Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Zarosian's Free Artwork Request Shop (Closed For Now)

Zarosian

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okays, All sketches have been re-drawn, I'll try to get these finished before tomorrow night :)

Meanwhile, I found the first ever MLP Drawing I did :D The earliest version of my OC (i used BraeBurn as a visual base xD (I have never used the OC Generator, I've been hand drawing them since day one) This was drawn in 2012:

a054df34fb3f6d3904100b1b2f5e7e96.png

While I'm doing the rest of these requests, I'll put up some of the drawings of OC's from Zarosian's Backstory that I drew before I had all my sketches and my PC taken from me :c

(Yes, these are Alicorns, but they don't stick around for long.)

adabf41e1072be741e26b53b6ad3d54a.png

Zamorak The Usurper (the Alicorn of Chaos) Originally a Pegasus and Zarosian's Younger Brother. 

e2365fa04503751a7b24e81b9d2b256d.png

Saradomin The Pretender (Considered to be The Alicorn of Order)

(edited)

Here you go @, Transparent background just as you asked :) (It's a .PNG so it should retain the transparency) (forgot the cutie mark, will update and repost)

post-35910-0-04464600-1446232239_thumb.png

Edited by ZarosianPony

Can you draw Sombra getting kicked in the nuts by Cadence who is saying "How's THAT for CRYSTAAAALS?!"

ummm... im not much good at actual show characters, so... not really...

UPDATE:

Due to lack of current ability, I am temporarily NOT OFFERING Show-Style Drawings.

I'm sorry.

Can I ask something? You know how I wanted a show style drawing, well could you change it to this OC in your style instead? http://imgur.com/a/SE8h9

I'm also trying to figure out how you're doing these requests if you're unable to access your computer.

My PC (a Dsesktop PC) had my sketches scanned onto it, my Laptop (A portable Laptop) which I am using right now, is all I have access to. I can still scan things onto it and can still re-draw all the lost sketches, the only problem with that is, it takes time :c

UPDATE:

Okay everypony, it doesn't look like I'm getting my PC back from my father... I was hoping I would get it back and not have to re-draw all my sketches, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. All sketches will be completely re-drawn and I will update the list. this incident has been going on for the last week and will hopefully be resolved by Monday. But that won't impact me getting these drawings done. 

Hi, repeat customer.  :lol:  If you're able, could you draw Sleight Mist?

https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/sleight-mist-r8175

In your style is completely fine. Just do what you do. :lol:

I need the details of the OC, the RP Info does describe it, but its too small for me to read :c

Can I ask something? You know how I wanted a show style drawing, well could you change it to this OC in your style instead? http://imgur.com/a/SE8h9

I'm also trying to figure out how you're doing these requests if you're unable to access your computer.

I can draw it, but I'll need the information specified in the topic description :)

Okay, I'm probably going to close the request shop until I have finished the ones on the list. I'll open a new request shop when I am finished.

My PC (a Dsesktop PC) had my sketches scanned onto it, my Laptop (A portable Laptop) which I am using right now, is all I have access to. I can still scan things onto it and can still re-draw all the lost sketches, the only problem with that is, it takes time :c

UPDATE:

Okay everypony, it doesn't look like I'm getting my PC back from my father... I was hoping I would get it back and not have to re-draw all my sketches, but it looks like that isn't going to happen. All sketches will be completely re-drawn and I will update the list. this incident has been going on for the last week and will hopefully be resolved by Monday. But that won't impact me getting these drawings done. 

I need the details of the OC, the RP Info does describe it, but its too small for me to read :c

I can draw it, but I'll need the information specified in the topic description :)

Okay, I'm probably going to close the request shop until I have finished the ones on the list. I'll open a new request shop when I am finished.

• Species
  • Cutie Mark: In picture.
  • Body colour: In picture.
  • Eye colour: In picture.
  • Mane Style (and colour or colours): In picture.
  • Tail Style (and colour or colours) (please tell me the Tail Style too): In picture.
  • Background scene setting: Any.
  • Show-style, My-Style or My-Style 2: Your style.

Is this enough?

• Species
  • Cutie Mark: In picture.
  • Body colour: In picture.
  • Eye colour: In picture.
  • Mane Style (and colour or colours): In picture.
  • Tail Style (and colour or colours) (please tell me the Tail Style too): In picture.
  • Background scene setting: Any.
  • Show-style, My-Style or My-Style 2: Your style.

Is this enough?

That't all I need, I'll add it to the list now, yours will be the last request I take from this topic.