Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Sci-Fanasty (OOC, Discussion, Signup)

DarkHaert

If it bleeds, I can kill it...

Ashes to ashes...

By the light of the moon...

Few of my fav quotes/sayings

Ima gunna used these in the rp

Alucard bleeds. Your argument is invalid...

"Wise-man" or in this case, "Wise-horse"

So what do you guys think of the RP so far?

I like it. But still, what exactly a mystic is? A race? A type of magician? A pony with psionic/thelepatic powers? Or just a smart-ass sage(like Confucius)?

Edited by Missklang

It is at this point I realized that in the last RP, that this is technically a sequel to, that I never heard any of the characters names said out loud. This will probably get interesting in one way shape or form.

• Brohoof 1

It is at this point I realized that in the last RP, that this is technically a sequel to, that I never heard any of the characters names said out loud. This will probably get interesting in one way shape or form.

Would you like a muffin?

Also somepony should make an OC named Zecofucius

I am working on a new OC that would be somehow related to Missklang. Name: Paradox

His he missklangs bro?

I'm gunna add night shadow when I add the pic and stuff

Check him out, need to work on backstory, but Missklang could prob help me a little

He's in my sig

• Brohoof 1

His he missklangs bro?

I'm gunna add night shadow when I add the pic and stuff

Check him out, need to work on backstory, but Missklang could prob help me a little

He's in my sig

Of course, I'll look what I can do.

About Paradox? I was thinking more like a darker Ciel Phantomhive type personality obsessed with logics, mechanic and clocks... Maybe a discorded version of Missklang or one from an alternative timeline... Perhaps the one from the EoD rp... Not sure yet.... Only for sure is his name and dark personality... I think I'll pass to him all the Missklang dark flaws thus making Missklang more friendly and emotional from all the I-Hate-Everypony-Equally parts is taken by Paradox...

• Brohoof 1

Of course, I'll look what I can do.

About Paradox? I was thinking more like a darker Ciel Phantomhive type personality obsessed with logics, mechanic and clocks... Maybe a discorded version of Missklang or one from an alternative timeline... Perhaps the one from the EoD rp... Not sure yet.... Only for sure is his name and dark personality... I think I'll pass to him all the Missklang dark flaws thus making Missklang more friendly and emotional from all the I-Hate-Everypony-Equally parts is taken by Paradox...

.-. Should I start running?

Darkhaert, is the contact night?

I would like if I have known how... For instance, all I can do is moving ponies in Pony Generator and save the picture frame by frame... I don't even tried that in real. Probably it would be possible to put them in one film and add a soundtrack... For example, I have no idea how to make the magic levitation effect...

And I'm positively sure that each molecule of Twi's body exploded. So a blood sample would too. Of course if the Archon had the time to analyse and make a copy of her entire DNA, in that case, it's ok :)

But I'm sure he did...

• Brohoof 1

*turns head towards Missklang

I think he can animate

I'm planning on taking animating classes next year

I've just dabbled in it. I don't have the time for it. My family keeps me super busy.

@,

Also, do you have a castle in the Zenithian Dimension?