Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private The Discordian Era

Pucksterv

>>> The Discordian Era OOC <<<

sig-4181890.sig-4181890.sig-4181890.unti

Are you a pony of science? Are you a pony who likes to explore? Sign-up for this years science project, created and funded by Ponyville's own Princess, Twilight Sparkle. Visit the castle oncoming Friday for more information!

''So, what do you think Spike? Do you think these folders will do?'' Twilight held the stack of papers in front of the dragons face with pride sparkling in her eyes. 

"Well... I mean... It's a little short don't you think? Shouldn't you actually tell them what the project is about?'' Spike asked as he grabbed one of the folder into his claws, turning it over, looking at the backside to see if there was anymore to it. And I'm not sure about the picture either. I look terrible, I don't want Rarity to see me like that.

The purple mare simply gave a sigh before levitated Spike and the folders onto her back as she walked across the hallway, hoofsteps echoing against the crystal walls."If they're really interested, they'll come to the castle for more information. Besides, it might scare them off if I already put it on there."

"Well you certainly got a point there. It's not everyday you invent a new Time spell.'' Spike said as he took another look at the stack of folders that was now sitting in his lap.

Twilight returns later that day after spending most of her time hanging up folders around town, tired out, she falls asleep almost instantly after crawling into her bed. And Spike, he fell asleep halfway through.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Cyberhooves was walking through Ponyville, when a something caught his eye. As he walked over, he saw it was a flier. He read over it. "Sounds interesting." He decided to go to the castle to check it out. He went to the castle, and knocked on the door. "Princess Twilight Sparkle? I'm here for you're science project that you have been advertising."

(OOC: I have to go to a concert for school band, I'll be back later.)

Edited by JetGamma

@@JetGamma,

Spike opened the door half yawning, rubbing his claws in his eyes. "What can I do for you? The princess is asleep at the moment.'' He said before he paused and studied the pony for a few seconds ''Wait! You must be here for the science project right? You're a bit early but I'm sure Twilight won't mind a little enthusiasm.'' He said as another cute yawn escaped his mouth. ''I'll go wake up Twilight. Make yourself at home in the meantime okay?" He said as he held open the door as an invitation.

"Science eh?" Itiri mumbled in herself looking at the flying that had been magically attached to one of the many streetlights in Canterlot city. A small grin started appearing on her muzzle. "I might usually not be a real science pony" She thought to herself "But if princess Twilight is involved, I magic is too! After all, she's the element of magic. And that's just the thing I actually am good at!"

Itiri jumped excitedly at the thought and she squeed. Actually she was so excited she lost control of herself for a moment, the purple runes and symbols on her cloak started lighting up and before she new it, she was actually creating 4 burining hoofsteps every time she landed, and her hooves were on fire. "Sh**!!" she hissed to herself annoyedly. She shook her head and quickly doused the flames. That excitedness and random magic eruptions is really something she had to work on. But not now, she had no time for things like that, she had an expermiment to join!

She trotted to the train that'd take her to ponyville and the castle, a little bit of bounce in her step, as she enthusiastically completely confused the first pony she met, with a random story trying to make him realise how excited she was, but it making no sense to him at all.

When she finally arrived she was greeted by the sight of a very tired looking spike and another pony.

• Brohoof 1

Cyberhooves entered as Spike said. "Thank you Spike." He smiled. Cyberhooves down the massive hall of the castle.. As he looked back, he saw Itiri, and waved at her. He went deeper into the castle, and found a place that looked like he could rest at. Cyberhooves sat down, waiting for Spike and Twilight, and also Itiri.

He began to think about what this experiment could be. A new machine or something? And why does the Princess need volunteers? Will I be used as some kind of test subject? Whatever it is, I'm happy to help in any way.

When she finally arrived she was greeted by the sight of a very tired looking spike and another pony.

Spike was almost about to close the door until he noticed another pony walking his way. ''Another one? Really? Why are they all so early? Can't a dragon get a little sleep?'' He mumbled to himself. He waited for the mare to arrive before he greeted him with a tired a smile. "Hi there, come right in. Make yourself a cup of tea or something. I'll be right back, I gotta wake up Twilight.''

• Brohoof 1

Sappy was walking through ponyville. He was observing every new change in society. Ponies where giving him a scared look, though none of them ran away. Perhaps it was because of his formal atire, or perhaps his below average size? Who knew. He was walking towards Twilight Sparkles castle, the newly crowned friendship princess. He arrived at the big crystal tree and knocked. He asked "Excuse me? Is princess Twilight Sparkle home?" asked the dragon politely

• Brohoof 1

Itiri chuckled when she noticed the tired dragon starting to get a bit annoyed by all the visitors coming by so quickly. He didn't directly say it, but his demeanor made that very clear. Which was something she thought was very amusing.

Itiri her smirk got even bigger when she also noticed another voice behind her. She felt a little sorry for the poor dragon that had to greet all the guests now. "Hey there!" she excitedly greeted the baby dragon while turning around, only to realize the voice she heard earlier was coming from another dragon. Which made her jump just a little in surprise. "Well hi there!" She greeted the adult dragon. She tilted her head and looked him over, maybe a bit too obviously, some ponies, and dragons too probably, would have considered it rude to stare for that long, Itiri didn't really care about etiquette however.

She then smiled widely and mumbled to herself but loud enough for others to hear "Owh an adult dragon is even joining in, this is going to be very exciting!"

Itiri smiled at both the dragons and made her way inside the castle.

Lilac was studying in Canterlot until she almost forgot about the science experiment. She brought her notebook and was about to leave Canterlot until Celestia offered a ride. Lilac respectfully rejected and just came running to Twilight's castle as fast as she can, thinking she'll be tardy. When she arrived, she knocked on the door, panting out of breath. "Twilight!" She paused for a moment to catch her breath. "I heard you had a science experiment today, so I came all the way from Canterlot, just for you." Then she looked at Itiri, Sappy, and Cyberhooves. "Oh" she said in relief. "I was too alert about this" she said. "This will be exciting!"

Shining Midnight just finished organizing his office in the castle. He took a deep breath, and sighed, realizing that it had taken him almost 6 hours to organize it all. "That's what happens when you have so much research, I guess." He said as he sat down. After accepting that a lot of his time had been wasted, he decided to take a walk through Canterlot. He walked out of his office, and down the long castle hall. As he passed the throne room, he peeked in, and noticed Celestia power-napping. First time she's slept in 26 hours. He thought to himself. He made his way out of the castle and was walking through Canterlot when he noticed a flier on the side of a building. The flier seemed kind of dull in appearance, but the subject on which the flier was about, seemed interesting. "Twilight's thought of something new to pass time, eh? I guess it's time to give her a visit." Not realizing he said it aloud, he teleported to Ponyville, right outside PInkie Pie's Sweete Shoppe. He walked inside, ordered a muffin, and ate it on the way to the castle. While walking, he got a couple glares from the surrounding ponies. He seemed a bit odd at first glance, wearing a glowing necklace, weird goggles, a cloak, and boots that seemed to vibrate. And unfortunately his job as Royal Watcher is top secret, so only the Princesses and high-ranking military officials know what he does. Shining made it to the castle door with no trouble, as expected. But at the door were a mid-size dragon dressed in formal-wear and a pony who seemed to be very excited. Oh great. Another Pinkie Pie wannabe. He thought to himself. "Are you three here because of the flier?" He asked with a slight irritance showing in his voice.

Edited by ~ Akatsuki ~
  • Brohoof 1

Itiri stopped dead in her tracks and perked her ears, hearing  the voice of a stallion behind her. Immediately noticing the annoyed tone he turned around and looked at him, "Well I am for sure, and I guess the dragon here is too. What else could we possibly be here for, a royal high tea?" She smirked lifting an eyebrow, "Nice outfit by the way, I like it!". Itiri smiled for a split second then turned around swishing her tail and continued making her way into the castle.

(edited)

@@Wayzer, @, @, @,

Spike jump a little at the sight of another dragon. It's not often he saw them, especially around these parts. I'll definitely need to show my cool side today. He thought to himself as he opened the door to let everypony and dragon through. "Could the last pony or dragon shut the door please?'' I really need to wake up Twilight, I can't handle all these ponies by myself. The tiny dragon made his way across the hall and started increasing his pace when he disappeared around the corner. 

"Twilight?'' Spike knocked on the door of her bedroom softly before he opened it. He found her laying on her bed, her plushy figure of StarSwirl tucked underneath her hoof and blanket half over her as if she fell asleep during the process. She was drooling slightly on her pillow and making soft cute snoring noises. Spike walked into the room and stood by her bedside. ''Twilight? You gotta wake up. There are some ponies here for your science stuff.'' He said as he shook her gently.

Twilight let out an irritated and exhausting growl. "Why are they so early? I still wanna sleep.'' She said muffled into her pillow. She stretched her legs and then rolled over. She petted her dragon brother on his head as she opened her eyes. ''Thanks for waking me up Spike.'' She said as she wiped away the bit of drool still sitting on her lips.

Edited by Pucksterv
  • Brohoof 2

Shining Midnight walked through the door and into the castle. He watched Spike turn the corner, and heard his claws clicking on the stone floor. Shining made his way to the castle's kitchen, thinking of a quick snack before Twilight gave her little speech As she always does he thought to himself. He saw on the counter a pile of muffins, lievitating a couple with his magic, and walking to the lounging area of the castle. Sitting down on the couch, he noticed the castle's rooms had been decorated a little bit since last time he was here. He looked over to a weird hole in the floor, and suddenly a confetti cannon went off "PINKIE PIE!" He yelled in frustration. He wasn't really surprised by the cannon, as he's known Pinkie Pie long enough to expect almost anything she could think of. Munching on his muffins, he calmed down.

• Brohoof 1

Twilight jumped out her bed, fixed up her mane and was outside her room, running through the castle in no time. She passed the ponies coming in through the hallway a few times, moving stacks of papers and other equipment around the castle. Spike had trouble keeping up with his tiny legs following her. "Twilight, slow down!'' He yelled after her as he ran across the shiny crystal floor, claws tipping the floor. "Shouldn't you meet the ponies first?''

The alicorn was building, setting everything up for the experiment in her testing chambers. "They'll figure out where to go right? Besides, meeting comes later.'' she said as she almost dances around the room with all the equipment floating behind her.

*sigh* ''I guess I'll have to get them then.'' Spike said as he walked towards the kitchen and lounge area.

• Brohoof 1

"Hello.. Hi... How are you?" Itiri said every time she saw the princess passing by. Following her with an amused gaze. Apparently the princess was too busy to even greet them. "Must be quite the big experiment she's planning." She then continued to walk to the lounge area. "I guess she'll meet us in the lounge area Sappy! She seems to be rather busy" She called out to the dragon.

She arrived in the lounge room, and looked around taking in the beautiful decor with a smile.

• Brohoof 1

Cyberhooves moved to the other ponies -and dragon- that all arrived. He then greeted them. "It's nice to meet you all. I overheard that you are all here for the Princess's experiment just as I am." He was also watching Twilight zip through the halls, papers and equipment behind her. Wow, she's looks quite busy. He then saw Spike walking towards the group. Cyberhooves nodded at him.

Shining peered at each of the characters entering the room. He took a few seconds to look over each pony, and dragon, and assess what they were like in his mind. None of them seemed to be very interesting except for the dragon. Though Shining doesn't like socializing much anyways, so he doesn't say anything. When he finishes his last muffic, he glances out the doorway and see's Twilight running around with papers and equipment Well that's a sight I've gotten used to He says in his head.

Spike stepped into the lounge room, almost instantly feeling tiny by the other dragon's company. He stood a little on his toes, chest forwards, trying to make himself look big. "Alright everypony. Twilight has been a little busy so she doesn't have to do a meet and greet. She asked me to get you all to the testing chambers. So if you would please follow me, I'll be your guide.'' Spike was ready to turn around when he noticed Shining being there as well. ''Oh hey Shining, didn't realize you would be joining too. Nice to see a familiar face around.'' He said with a smile. With that, he finally turned around and led the group towards Twilight.

While Twilight was jumping around, Sappy went into the kitchen. He missed his morning tea because of this, so he figured that Twilight wouldn't mind if he helped himself. He took out a greentea with lemon taste. He then took out a teacattle and filled it with water. He then breathed fire on it, which resulted in the tea becoming hot immediatly. He went back into the room, and followed Spike. He took a sip and let out a sigh of content. He looked at Spike "Alright Mr. Spike lead the way" Said Sappy

Edited by Gentleman Blaze
  • Brohoof 1

Cyberhooves went next to Sappy after seeing Spike preparing to lead them to the 'testing chambers.' "As he said, lead the way. I'm ready." In his head he compared Spike to Sappy, noticing the massive size difference, and the general appearance difference. He looked over to Sappy. "Would you happen to have any extra tea? If not, that's okay. I would simply like a glass." He smiled.

Cyberhooves went next to Sappy after seeing Spike preparing to lead them to the 'testing chambers.' "As he said, lead the way. I'm ready." In his head he compared Spike to Sappy, noticing the massive size difference, and the general appearance difference. He looked over to Sappy. "Would you happen to have any extra tea? If not, that's okay. I would simply like a glass." He smiled.Sappy smiled "Yes. I took Twilight's teacattle with me in case of tea emergencies, and i always have extra cups with me" Said Sappy. He pulled out the cup and gave it to the pony. He then poured the hot liquid in his cup. "Now what flavour would you like? I have green tea, and earlgrey" Asked Sappy

Edited by Gentleman Blaze

Sappy smiled "Yes. I took Twilight's teacattle with me in case of tea emergencies, and i always have extra cups with me" Said Sappy. He pulled out the cup and gave it to the pony. He then poured the hot liquid in his cup. "Now what flavour would you like? I have green tea, and earlgrey" Asked Sappy

Cyberhooves lifted the cup with his magic. "Earlgrey, please. And thank you." He turned around, looking at the other ponies. There were a few others, and then Spike. "I'll go in a bit, Spike. I can catch up with you if you want to go now. I'm going to look a little around the castle, should take me a few minutes."

• Brohoof 1

Itiri was actually getting quite surprised that she seemed to be the only one, who besides being excited for the experiment, was also excited to get to meet the princess. She knew princess Twilight wasn't really a pony for formalities and protocol, but everyone seemed to be completely familiar with the caste interior. One of the ponies even seemed to already be acquainted. 

Itiri nodded to Spike and followed him, biting her lip out of anxious excitement.

Cyberhooves looked around the castle, just looking through some rooms and halls, taking sips of his tea as he walked. He did this quickly, and walked to Spike, following him with Itiri. He turned to her. "I can tell you're very excited. I am too. This should be quite interesting."

Cyberhooves walked along, anxious of what would happen. He still remembered the poster in his head, and of course still wasn't sure what this experiment was. He wanted to find out.

Edited by JetGamma