Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Adventures from a hospital bed (OOC)

The Pixelated Pony

https://mlpforums.com/topic/140718-adventures-from-a-hospital-bed/RP

It was supposed to be a fun trip to the carnival until one of your friends was struck by a runaway cart she almost died but she managed to hold onto her life at the cost of her consciousness that was a year ago...

It's the anniversary of the accident and her condition hasn't changed yet until today... You and your friends recently got called into the hospital apparently they have access to equipment to send you into her mind and help her recover from the accident...

I hope you will consider joining as I'd love to see this idea become something

1. Sparkle Sword (Me!)

2.Black Heart (Redshell)

3.Renee Tweaker (Vinylwubs)

4.Winter Breeze (Plague Doctor)

And yes Sparkle is said friend who is in a Vegetative state

Bye the power bested in me I bump this thread so ye thy reader can... Read... It

Edited by Sparkle Sword

• 2 weeks later...

Ah okay!

uhh I'm slightly confused about what to post in the RP. Like can I get a little more information? Maybe some more detail on the location, I know the carnival but where at the carnival ? Some info on things around them? (rides, games, food stand ect.) What are they doing at that location?(are they just standing around? Walking and chatting? stuff like that)

Sorry, but I can't just create a proper post without some more detail about the situation. Has to do with how my mind works, I need to create a picture in my head for it to really make sense... once again, sorry.

uhh I'm slightly confused about what to post in the RP. Like can I get a little more information? Maybe some more detail on the location, I know the carnival but where at the carnival ? Some info on things around them? (rides, games, food stand ect.) What are they doing at that location?(are they just standing around? Walking and chatting? stuff like that)

Sorry, but I can't just create a proper post without some more detail about the situation. Has to do with how my mind works, I need to create a picture in my head for it to really make sense... once again, sorry.

The carnival won't last long as the accident takes place. It's mainly something to introduce the characters into the Rp after that the accident takes place and we skip a year. But it's just your general carnival with your general carnival things happening. Nothing to special. And they're mainly doing carnival stuff meeting with the other friends. (The onsite staff/ police/ minor injury unit are also included)

The carnival won't last long as the accident takes place. It's mainly something to introduce the characters into the Rp after that the accident takes place and we skip a year. But it's just your general carnival with your general carnival things happening. Nothing to special. And they're mainly doing carnival stuff meeting with the other friends. (The onsite staff/ police/ minor injury unit are also included)

Okay I can work with that, thanks