723600-1429818825_thumb.png

Valerian outfit reference: 

post-28830-0-34373900-1443294434_thumb.jpg

Ghost outfit reference: 

terran_ghost_variations_by_phillgonzo-d5

Ooh... I love a good challenge. What's your preference for art - hand or digital?

I am almost entirely hand-drawn (The last tablet I had got destroyed by siblings, and that was around 2 years ago. Never got around to getting another one.), so that's what you could expect, except a lot of heart and soul put into it.

I'm actually working on a request currently, but I could fit yours in if you wanted me to do it.

Ooh... I love a good challenge. What's your preference for art - hand or digital?

I am almost entirely hand-drawn (The last tablet I had got destroyed by siblings, and that was around 2 years ago. Never got around to getting another one.), so that's what you could expect, except a lot of heart and soul put into it.

I'm actually working on a request currently, but I could fit yours in if you wanted me to do it.

I like both hand and digital :D

You could? I would love it :D

Yep.

I'll see about doing the Valerian costume, and possibly the Ghost one as well. I'm not sure which one will work better, but it should be fun.

Both? Wow, thank you very much :D :D :D :D *Hugs*

Hey, no problem, Darkmane.

Yours is number 3 on my list, so I won't get to it for a while. Sketches are this week, which means I finish someone else's, and then I get onto sketching yours.

Also, since I've got a request shop open now, once yours is done, would it be all right if I used it as an example of my work?

Also, since I've got a request shop open now, once yours is done, would it be all right if I used it as an example of my work?

Of course it would be, go ahead :D :D ^w^

You might be getting your request done a lot sooner. I'm almost done the first request I got. Once that's done, I've got another one to do, but then you're after them.

If I can mix a pony with Project YASUO, then I can do a pony/Ghost, or pony/Valerian.

Alright, looking forward to it :D

If I can mix a pony with Project YASUO, then I can do a pony/Ghost, or pony/Valerian.

What do you mean :/? 

Alright, looking forward to it :D

What do you mean :/? 

Guess what the first request I'm working on is.

Project YASUO is Yasuo from League of Legends in a cyberpunk-esque outfit. Looks somewhat like Raiden from MGS-Revengeance.

Guess what the first request I'm working on is.

Project YASUO is Yasuo from League of Legends in a cyberpunk-esque outfit. Looks somewhat like Raiden from MGS-Revengeance.

You are working on a request from Simonsuo (he really likes project Yasuo)? 

I knew that, I just didn't see the "then" in your post ^^;

You are working on a request from Simonsuo (he really likes project Yasuo)? 

I knew that, I just didn't see the "then" in your post ^^;

I'm going to be doing sketches tomorrow for your request and another person's request so I can be ready to colour at any point.

I'm going to be doing sketches tomorrow for your request and another person's request so I can be ready to colour at any point.

Alright, thank you very much ^^

So, here is your character.

Considering they're wearing a Ghost suit, it made sense that it would probably be the one with the face exposed, you know, for awesomeness?

So, here you go!

Since there was no background, there was no need for a second "IN PROGRESS" picture.

I always do things in stages when it comes to drawing, and the IN PROGRESS is to show how my work moves along.

post-25490-0-50223100-1444864838_thumb.png

post-25490-0-30262200-1444864840_thumb.png

There you go!

Considering they're wearing a Ghost suit, it made sense that it would probably be the one with the face exposed, you know, for awesomeness?

So, here you go!

Since there was no background, there was no need for a second "IN PROGRESS" picture.

I always do things in stages when it comes to drawing, and the IN PROGRESS is to show how my work moves along.

attachicon.gifRequest - IN PROGRESS #1.png

attachicon.gifRequest - IN PROGRESS FINAL.png

There you go!

You did an awesome job! :love::pinkie::lol:@JonasDarkmane is gonna love this! :lol:

This is my victory Jonas my BBBFF :sneer:

So, here you go!

attachicon.gifRequest - IN PROGRESS #1.png

attachicon.gifRequest - IN PROGRESS FINAL.png

There you go!

Thank you so much :D :D :D :D <3 <3 <3 <3 *Hugs really tight*  :wub:  :wub:  :wub:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

You did an awesome job @JonasDarkmane is gonna love this!

This is my victory Jonas my BBBFF

Hey, you cheated D:. I am supposed to be asleep D: