Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Discordian Era

Pucksterv

(edited)

"As I said before, I already made the calculations and it would take me a really long time to reset those. But maybe if the testing is finally complete, we could possibly travel into the further future. But for now, 20 minutes will be enough.'' Twilight said with a smile.

@

She looked over to the dragon. ''Uhm... sir dragon... with the mustache, would you care to join us as well?''

''Why can he come and I can't? I'm just as tough a dragon as he is.'' Spike said annoyed and jealous.

''Because you're like family and if anything goes wrong, even if the chances are small, I am going to need you.''

''Still isn't fair.'' The baby dragon murmured to himself.

Edited by Pucksterv

@@Pucksterv,

Sappy who was lost in his thoughts Hmm... Time travelling. That's quite the interesting subject, i wonder how she wil pull it off. Thought Sappy as he took an autopilot sip of his tea. He was snapped out of his thoughts by Twilight asking him to join them at some sort of crystal. "Oh yes, my apologies. My thoughts tend to wander when i'm curious" Said Sappy with an apologetic smile 

• Brohoof 1

@@Pucksterv,

Shining decided to take this moment to rummage through his bags. He wasn't looking for anything in particular, just something that would pass the time. "Carbonite Algorythm? No... Interanium-Infused Nano-bot? No... Great... I left it in the lab..." He murmurs too himself while rummaging through his bags. He then clears his through and look to Twilight "Everyone's in position. Can we get on with it?" he was starting to get impatient.

Twilight took a step inside the circle, looking if everyone was standing around the crystal ball.

''Alright everypony ready? Here we go!''

Twilight concentrated on her magic, small sparks flying from her horn. She spread to keep her balance as a beam of magic hit the crystal in the middle. She bit on her lip, trying to keep her concentration. Another set of sparks came flying from her horn, the beam of white light directed to the crystal mixed itself with a purple color. A bright light came from the center, magic cloaking around everypony inside the circle, levitating them from the ground. Then a flash hit them, followed by a high pitched and painful noise. With a large thud, everypony fell onto the ground.

Twilight gave a small grunt, opening her eyes slowly as she lifted herself from the ground. Everything was still spinning, it was hard to make out the surroundings. She rubbed her head with her hoof. She blinked a few times before her eyes finally stopped rolling around. She looked around to find herself laying in a puddle of mud. The others were also scattered around the dirt, grunting and mumbling in pain.

''Wh-wh-what is this place?" She asked herself as she slowly noticed her surroundings were not remotely similar to her lab. Puddles of mud lay everywhere, it must have been raining. Small cottages and large mountains could be seen in the distance. Mountains that looked an awful lot like the ones near ponyville? What in the hay is going on here?

Cyberhooves slowly got up and looked around. "This doesn't look like 20 minutes... where in Equestria are we? Are we even in Equestria anymore?" He looked around, seeing the things similar to Ponyville. "This looks like Ponyville.... but... in the past? I'm not exactly sure."

"Everypony okay? That hurt a bit, I hope no one is injured. I need to take a look around, I have no idea where we are exactly, though it looks like Ponyville. Anypony have any ideas?"

• Brohoof 1

Shining allows his senses to adjust before standing. He looks at the surrounding area, noticing a substantial difference than the library. Without saying anything, he takes out a small box from one of his bags. He opens the box, and a tiny orb of what seems to be shadow flies out. "Reconnaissance." The small orb flies off in a random direction. A few seconds later it returns. The orb touches Shining's horn, and then goes back in it's box. Shining closes the box, and puts it back in his bags. From the same bag, he takes out a rectangular metal box, though this one has buttons and a small screen on it. Shining presses a few buttons, holds up the device with his magic for a moment, and then presses a few more buttons. "It seems this is a bit off your 20 minutes mark. Through the recon of my Algryum Shadow and the scan of my Warp Scanner, it seems we've gone quite a ways into the past. At least 500 years. But I do not know more than that. I'd have to do some more tests to know the exact year." He says as he puts the 'Warp Scanner' back in his bag.

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 1

Sappy groans as he gets up "Oh my, this was a bit more rough then i expected Ms. Sparkle" Said Sappy, while he adjusts his monocle. He looks around "This is most definetly not 20 minutes Ms. Sparkle, are you sure you performed the spell correctly?" Asked Sappy as he looks at Twilight

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

"Uhh, uhh, Twilight? Where are we?" Lilac said as she looked around "It looks so.... Old.... Maybe the place we were was the place where your castle is, then..." Lilac paused for a moment. "Twilight, Sappy might be right when he said 'Are you sure you performed the spell correctly?' "

Edited by Lady Diana